Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supermarkets 19:25 - Mar 16 with 2378 viewscontroversial_jack

Should they be learning as they go along and stock up more frequently when they can see stocks being depleted?
Supermarkets on 15:56 - Mar 17 with 729 viewsCatullus

Supermarkets on 21:36 - Mar 16 by Joe_bradshaw

That’s a problem now. I’m not 70 for six and a half years but I’m in a vulnerable position. We can’t get a delivery from a supermarket for at least a couple of weeks and can only get click and collect in 10 days time. We’re going to have to go shopping in a few days even though we shouldn’t.

Where are you Joe? Anywhere near Skewen?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Supermarkets on 01:34 - Mar 18 with 620 viewsJack123

Popped in aldis cwndu about 10am Tuesday morning, and quick look around, no bog rolls, beans, pasta, flour, eggs, bread was going fast as well, plus all the anti-bactericidal stuff was empty.

I'm out tomorrow to try to to get the essential items ready for the madness over the forthcoming weeks, after watching the news from France and what happened when they went on lock down, think it will be best to do it now, than caught short.

libera nos a malo

Supermarkets on 07:22 - Mar 18 with 543 viewsdickythorpe

Don't panic buy. There are limits now on certain items.
Sainsbury's have emailed with their plans for elderly being a priority plus restrictions on items.

The lockdown in Italy is working well.

DON'T PANIC.
Supermarkets on 07:57 - Mar 18 with 516 viewstheloneranger

Tesco 24 hour supermarkets are set to shutting at 10pm until 6am in order to restock.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Supermarkets on 08:11 - Mar 18 with 502 viewsVincent_Vega

I'm hearing Iceland stores are opening 8-11 for the elderly and vulnerable only so they can get what they need before the vultures start barging and hammering the shelves, nice idea.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Supermarkets on 08:30 - Mar 18 with 487 viewsjack_lord

Supermarkets on 07:57 - Mar 18 by theloneranger

Tesco 24 hour supermarkets are set to shutting at 10pm until 6am in order to restock.

We have had a communication saying that Tesco are closing meat and deli and utilising those staff elsewhere. No idea if that is all stories.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Supermarkets on 08:39 - Mar 18 with 476 viewsbuilthjack

It's getting serious now. Half the shelves are empty in Tesco and Aldi in Llandrindod this morning, they are not sure when new stock will arrive.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Supermarkets on 08:58 - Mar 18 with 459 viewssainthelens

Supermarkets on 08:11 - Mar 18 by Vincent_Vega

I'm hearing Iceland stores are opening 8-11 for the elderly and vulnerable only so they can get what they need before the vultures start barging and hammering the shelves, nice idea.

Telling over 70s they must stay indoors, then telling them they must shop between 8-9.
Fckn shambles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024