Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans 23:50 - Feb 7 with 6689 viewsjackharris

Derby County took up an initial allocation of 1,033. Yesterday (Thursday) they had sold 964. I would have thought they would bring more for a Saturday match at 3pm? They brought more for the FA Cup Match in 1999.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 09:47 - Feb 9 with 1376 viewsJackfath

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 08:41 - Feb 9 by STID2017

You are a silly man.
Derby is in the East Midlands. Guess the reason it is called the Midlands is that it is geographically in the middle of the country. Therefore most points N,S, E and W are likely to be closer than we are.
Probably the only exception with teams in our current division is Middlesbrough - even that is debatable.
So Swansea is one of or the longest away trip they will make.
Where as for us Derby is much closer than Middlesbrough, Hull, Huddersfield, Sheffield, etc e
Hope this helps you to understand a little better

oh never mind.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:13 - Feb 9 with 1348 viewsNotLoyal

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 08:30 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

Are you saying that if you live in Derby, it's further away from Swansea compared to if you live in Swansea Derby is closer?

Maybe they come a different way ... 👣👣👣👣👣

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:15 - Feb 9 with 1338 viewsJackfath

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:13 - Feb 9 by NotLoyal

Maybe they come a different way ... 👣👣👣👣👣

I'm glad you're here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:17 - Feb 9 with 1329 viewsNotLoyal

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:15 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

I'm glad you're here.

Over the years I’ve become increasingly drawn to your charm and wit.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:21 - Feb 9 with 1321 viewsGingerjack80

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 22:03 - Feb 8 by Bluebird

You keep on about nonces on threads it makes me think you are one and your in denial..
Freak ginger c.unt

Diddums!! If u don't like what's said on this Swansea City thread then f*ck off to your own u c*cksucker!
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:21 - Feb 9 with 1321 viewsNeath_Jack

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 23:07 - Feb 8 by owainglyndwr

Wrong
They couldn't wait to get away.
Fair play to the security boys which pointed out to the boys confronting them of the cameras picking it all up

Nothing i said is incorrect mate, other than i was being slightly over the top when i said they took the piss.

They were in there for most of the first half, someone should have given them a clump long before the stewards turned up. And they had to be dragged out of there by the stewards, they hardly made a quick exit. There was one elderly gent in a red jacket, who was pushing them, while all the others were too busy singing cheerio to them. Cheery f*cking o mind! They then held them on the bit between the the two tiers for a little bit before taking them out.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 12:04 - Feb 9 with 1252 viewsowainglyndwr

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 10:21 - Feb 9 by Neath_Jack

Nothing i said is incorrect mate, other than i was being slightly over the top when i said they took the piss.

They were in there for most of the first half, someone should have given them a clump long before the stewards turned up. And they had to be dragged out of there by the stewards, they hardly made a quick exit. There was one elderly gent in a red jacket, who was pushing them, while all the others were too busy singing cheerio to them. Cheery f*cking o mind! They then held them on the bit between the the two tiers for a little bit before taking them out.

We have gone soft these days.
Did they celebrate when they had scored ?
Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 18:54 - Feb 9 with 1151 viewsNeath_Jack

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 12:04 - Feb 9 by owainglyndwr

We have gone soft these days.
Did they celebrate when they had scored ?

Don't know, first i saw was when a steward was trying to grab someone (turned out to be one of the Derby fans).

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 19:25 - Feb 9 with 1122 viewsswanforthemoney

Here's a link to some away attendance stats for last season. Goodness knows where they got the data. Anyway, it shows the average away support for each of last seasons Championship teams. Theres an interesting graph on the page showing average away support plotted against total distance travelled. Obviously it shows, our fans travel a lot further on average.

I stand in the North Stand

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 21:36 - Feb 9 with 1048 viewsSTID2017

Derby County Are Bringing Around 1,000 Travelling fans on 09:47 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

oh never mind.

Very quick when trying to be sarcastic, yet not happy when having it back at you are we young fellow ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024