Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cabango 21:52 - Feb 26 with 1825 views34dfgdf54

What a giant of a man, beat once in the air all night and it sadly cost us but that doesn’t take away what he was tonight.

Outstanding defender in the making.
Cabango on 21:54 - Feb 26 with 1778 viewsKilkennyjack

I agree.

So much pressure tonight and he stood up to it all.

Rodon and Cabango were superb tonight.

Beware of the Risen People

Cabango on 21:56 - Feb 26 with 1745 viewsLeonWasGod

Only just got in so didn't see i. Good to hear though - sounds like we battled well but were undone by an tvvat of a referee. Take the positives and move on.
Cabango on 22:02 - Feb 26 with 1672 viewsunion_jack

Cabango on 21:56 - Feb 26 by LeonWasGod

Only just got in so didn't see i. Good to hear though - sounds like we battled well but were undone by an tvvat of a referee. Take the positives and move on.

Clearly you didn’t see it otherwise you’d be apoplectic with rage like the rest of us.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cabango on 22:03 - Feb 26 with 1640 viewsmagicdaps10

Cabango on 21:56 - Feb 26 by LeonWasGod

No way can you move on after that tonight.... You can't let that ref get away with what he has done.

Cheating of the highest standard.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cabango on 22:07 - Feb 26 with 1593 views34dfgdf54

Cabango on 22:03 - Feb 26 by magicdaps10

No way can you move on after that tonight.... You can't let that ref get away with what he has done.

Cheating of the highest standard.

Agreed.

I fully expect Cooper to berate him in the press conference, need his name out there. Take a touchline ban f*ck it
Cabango on 22:25 - Feb 26 with 1462 viewsnantywatcher

He was devastated at the whistle. Several players tried to console him but looking at the photo of the goal he was well outjumped, and Rodon is nowhere near the action. Cabango has one hell of a future in front of him.
Cabango on 22:34 - Feb 26 with 1415 viewsLuther27

Cabango should be first name on the team sheet for the rest of the season.
Cabango on 22:36 - Feb 26 with 1405 viewsswancity

Cabango on 22:34 - Feb 26 by Luther27

Cabango should be first name on the team sheet for the rest of the season.

Bit daft to say that but he was excellent tonight. Hard to believe he’s only 19.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Cabango on 23:31 - Feb 26 with 1268 viewsLuther27

Cabango on 22:36 - Feb 26 by swancity

Bit daft to say that but he was excellent tonight. Hard to believe he’s only 19.

I really did mean it. He learnt a lesson tonight against a Premiership quality striker and did really well. One error isn’t a stain against his ability
Cabango on 09:07 - Feb 27 with 1031 viewsJackFish

We're not going to make the playoffs, so we may as well develop our own players rather than Wilmot and Guehi. He's playing better than either of those two anyway so definitely keep him in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024