Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time, this late in a season 17:07 - Mar 7 with 3343 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea City had more draws than wins or losses?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:11 - Mar 7 with 2537 viewsdunvantjack100

Could be going back to the Sousa days. Seem to remember us breaking some kind of record for consecutive draws under Paulo.
When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:17 - Mar 7 with 2521 viewsTummer_from_Texas

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:11 - Mar 7 by dunvantjack100

Could be going back to the Sousa days. Seem to remember us breaking some kind of record for consecutive draws under Paulo.

I see that is correct.

Finished 2009/10 at 17-18-11.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:21 - Mar 7 with 2508 viewsicecoldjack

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:11 - Mar 7 by dunvantjack100

Let's not forget Sousa had 40 odd goals taken away from him when he came here had to deal with unhappy players due to Martinez and his remit was to keep the Swans in the division !

Considering this he did nothing short of a fantastic job, with some really average players. Cooper however has good players and he makes them look poor by his clueless approach to football . It's some of the most inept kick down the channels hit and hope football around, most championship clubs are playing far better football than us these days, never thought I'd say that. Seems yet again we've missed a trick and got a plodder for a manager .
When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:26 - Mar 7 with 2489 viewsmonmouth

I’m not being nasty but seriously, who gives a f*ck.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:27 - Mar 7 with 2488 viewsdunvantjack100

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:21 - Mar 7 by icecoldjack

Let's not forget Sousa had 40 odd goals taken away from him when he came here had to deal with unhappy players due to Martinez and his remit was to keep the Swans in the division !

Considering this he did nothing short of a fantastic job, with some really average players. Cooper however has good players and he makes them look poor by his clueless approach to football . It's some of the most inept kick down the channels hit and hope football around, most championship clubs are playing far better football than us these days, never thought I'd say that. Seems yet again we've missed a trick and got a plodder for a manager .

Sousa had it really difficult.

Cooper has had it extremely easy, we only lost our top scorer as well as our best player in Dan James. On top of this, Cooper was given a huge transfer budget in the summer to replace these key players, and he’s only put us in a better position than we were in this time last season?

The man needs to go.
When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:28 - Mar 7 with 2484 viewsicecoldjack

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:26 - Mar 7 by monmouth

If you don't give a fook, why comment ?

Weird.
When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 2453 viewsFireboy2

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:28 - Mar 7 by icecoldjack

If you don't give a fook, why comment ?

Weird.

Icey has got you there monny.
When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:44 - Mar 7 with 2414 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:35 - Mar 7 by Fireboy2

Icey has got you there monny.

Really?

I would argue otherwise if I gave a f* ck.

Login to get fewer ads

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:46 - Mar 7 with 2407 viewsJackSomething

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:21 - Mar 7 by icecoldjack

For Scotland and Gomez, see McBurnie and James. Very similar situations really.

With the exception that Sousa inherited a team playing great football and turned us into the most boring team we had seen for many years. Cooper has turned a 'meh' team into a even more 'meh' team.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:46 - Mar 7 with 2402 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:46 - Mar 7 by JackSomething

For Scotland and Gomez, see McBurnie and James. Very similar situations really.

With the exception that Sousa inherited a team playing great football and turned us into the most boring team we had seen for many years. Cooper has turned a 'meh' team into a even more 'meh' team.

Yes, but you’re wasting your breath.

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:49 - Mar 7 with 2383 viewsTummer_from_Texas

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:26 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Well...most people would consider draws...I don't know...boring might be the word I'm looking for here.

So I suppose it's an observation about this season.

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:50 - Mar 7 with 2369 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:49 - Mar 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Well...most people would consider draws...I don't know...boring might be the word I'm looking for here.

So I suppose it's an observation about this season.

Well the last two away draws have seen us concede last minute goals. If we hadn’t would you be boring on about draws.

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:52 - Mar 7 with 2354 viewsCooperman

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:50 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Well the last two away draws have seen us concede last minute goals. If we hadn’t would you be boring on about draws.

And they weren’t particularly boring draws either.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

When was the last time, this late in a season on 18:31 - Mar 7 with 2287 viewsTummer_from_Texas

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:50 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Ok, you're right. This season has been a thrill a minute.

When was the last time, this late in a season on 18:52 - Mar 7 with 2249 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 18:31 - Mar 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ok, you're right. This season has been a thrill a minute.

Didn’t say that did I? Trump approach well ingrained.

When was the last time, this late in a season on 18:59 - Mar 7 with 2221 viewsTummer_from_Texas

When was the last time, this late in a season on 18:52 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Didn’t say that did I? Trump approach well ingrained.

No, you just seem to want to argue for the sake of arguing. So I'm trying to placate you the best I can.

If that makes me "Trump ingrained," then you must think Trump is a very pleasant fellow. In any case, I hope everything turns out ok with whatever has your panties in a wad.

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:01 - Mar 7 with 2209 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 18:59 - Mar 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

No, you just seem to want to argue for the sake of arguing. So I'm trying to placate you the best I can.

If that makes me "Trump ingrained," then you must think Trump is a very pleasant fellow. In any case, I hope everything turns out ok with whatever has your panties in a wad.

What?

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:11 - Mar 7 with 2172 viewsFireboy2

When was the last time, this late in a season on 17:44 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Really?

I would argue otherwise if I gave a f* ck.

I dont give a fvck as well but havent posted to tell people that I dont give a fvck

Oh wait
When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:14 - Mar 7 with 2160 viewsGaryjack

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:01 - Mar 7 by monmouth

What?

Tummer means knickers not panties.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 19:15]
When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:15 - Mar 7 with 2150 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:14 - Mar 7 by Garyjack

What?

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:15 - Mar 7 with 2146 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:14 - Mar 7 by Garyjack

What?

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:18 - Mar 7 with 2128 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:15 - Mar 7 by monmouth

What?

Edited. Naughty.

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:20 - Mar 7 with 2119 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 18:59 - Mar 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Didn’t say what yo said did I though?

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:22 - Mar 7 with 2109 viewsmonmouth

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:20 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Didn’t say what yo said did I though?

If we’d won ahainsrcHull and Nlackburn would you be boring us all about draws? No.

When was the last time, this late in a season on 19:24 - Mar 7 with 2102 viewsmajorraglan

All things considered I thought Sousa did a very good job. There was some good stuff and some not so good stuff, but he came in after Martinez and his team left the club, steadied the ship and took the team to within a point of the play offs. In my opinion some of his work laid the ground for BR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024