Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump cleared. 21:22 - Feb 5 with 13256 viewsItchySphincter

Abuse of power.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trump cleared. on 18:02 - Feb 11 with 1664 viewsperplex

Trump will probably win again, and headers just like the ones on here will be back out with there statistics, most of which they copy off anti Trump news outlets etc, but the facts will be America voted him in again.
Trump cleared. on 18:05 - Feb 11 with 1659 viewsperplex

Trump cleared. on 23:23 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

Many of Trumps own supporters thought he was guilty, but as the only punishment for this offence is removal from office , they baulked at this and voted not guilty
[Post edited 10 Feb 2020 12:32]

You must know them personally, or you may be a mind reader, or you seen this reported somewhere and are one of these type who believe everything there told.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:05]
Trump cleared. on 20:29 - Feb 11 with 1619 viewsBest_loser

Trump cleared. on 18:05 - Feb 11 by perplex

You must know them personally, or you may be a mind reader, or you seen this reported somewhere and are one of these type who believe everything there told.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:05]

As opposed to someone like you who believes everything trump or fox news say
Trump cleared. on 00:12 - Feb 12 with 1572 viewsEbo

Trump cleared. on 14:37 - Feb 11 by pikeypaul

All small potatoes compared to the fact that we are OUT and it was BOJO that done it with the help of Sir Nigel.

1.EU to back Spain ? NO SH!T SHERLOCK, it still wont get spain anywhere since they have not got a foot to stand.

2 and 3 So its ok for them to stop our nationals working there,no problem,well do the same here,it works both ways,whats good for the goose is good for the gander and all that,or do you think they can ban our workers but we must take theirs?
Can you imagine the uproar from the lefty losers like ebo if BA said only UK passport holders could apply for jobs,but the remoaners are happy for ryanair to do it,fecking hypocrites.

4.No problem,it wont be long before we have our waters back anyway,something the french are petrified of.

5. fine more places for British youngsters and it will ease the housing shortage,so happy days all round.

BOJO has lead us out like he promised so you need to get used to it pretty pronto and accept democracy son.

Anyway not going to high jack this thread so back on topic. which is Trump being proven innocent and cleared of any wrong doing.

OUT

AND FECKING LOVING IT
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 15:06]

The union is dead. Scotland will be independent and Ireland united - it's coming so suck it up. When we finally leave you can then f uck off to Gary Glitter land with your ladyboys.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trump cleared. on 00:19 - Feb 12 with 1558 viewsEbo

Trump cleared. on 14:37 - Feb 11 by pikeypaul

All small potatoes compared to the fact that we are OUT and it was BOJO that done it with the help of Sir Nigel.

1.EU to back Spain ? NO SH!T SHERLOCK, it still wont get spain anywhere since they have not got a foot to stand.

2 and 3 So its ok for them to stop our nationals working there,no problem,well do the same here,it works both ways,whats good for the goose is good for the gander and all that,or do you think they can ban our workers but we must take theirs?
Can you imagine the uproar from the lefty losers like ebo if BA said only UK passport holders could apply for jobs,but the remoaners are happy for ryanair to do it,fecking hypocrites.

4.No problem,it wont be long before we have our waters back anyway,something the french are petrified of.

5. fine more places for British youngsters and it will ease the housing shortage,so happy days all round.

BOJO has lead us out like he promised so you need to get used to it pretty pronto and accept democracy son.

Anyway not going to high jack this thread so back on topic. which is Trump being proven innocent and cleared of any wrong doing.

OUT

AND FECKING LOVING IT
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 15:06]

As for your comments about students, the UK relies heavily on EU intake as we cannot fill student places with British students, not everyone can afford to go to university.

Fishing - we sold our quotas - stop blubbing.

Gibraltar - ah diddums

Trump cleared. on 19:09 - Feb 12 with 1462 viewsperplex

Trump cleared. on 20:29 - Feb 11 by Best_loser

As opposed to someone like you who believes everything trump or fox news say

See what I mean, I have not praised or run down Trump, I just go on what people from here who live out there tell me, my point is idiots jumping on this anti Trump bandwagon only because they read the propaganda spewed out and not having any idea if its true or not, I`ll obviously put you in the category.
Trump cleared. on 19:32 - Feb 12 with 1441 viewsBest_loser

Trump cleared. on 19:09 - Feb 12 by perplex

See what I mean, I have not praised or run down Trump, I just go on what people from here who live out there tell me, my point is idiots jumping on this anti Trump bandwagon only because they read the propaganda spewed out and not having any idea if its true or not, I`ll obviously put you in the category.

Lies are lies the truth is the truth

What part of that don't you understand ?

It's nothing to do with media propaganda

There really is no hope for people like you if you can't grasp that basic fact

Or your friends over the pond
Trump cleared. on 00:59 - Feb 13 with 1379 viewspikeypaul

Trump cleared. on 00:12 - Feb 12 by Ebo

The union is dead. Scotland will be independent and Ireland united - it's coming so suck it up. When we finally leave you can then f uck off to Gary Glitter land with your ladyboys.

I hope Scotland does feck off,then the Tories will be in power for evermore, happy days.

Sadly the Scots like last times when it comes down to it will vote to stay and the Northern Irish will never vote to leave in our life times.

And when we leave? even the thick lefties like you know that will never happen, but if it did most of the English would be more than happy.

ANYWAY

OUT

AND FECKING LOVING IT
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 1:07]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump cleared. on 01:10 - Feb 13 with 1368 viewsEbo

Trump cleared. on 00:59 - Feb 13 by pikeypaul

I hope Scotland does feck off,then the Tories will be in power for evermore, happy days.

Sadly the Scots like last times when it comes down to it will vote to stay and the Northern Irish will never vote to leave in our life times.

And when we leave? even the thick lefties like you know that will never happen, but if it did most of the English would be more than happy.

ANYWAY

OUT

AND FECKING LOVING IT
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 1:07]

Scotland will vote to leave in order to get back into the EU. They are a remain nation, you cannot deny that.

Ireland will unite, change is happening right now, brexit will exacerbate it.

Which leaves Wales, you really think the welsh public want to be an enclave of England when they see how Scotland and Ireland are thriving?

Better pack your bags Pikey, make sure your blue passport is valid too.

Trump cleared. on 01:28 - Feb 13 with 1346 viewspikeypaul

Trump cleared. on 01:10 - Feb 13 by Ebo

Scotland will vote to leave in order to get back into the EU. They are a remain nation, you cannot deny that.

Which leaves Wales, you really think the welsh public want to be an enclave of England when they see how Scotland and Ireland are thriving?

Dream on son , BOJO has another 5 years and not a chance in hell of him giving the Scots another once in a generation referendum. The EU if it still exists would not allow it to join given Scotland does not meet its financial requirements even with the billions it begs off Westminster.

But hey I suppose it gives you a smokescreen to take your mind off BOJO smashing Corbyn and his rabble and taking us OUT of the EU , something you still have trouble getting to grips with like the rest of the loser, leftie, Remoaners, just keep telling yourself that Labour really won that should also help your grief and hurt and stop your childish little tantrums at being a loser. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I hope you like your new British passport now we’ve told the EU to get fecked,which is a fact and reality unlike your fantasy world 😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT

AND FECKINNG LOVING IT
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 7:58]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Trump cleared. on 13:39 - Feb 13 with 1266 viewsEbo

Trump cleared. on 01:28 - Feb 13 by pikeypaul

Dream on son , BOJO has another 5 years and not a chance in hell of him giving the Scots another once in a generation referendum. The EU if it still exists would not allow it to join given Scotland does not meet its financial requirements even with the billions it begs off Westminster.

But hey I suppose it gives you a smokescreen to take your mind off BOJO smashing Corbyn and his rabble and taking us OUT of the EU , something you still have trouble getting to grips with like the rest of the loser, leftie, Remoaners, just keep telling yourself that Labour really won that should also help your grief and hurt and stop your childish little tantrums at being a loser. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I hope you like your new British passport now we’ve told the EU to get fecked,which is a fact and reality unlike your fantasy world 😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT

AND FECKINNG LOVING IT
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 7:58]

Got an Irish passport

I have more rights than you travelling through our wonderful EU nations.

Back of the queue for you tosser.

Trump cleared. on 15:49 - Feb 13 with 1228 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump cleared. on 19:32 - Feb 12 by Best_loser

You are totally clueless if you think that what you read in the Mass Media is the "truth".
Trump cleared. on 16:58 - Feb 13 with 1215 viewsBest_loser

Trump cleared. on 15:49 - Feb 13 by A_Fans_Dad

You are totally clueless if you think that what you read in the Mass Media is the "truth".

Can't you read, I said fundamentally nothing to do with the media

A trump cult clueless one like you probably thinks the truth is fake news or all down to George Soros

Your just a stereotype
Trump cleared. on 18:45 - Feb 13 with 1185 viewsperplex

Trump cleared. on 19:32 - Feb 12 by Best_loser

What I understand is you believe everything you see on the news and now that you have been exposed as a tw-t, your trying to get out of it by saying its nothing to do with media propaganda yet your the one who believes and repeats these thing`s once you see them you absolute plonker.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 18:46]
Trump cleared. on 18:51 - Feb 13 with 1175 viewsBest_loser

Trump cleared. on 18:45 - Feb 13 by perplex

What I understand is you believe everything you see on the news and now that you have been exposed as a tw-t, your trying to get out of it by saying its nothing to do with media propaganda yet your the one who believes and repeats these thing`s once you see them you absolute plonker.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 18:46]

Trumps lies are still lies no matter if they are reported in the media or not

You seem very angry 😊

Get over it snowflake
Trump cleared. on 19:01 - Feb 13 with 1157 viewsunion_jack

Trump cleared. on 01:10 - Feb 13 by Ebo

So many assumptions in that one short post 🙄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Trump cleared. on 19:51 - Feb 13 with 1135 viewsEbo

Trump cleared. on 19:01 - Feb 13 by union_jack

So many assumptions in that one short post 🙄

Not assumptions mate but a roadmap to what could actually happen.

Trump cleared. on 18:43 - Feb 14 with 1070 viewsperplex

Trump cleared. on 18:51 - Feb 13 by Best_loser

Trumps lies are still lies no matter if they are reported in the media or not

You seem very angry 😊

Get over it snowflake

How could I possible be angry with a guy who has now been owned by a few on this thread alone, if I`m angry you must be absolutely raging, what a plonker
Trump cleared. on 19:40 - Feb 14 with 1045 viewsBest_loser

Trump cleared. on 18:43 - Feb 14 by perplex

How could I possible be angry with a guy who has now been owned by a few on this thread alone, if I`m angry you must be absolutely raging, what a plonker

You are very deluded, feel very sorry for you

I was merely helping you understand that facts and the truth are what matters, not the views of a few of your friends in America who may or may not exist

One day you will look back and realise what a fool you were for thinking trump was a good president

But then again maybe not , maybe your an idiot forever
Trump cleared. on 19:42 - Feb 14 with 1039 viewsBadlands

Not cleared, he just had the Republicans refuse to let the allegations go to a form of trial.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Trump cleared. on 19:43 - Feb 14 with 1037 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump cleared. on 19:42 - Feb 14 by Badlands

Not cleared, he just had the Republicans refuse to let the allegations go to a form of trial.

It did go to trial in the Senate. He was acquitted.

Poll: Tory leader

Trump cleared. on 18:56 - Feb 15 with 964 viewsperplex

Trump cleared. on 19:40 - Feb 14 by Best_loser

You are very deluded, feel very sorry for you

I was merely helping you understand that facts and the truth are what matters, not the views of a few of your friends in America who may or may not exist

One day you will look back and realise what a fool you were for thinking trump was a good president

But then again maybe not , maybe your an idiot forever

How can you help me when you can not even help yourself, where have I said that Trump is a good or bad president you clown, as I say you have already been owned on here by others as well as me so go away you muppet, again what an absolute plonker.lol
Trump cleared. on 19:20 - Feb 15 with 945 viewsBest_loser

Trump cleared. on 18:56 - Feb 15 by perplex

How can you help me when you can not even help yourself, where have I said that Trump is a good or bad president you clown, as I say you have already been owned on here by others as well as me so go away you muppet, again what an absolute plonker.lol

Owned 😁

You have been contradicted by a few on this thread so it's you who has been owned

Anybody reading your pathetic defence of trump can see your a fan of his

You just can't seem to grasp the fact that it's the job of the media to hold him to account but regardless of that people can see the lies of his when he opens his mouth

But let's not forget what's important to you, it's what comes from the horses mouth

Your friends over there 😊 which is probably lies

Someone who defends a pathological liar by claiming it's all fake news and a biased media is the definition of an idiot

Maybe I'm wasting my time arguing with you

Maybe you just don't have the intelligence to comprehend it

Ok await your next reply which will most likely be the same drivel as the last 3

God your a tedious little twerp.

Apart from that your fine I'm sure
Trump cleared. on 19:23 - Feb 15 with 939 viewsperplex

Trump cleared. on 19:20 - Feb 15 by Best_loser

Owned 😁

You have been contradicted by a few on this thread so it's you who has been owned

Anybody reading your pathetic defence of trump can see your a fan of his

You just can't seem to grasp the fact that it's the job of the media to hold him to account but regardless of that people can see the lies of his when he opens his mouth

But let's not forget what's important to you, it's what comes from the horses mouth

Your friends over there 😊 which is probably lies

Someone who defends a pathological liar by claiming it's all fake news and a biased media is the definition of an idiot

Maybe I'm wasting my time arguing with you

Maybe you just don't have the intelligence to comprehend it

Ok await your next reply which will most likely be the same drivel as the last 3

God your a tedious little twerp.

Apart from that your fine I'm sure

Your post are getting longer and longer typical sign of an idiot looking for reasons to redeem himself, now off you go
Trump cleared. on 19:25 - Feb 15 with 936 viewsBest_loser

Trump cleared. on 19:23 - Feb 15 by perplex

Your post are getting longer and longer typical sign of an idiot looking for reasons to redeem himself, now off you go

Ladies first
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024