Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Planet Swans generally a negative forum? 16:03 - Feb 13 with 7261 viewsPacemaker

The last two games have been disappointing to say the least however you cannot fault the effort of the players even if their confidence is obviously low.

I have noticed in recent weeks a lot of negativity from some people in the stands and also on this forum. The pundits seem to think that the Swans are punching well above their weight and are 3 points better off than this time late year despite having an inferior squad.

Is the negativity on here and in some sections of the stands uncalled for?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Is Planet Swans generally a negative forum? on 18:26 - Feb 14 with 737 viewsCatullus

Is Planet Swans generally a negative forum? on 17:45 - Feb 14 by monmouth

F*** a duck. This thread. It’s a football fans forum. Is the Pope a Catholic?

Is the Pope a football fan?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is Planet Swans generally a negative forum? on 18:29 - Feb 14 with 736 viewsjasper_T

Is Planet Swans generally a negative forum? on 16:16 - Feb 14 by jack247

Are we not allowed to pick up particular points we disagree with in posts then? Badlands didn’t seem to have an issue with it and responded with his view on that point alone.

When it's misleading to reduce it down to that 2v2 comparison given all the other changes that have happened, yeah. Quibbling over whether Ayew could play for the current Man Utd side is beside the point.
Is Planet Swans generally a negative forum? on 19:09 - Feb 14 with 726 viewsjack247

Is Planet Swans generally a negative forum? on 18:29 - Feb 14 by jasper_T

When it's misleading to reduce it down to that 2v2 comparison given all the other changes that have happened, yeah. Quibbling over whether Ayew could play for the current Man Utd side is beside the point.

When the point being discussed is whether losing James and McBurnie but getting Ayew and Borja back from loan weakens the squad or not, the fact that James now plays regularly for Man Utd is pretty salient, don’t you think?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024