Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone recall 10:04 - Feb 12 with 2281 viewscmajack

The last time we failed to register a shot on target for a match at home , excluding last night.
Can anyone recall on 10:15 - Feb 12 with 2247 viewsNotLoyal

Never ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Can anyone recall on 19:08 - Feb 12 with 2090 viewshowenjack

Watched on tv totally underwhelmed .No urgency and no discernible game plan . As the game was drawing to a close we started to up the tempo ..too late then .I don't know what Cooper says to them but it seems they are just going through the motions .
Cue the usual excuses of we were below our usual standards in the final 3rd. Final 3rd?? Its all over the pitch .Sort it out.
Can anyone recall on 19:22 - Feb 12 with 2068 viewsPorthcawlswan

Pretty sure once under Clement
Can anyone recall on 19:24 - Feb 12 with 2059 viewsmonmouth

Can anyone recall on 19:22 - Feb 12 by Porthcawlswan

Pretty sure once under Clement

Carvalhal during his shit the bed phase maybe. Oh no, we did have one shot against Southampton. I remember it. Jordan Ayew.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Can anyone recall on 19:26 - Feb 12 with 2046 viewsNotLoyal

I mean is it so hard that when you have the ball at your feet that you can’t have a fcking swing at it in the general direction of the goal ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Can anyone recall on 19:27 - Feb 12 with 2039 viewsHighjack

Surely Ayews shot that Connor Roberts heroically threw his body on the line to block should count as a shot on target. I was right behind it, it was definitely on target.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Can anyone recall on 19:30 - Feb 12 with 2032 viewsWhiterockin

Can anyone recall on 19:26 - Feb 12 by NotLoyal

I mean is it so hard that when you have the ball at your feet that you can’t have a fcking swing at it in the general direction of the goal ?

Exactly. To much fannying around on the edge of the box, just hit the fecking thing.
Can anyone recall on 19:34 - Feb 12 with 2026 viewskarnataka

I think we did have one on target yesterday. It was a mishit cross from Roberts in the first half that would have gone in if their keeper hadn't saved it. I'm not aware that to qualify for the stats, a goal attempt has to be deliberate does it?
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone recall on 19:42 - Feb 12 with 2000 viewsmonmouth

Can anyone recall on 19:34 - Feb 12 by karnataka

I think we did have one on target yesterday. It was a mishit cross from Roberts in the first half that would have gone in if their keeper hadn't saved it. I'm not aware that to qualify for the stats, a goal attempt has to be deliberate does it?

Wasn't Ayew's shot, that Roberts expertly blocked, on target?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Can anyone recall on 23:22 - Feb 12 with 1839 viewsTNT

Today, The Western Mail had a photo of Dhanda, with a caption saying, ' Swansea's Yan Dhanda fires in a shot at the QPR goal last night'... and then begin the match report with, 'Swansea City failed to register a single shot on target as they drew 0-0 with QPR last night.
You couldn't make it up, mun.
Well... I suppose everybody else is writing shit, so why not them too, I suppose?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024