Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Loh 20:13 - Mar 3 with 5427 viewswaynekerr55

Fill yer boots

https://www.radiox.co.uk/news/tv-film/eddie-izzard-plans-stand-labour-mp-reacts/

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Loh on 21:59 - Mar 3 with 3934 viewsLohengrin

I’ll give you an honest and what I think is a pretty accurate assessment of Izzard’s foray into the political sphere, Wayne.

He’s obviously a very, very bright chap. He speaks, what? Is it four or five languages fluently? I’ve seen him give interviews where he comes across as engaged, informed and thoughtful; then he’s invited on to QT, Britain’s biggest political stage, and he turns up dressed like Gunner Gloria Beaumont and acts like a petulant six-year-old who’s just eaten an entire Christmas tube of Smarties.

Politics is a serious business, deadly serious in the place we find ourselves now, he just isn’t.

NB: Then again, Boris!?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Loh on 22:48 - Mar 3 with 3906 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Loh on 21:59 - Mar 3 by Lohengrin

I’ll give you an honest and what I think is a pretty accurate assessment of Izzard’s foray into the political sphere, Wayne.

He’s obviously a very, very bright chap. He speaks, what? Is it four or five languages fluently? I’ve seen him give interviews where he comes across as engaged, informed and thoughtful; then he’s invited on to QT, Britain’s biggest political stage, and he turns up dressed like Gunner Gloria Beaumont and acts like a petulant six-year-old who’s just eaten an entire Christmas tube of Smarties.

Politics is a serious business, deadly serious in the place we find ourselves now, he just isn’t.

Gunner Gloria Beaumont tanked up on Smarties

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Loh on 23:06 - Mar 3 with 3894 viewsHighjack

Skewen boy too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO Loh on 23:57 - Mar 3 with 3876 viewssainthelens

FAO Loh on 23:06 - Mar 3 by Highjack

Skewen boy too.

Typo there HJ.
You meant screwing boys too.
FAO Loh on 10:11 - Mar 4 with 3752 viewsCatullus

Thereby lays the problem Loh, he expect to be taken seriously and won't accept people are influenced by how he dresses and acts because obviously he's 100% right.
Then again, does he accept that anyone who disagrees with him could be right.

It's the modern phenomenon practised by all sides, I am right and if you disagree you are any one of, a mixture of or possibly all of stupid, ignorant, uneducated, xenophobic, racist, fascist, and any other 'ism' or' is't you can think off.
Debate gives way to ranting and shouting down and as a result the truth is lost in all the noise.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Loh on 18:53 - Mar 4 with 3652 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO Loh on 23:57 - Mar 3 by sainthelens

Typo there HJ.
You meant screwing boys too.

That’s a hell of an accusation. You’re calling him a paedo because he wears some make up and a pair of court shoes?

He’s straight by the way.
FAO Loh on 18:56 - Mar 4 with 3637 viewsLohengrin

FAO Loh on 18:53 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

That’s a hell of an accusation. You’re calling him a paedo because he wears some make up and a pair of court shoes?

Indeed he is.

How are the renovations getting on, nearly done?

FAO Loh on 18:59 - Mar 4 with 3633 viewsHighjack

FAO Loh on 18:53 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

He describes himself as a lesbian.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Loh on 19:01 - Mar 4 with 3627 viewsLohengrin

FAO Loh on 18:59 - Mar 4 by Highjack

As you said, he is from Skewen...

FAO Loh on 19:05 - Mar 4 with 3616 viewsdickythorpe

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
FAO Loh on 19:07 - Mar 4 with 3612 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO Loh on 18:56 - Mar 4 by Lohengrin

Indeed he is.

How are the renovations getting on, nearly done?

Another month or so...
FAO Loh on 19:07 - Mar 4 with 3607 viewsLohengrin

FAO Loh on 19:05 - Mar 4 by dickythorpe

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I’m a honey badger trapped in the body of Gregory Peck.

FAO Loh on 19:08 - Mar 4 with 3607 viewslondonlisa2001

A couple of years ago he walked next to me in Piccadilly. He has fabulous legs. I was most jealous.
FAO Loh on 19:33 - Mar 4 with 3589 viewsdickythorpe

FAO Loh on 19:08 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

A couple of years ago he walked next to me in Piccadilly. He has fabulous legs. I was most jealous.

A couple of good looking girls I work with went to see "Funny Girls" in Brighton.
They were nearly in tears at how good the "Funny Girls" legs were.
"I've been down the gym for years!" said one "I can squat more than my husband" said the other.

"Don't be so vain , it's what's inside that counts you show ponies" I helpfully replied.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 19:33]
FAO Loh on 19:45 - Mar 4 with 3569 viewsLohengrin

FAO Loh on 19:07 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

Another month or so...

I bet it can’t come quick enough.

What are you going to do when you both retire, love? Have you given it much thought? Will you be coming ‘home,’ or have you lived up there so long you’re practically a Londoner?

FAO Loh on 20:16 - Mar 4 with 3539 viewsHighjack

FAO Loh on 19:08 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

Us skewen boys are renowned throughout the entire Neath Port Talbot area for having above average legs.

FAO Loh on 20:26 - Mar 4 with 3531 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO Loh on 20:16 - Mar 4 by Highjack

Us skewen boys are renowned throughout the entire Neath Port Talbot area for having above average legs.

A high bar...
FAO Loh on 20:32 - Mar 4 with 3518 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO Loh on 19:45 - Mar 4 by Lohengrin

I bet it can’t come quick enough.

What are you going to do when you both retire, love? Have you given it much thought? Will you be coming ‘home,’ or have you lived up there so long you’re practically a Londoner?

No idea to be honest. Pros and cons.

Every time I’m tempted to move to a little village in Pembs I hear a story about hospital waiting times or public transport problems.

In many ways London is a great place to live as an older person. Great public transport, good doctors within walking distance, everything in your doorstep without needing to drive. It’s also a lot greener than people realise. I’m in walking distance to Holland Park, Ken Gardens, Hyde Park, the river. Lots of places to eat and drink within a 5 minute walk. Bookshops, post office, even a John Lewis!

The downside is the noise. And the fact you can’t see the sky as much - too many buildings. And the people. Everywhere the people.

In an ideal world I’d have a small flat in London and a small cottage somewhere by the sea. But that’s a lot of money. And stamp duty!
FAO Loh on 20:34 - Mar 4 with 3507 viewsCatullus

FAO Loh on 19:07 - Mar 4 by Lohengrin

I’m a honey badger trapped in the body of Gregory Peck.

So you're a mean sonofabiatch and you've been dead 17 years?

Explains your taste in music

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

FAO Loh on 20:39 - Mar 4 with 3495 viewsCatullus

FAO Loh on 20:16 - Mar 4 by Highjack

As the saying goes, nice legs...shame about the face

FAO Loh on 20:52 - Mar 4 with 3479 viewsLohengrin

FAO Loh on 20:34 - Mar 4 by Catullus

So you're a mean sonofabiatch and you've been dead 17 years?

Explains your taste in music

That’s cold!

FAO Loh on 21:09 - Mar 4 with 3450 viewsLohengrin

FAO Loh on 20:32 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

No idea to be honest. Pros and cons.

Every time I’m tempted to move to a little village in Pembs I hear a story about hospital waiting times or public transport problems.

In many ways London is a great place to live as an older person. Great public transport, good doctors within walking distance, everything in your doorstep without needing to drive. It’s also a lot greener than people realise. I’m in walking distance to Holland Park, Ken Gardens, Hyde Park, the river. Lots of places to eat and drink within a 5 minute walk. Bookshops, post office, even a John Lewis!

The downside is the noise. And the fact you can’t see the sky as much - too many buildings. And the people. Everywhere the people.

In an ideal world I’d have a small flat in London and a small cottage somewhere by the sea. But that’s a lot of money. And stamp duty!

Have you been to Solva recently? It’s full of escapee Londoners. I was talking to a couple in The George and they thought the area was twinned with Heaven.

FAO Loh on 21:20 - Mar 4 with 3436 viewsdickythorpe

Little Haven, Broad Haven, Amroth, St.Ishmaels, Dale would be up there with Solva.
FAO Loh on 21:21 - Mar 4 with 3434 viewsLohengrin

FAO Loh on 21:20 - Mar 4 by dickythorpe

Little Haven, Broad Haven, Amroth, St.Ishmaels, Dale would be up there with Solva.

Beautiful, mate.

FAO Loh on 21:27 - Mar 4 with 3425 viewsdickythorpe

Is Wrexham lager still on tap at the Royal George Loh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024