Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mumbles skate park 09:46 - Jan 24 with 766 viewsdickythorpe

I heard an interview on radio Wales about a skatepark, some guy for it had a right pop at Mumbles people "with money" , the old boy against it said he wanted it in different location to where it is proposed.....but when he heard the "with money" comment he said "he was a council house boy from Townhill"...
It was about 6.45am.

The mush for it reckons Swansea council should follow Venice's model.......Venice in California.

Mumbles skate park on 10:28 - Jan 24 with 732 viewsHighjack

They all walk around in thongs right up their butt crack in Venice California. Not sure that would work around here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mumbles skate park on 10:32 - Jan 24 with 732 viewsDarran

Sadly there’s no money for the NHS when the skateboarders fall off and break their necks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mumbles skate park on 11:13 - Jan 24 with 696 viewsjack247

I don’t know what people have against this, it’s just kids and teenagers enjoying themselves.
Mumbles skate park on 12:01 - Jan 24 with 666 viewsAguycalledJack

Mumbles skate park on 11:13 - Jan 24 by jack247

I don’t know what people have against this, it’s just kids and teenagers enjoying themselves.

Mumbles and gower residents traditionally have a not on my doorstep attitude to anything like this.
Mumbles skate park on 12:10 - Jan 24 with 653 viewsjack247

Mumbles skate park on 12:01 - Jan 24 by AguycalledJack

Mumbles and gower residents traditionally have a not on my doorstep attitude to anything like this.

That’s true in some cases, but very much an incorrect generalisation. I’ve lived in either Mumbles or Gower all my life, I know no one on my street has any issue with this or the one that people are trying to get going in Bishopston.
Mumbles skate park on 12:20 - Jan 24 with 636 viewsHighjack

Thongs and swansea simply don’t mix.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mumbles skate park on 12:32 - Jan 24 with 630 viewsWarwickHunt

Bastards.
Mumbles skate park on 12:33 - Jan 24 with 628 viewsjack247

Mumbles skate park on 12:20 - Jan 24 by Highjack

Ok. I’m on board with that
Login to get fewer ads

Mumbles skate park on 12:41 - Jan 24 with 615 viewsjack247

Sorry, just re-read the original post. The guy wasn’t objecting per se, just wanted it in a different location. I’m assuming it would be in a similar location to the ramp that’s down there now? Still seems a reasonable place for it to be honest.
Mumbles skate park on 13:37 - Jan 24 with 558 viewswestside

There's a fab scooter/skateboard/Park playground in Cardiff Bay by the barrage. They could have built something similar in SA1.
Mumbles skate park on 18:38 - Jan 24 with 465 viewsSPboy

Mumbles skate park on 12:20 - Jan 24 by Highjack

Not sure about that. Ever been to Escape in the Park ? Works well with knee length furry boots 😂
Mumbles skate park on 18:47 - Jan 24 with 453 viewsdickythorpe

Paul "Skin" Philips was the guy "for it"
He was just on BBC Wales Today now.
Tony Roper "Jimmy saville look a like" from "Mumbles Action Group" was the objector who wanted it elsewhere.
Mumbles skate park on 19:21 - Jan 24 with 435 viewsAndy1300

Mumbles skate park on 18:47 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

Paul "Skin" Philips was the guy "for it"
He was just on BBC Wales Today now.
Tony Roper "Jimmy saville look a like" from "Mumbles Action Group" was the objector who wanted it elsewhere.

His statement

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwitj

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024