Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curfew 19:35 - Mar 25 with 5352 viewscontroversial_jack

It's amazing how some people still don't get what's involved.One person thinks it's ok to go to his allotment and just sit in isolation or do a bit there.Govt instructions say otherwise.I don't like an allotment would come under one form of limited exerciser per day.What do posters on here think about that?
Curfew on 19:43 - Mar 25 with 2752 viewsNeath_Jack

If he's in there on his own and hasn't taken public transport, what's the problem?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Curfew on 19:52 - Mar 25 with 2725 viewsDarran

Curfew on 19:43 - Mar 25 by Neath_Jack

If he's in there on his own and hasn't taken public transport, what's the problem?

The OP is a bit thick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curfew on 19:54 - Mar 25 with 2718 viewsowainglyndwr

Fine if your not in contact with other people
Curfew on 19:55 - Mar 25 with 2706 viewsNeath_Jack

And people aren't on a curfew either.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Curfew on 19:58 - Mar 25 with 2674 viewslonglostjack

Curfew on 19:52 - Mar 25 by Darran

The OP is a bit thick.

😂😂 Maybe you are more vulnerable to catching the virus from a carrot fly in an allotment.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Curfew on 20:01 - Mar 25 with 2639 viewscontroversial_jack

It's not what the govt is saying though. I want to go for a walk down Aberavon, but that's not permitted. It sets a precedent if allowed, the public will use any excuse to get out and the police are stopping ppl unless it's urgent It's not rocket science is it, even Darran should get this.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 20:03]
Curfew on 20:03 - Mar 25 with 2624 viewsMrSwerve

Curfew on 19:43 - Mar 25 by Neath_Jack

I’ve found that this virus and ‘lockdown’ has seemed to spawn a lot of outraged militant social media types...spouting vile vitriol against anyone who dares show their face in public, walks into their own garden, talks to someone across the street, etc...it’s cool to tell people to stay in now. The hashtags have started already.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Curfew on 20:07 - Mar 25 with 2596 viewsNeath_Jack

Curfew on 20:03 - Mar 25 by MrSwerve

I’ve found that this virus and ‘lockdown’ has seemed to spawn a lot of outraged militant social media types...spouting vile vitriol against anyone who dares show their face in public, walks into their own garden, talks to someone across the street, etc...it’s cool to tell people to stay in now. The hashtags have started already.

Virtue signallers mate, they will latch on to anything, nothing is off limits.

Don't forget to sign off with "Stay Safe".

Login to get fewer ads

Curfew on 20:08 - Mar 25 with 2592 viewscontroversial_jack

Just follow the instructions, it's all that has been asked
Curfew on 20:08 - Mar 25 with 2588 viewsJack_Meoff

I'm still going up my allotment, walking, usually with my dog, as my one form of daily exercise. What the f*ck has it got to do with you?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Curfew on 20:09 - Mar 25 with 2580 viewsSwanjaxs

Curfew on 20:01 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

It's not what the govt is saying though. I want to go for a walk down Aberavon, but that's not permitted. It sets a precedent if allowed, the public will use any excuse to get out and the police are stopping ppl unless it's urgent It's not rocket science is it, even Darran should get this.

Why would anyone want to walk to Aberavon?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Curfew on 20:12 - Mar 25 with 2561 viewsDarran

I do get it you don’t.

Curfew on 20:14 - Mar 25 with 2551 viewsDr_Winston

You can see how the Stasi managed to get half of East Germany informing on the other half.

The restrictions are designed to dissuade the kind of idiots who packed out Porthcawl and Snowdonia the other day. I doubt the Police will bother hassling one bloke working on his allotment as long as he's 6ft away from anyone.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Curfew on 20:17 - Mar 25 with 2530 viewsJack_Meoff

For clarity, from Govid 19 himself:

Can I still go to my allotment?
Yes. Michael Gove said: “I think it’s perfectly sensible for people to go to an allotment. It’s in the very nature of allotments that there’s a safe distance between people who are working on an individual allotment.”

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Curfew on 20:17 - Mar 25 with 2528 viewsDarran

I’ve been out tonight you dopey twàt.

Curfew on 20:36 - Mar 25 with 2468 viewscontroversial_jack

Curfew on 20:17 - Mar 25 by Darran

I’ve been out tonight you dopey twàt.

Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this absolutely cannot be done from home) from the govt website.

I would have reported you if i had seen you
Curfew on 20:37 - Mar 25 with 2458 viewscontroversial_jack

Curfew on 20:08 - Mar 25 by Jack_Meoff

I'm still going up my allotment, walking, usually with my dog, as my one form of daily exercise. What the f*ck has it got to do with you?

Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this absolutely cannot be done from home)

There are some dull c*nts on here
Curfew on 20:40 - Mar 25 with 2444 viewsNeath_Jack

Curfew on 20:36 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this absolutely cannot be done from home) from the govt website.

People going out is for mental health reasons.

You cannot keep them locked up, that's why they didn't introduce this lock down earlier. Behavioural science.

We are not a massive city with millions of people living on top of one another.

One size does not fit all.

Curfew on 20:40 - Mar 25 with 2441 viewsexiledclaseboy

I went to the chemist today. The shop currently has a very sensible policy of only allowing one customer in at a time. Fine. But that meant the rest of us had to queue outside and do you think I could get the dozy tw@ts to stay the required distance away. It’s only when it happens to them that some people will realise that this isn’t just something that happens to other people.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 20:42]

Poll: Tory leader

Curfew on 20:41 - Mar 25 with 2440 viewsDarran

You really are stupid aren’t you?

Curfew on 20:43 - Mar 25 with 2419 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve walked my dog as always while staying well away from others. On Saturday I’ll be doing my garden, front and back. These things are allowed, encouraged even.

Poll: Tory leader

Curfew on 20:48 - Mar 25 with 2384 viewsTreforys_Jack

Curfew on 20:37 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (where this absolutely cannot be done from home)

You missed the part about going out once a day for exercise
Curfew on 20:50 - Mar 25 with 2375 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who would you have reported him to ? Just curious
Curfew on 20:52 - Mar 25 with 2355 viewsJack_Meoff

Curfew on 20:37 - Mar 25 by controversial_jack

You're clearly one of them. See the above quote from Micharl Gove. You absolute beaut, starting a thread about this. Get a f*cking life.

Curfew on 20:57 - Mar 25 with 2332 viewsSwanjaxs

Mate, at the moment you are allowed out once a day with a family member (maximum 2 person's) to exercise.

So you could have taken a walk to Aberavon today if you had stuck to the guidance.

The problem at the moment, especially with children out playing in groups is that we are still in the earlier stages of this.

The peak of this virus will rise sharply over the next few days with the first "spike" in about 10 days.

Trust me, this time next week most people will think twice about popping over the shop let alone checking on thier runner beans or strolling along the prom down Aberavon.

Take care my friend

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024