Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
February's points total - not good enough 21:02 - Mar 1 with 1148 viewsPentyrchJack

We picked up 7 points out of 21 available in February. I went away to Hull and Blackburn and couldn't fault the effort but, at the end of the day, poor game management cost us points.

For all the effort and enterprise picking up one point in every 3 available with this talented side is very disappointing.

Cooper needs to wise up and start practicing closing out a game.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

February's points total - not good enough on 21:07 - Mar 1 with 1135 viewsSwanjaxs

I watched the Hull and Blackburn games on an illegal stream, and I agree it's not a good enough return...

Angry from Tycoch.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

February's points total - not good enough on 21:12 - Mar 1 with 1116 viewsFireboy2

I'm sure this subject has be covered🤔
February's points total - not good enough on 14:46 - Mar 2 with 874 viewsBadlands

Hasn't been good enough since September.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

February's points total - not good enough on 15:12 - Mar 2 with 851 views34dfgdf54

February's points total - not good enough on 14:46 - Mar 2 by Badlands

Hasn't been good enough since September.

It's mental we are still only four points off playoffs, we have had no consistency whatsoever.
February's points total - not good enough on 15:23 - Mar 2 with 837 viewsLeonWasGod

19th in the form table in that period, ahead of Millwall and Bristol City on goal difference.
February's points total - not good enough on 15:25 - Mar 2 with 837 viewsjasper_T

February's points total - not good enough on 15:12 - Mar 2 by 34dfgdf54

It's mental we are still only four points off playoffs, we have had no consistency whatsoever.

We've been very consistent. Generally good results against bottom 7 sides, scrapping for draws against everyone else since the start of September. Cardiff the only exception but they were in a bad place at the time, and derbies are always one-offs, aren't they.

1.1-1.2 points per game for 6 months. Not quite relegation form.
February's points total - not good enough on 16:00 - Mar 2 with 800 viewsNotLoyal

I’ll go one further the season total isn’t good enough.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

February's points total - not good enough on 16:47 - Mar 2 with 762 viewsJacket

Lessons aren't being learnt, that's the most worrying thing. You can disregard Fulham quite rightly, but far more points have been lost from our misgivings than from those of refs.
Login to get fewer ads

February's points total - not good enough on 16:52 - Mar 2 with 755 viewsmonmouth

It's not just the points. The play is f*cking excruciating. Far more of a worry. There are no foundations being built. None.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

February's points total - not good enough on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 747 viewsjasper_T

February's points total - not good enough on 16:52 - Mar 2 by monmouth

It's not just the points. The play is f*cking excruciating. Far more of a worry. There are no foundations being built. None.

Lumping it into the channels not foundation enough?
February's points total - not good enough on 17:27 - Mar 2 with 714 viewsKGriz16

Listening to a podcast, and the host said "none of the players look like they're enjoying themselves" and I'd fully agree.
February's points total - not good enough on 18:04 - Mar 2 with 677 viewsperplex

Stop moaning, if your not happy with how things are going this season you will be in utter despair next season, you need to start preparing your selves.
February's points total - not good enough on 21:01 - Mar 2 with 588 viewsNotLoyal

February's points total - not good enough on 18:04 - Mar 2 by perplex

Stop moaning, if your not happy with how things are going this season you will be in utter despair next season, you need to start preparing your selves.

I reckon we will win the league hands down.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024