Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 13:56 - Mar 25 with 2306 viewsNotLoyal

Has contracted a mild form of the virus to cover up his brothers misdoings.
Good on him.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52033845

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 14:21 - Mar 25 with 1861 viewsstevethejack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:02 - Mar 25 with 1825 viewsDarran

It’s hilarious to see people kicking off on twitter about him being able to get a test as if it’s all down to the Tory government.
It would never have happened that a member of the royal family would have had priority under any other government see. Imagine how Henry VIII would have had to suffer.

I’m not saying it’s right but people are so fuçking thick these days.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:09 - Mar 25 with 1810 viewsBlasterJack

Charles is currently in Balmoral with Covid-19.
Andrew is currently in Windsor with Carly, 15.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:11 - Mar 25 with 1803 viewsHighjack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:02 - Mar 25 by Darran

It’s hilarious to see people kicking off on twitter about him being able to get a test as if it’s all down to the Tory government.
It would never have happened that a member of the royal family would have had priority under any other government see. Imagine how Henry VIII would have had to suffer.

Henry VIII was probably more concerned with his syphilis.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:12 - Mar 25 with 1798 viewsDarran

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:11 - Mar 25 by Highjack

lol I wonder if he had access to antibiotics before the serfs?

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:44 - Mar 25 with 1758 viewsHighjack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:12 - Mar 25 by Darran

lol I wonder if he had access to antibiotics before the serfs?

Probably not because there were none but he probably had access to all the leeches he wanted, not unlike Prince Charles.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 16:32 - Mar 25 with 1692 viewsDr_Winston

The only thing Prince Charles has in common with Henry VIII is that they've both misplaced a wife or two.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 16:49 - Mar 25 with 1666 viewsDarran

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 16:32 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

The only thing Prince Charles has in common with Henry VIII is that they've both misplaced a wife or two.

Nobody said he did.

Login to get fewer ads

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 16:59 - Mar 25 with 1656 viewsHighjack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 16:32 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

They are both directly descended from Henry VII so therefore welsh.

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 17:17 - Mar 25 with 1623 viewsCjg63a

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:11 - Mar 25 by Highjack

As is Prince Andrew
Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 20:38 - Mar 25 with 1513 viewsKilkennyjack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 16:59 - Mar 25 by Highjack

I wish him well.

We should not recognise an English born Prince of Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 21:00 - Mar 25 with 1480 viewsPentyrchJack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:02 - Mar 25 by Darran

If Vaughan Gethin got priority then so too should the Prince of Wales. Charles is apparently a massive Swans fan too.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 21:03 - Mar 25 with 1473 viewsFireboy2

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 16:59 - Mar 25 by Highjack

With a sh!toad of german blood.
Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 00:19 - Mar 26 with 1374 viewsCatullus

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 20:38 - Mar 25 by Kilkennyjack

I wish him well.

We should not recognise an English born Prince of Wales.

Maybe we shouldn't recognise Vaughn Gething as Welsh health secretary because his distant heritage is blatantly not Welsh.....or maybe you should just give it a rest.

I'm not a Royalist but I'd love you and PoW to take a DNA test to see which of you is more Welsh!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 07:57 - Mar 26 with 1266 viewschad

Wasn’t it said given his age, location and symptoms, that he qualified for the test the same as anyone else in those circumstances?
Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 08:36 - Mar 26 with 1222 viewsraynor94

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 00:19 - Mar 26 by Catullus

Maybe we shouldn't recognise Vaughn Gething as Welsh health secretary because his distant heritage is blatantly not Welsh.....or maybe you should just give it a rest.

I'm not a Royalist but I'd love you and PoW to take a DNA test to see which of you is more Welsh!

Brilliant post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 08:42 - Mar 26 with 1212 viewsHighjack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 00:19 - Mar 26 by Catullus

We know old Charlie’s ancestry and he’s directly descended from Henry Tudors daughter. Henry of course was born in Pembroke castle and died in Carmarthen. Without his welsh soldiers he would never have won at Bosworth field. Wales conquered the English crown. There hasn’t been an English king since.

Meanwhile kilkennyjack is so welsh he’s named after a town in Ireland.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 8:50]

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 09:03 - Mar 26 with 1189 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 08:42 - Mar 26 by Highjack

We know old Charlie’s ancestry and he’s directly descended from Henry Tudors daughter. Henry of course was born in Pembroke castle and died in Carmarthen. Without his welsh soldiers he would never have won at Bosworth field. Wales conquered the English crown. There hasn’t been an English king since.

Or a pub in Llanelli.........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 09:03 - Mar 26 with 1191 viewsHighjack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 21:03 - Mar 25 by Fireboy2

With a sh!toad of german blood.

Not really shitloads. Only about two or three generations from James I who was Scottish and also descended from Margaret Tudor.

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 09:25 - Mar 26 with 1162 viewsFireboy2

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 08:42 - Mar 26 by Highjack

And two factions holding back waiting to see who was winning before joining the battle
Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 09:27 - Mar 26 with 1159 viewsFireboy2

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 09:03 - Mar 26 by Highjack

Not really shitloads. Only about two or three generations from James I who was Scottish and also descended from Margaret Tudor.

No one really knows and cares about that fact HJ.

We have always been and will always be looked down on no matter how much welsh blood is running through these oxygen thieves.
Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 09:42 - Mar 26 with 1146 viewsdickythorpe

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 10:38 - Mar 26 with 1102 viewsHighjack

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 09:27 - Mar 26 by Fireboy2

No one really knows and cares about that fact HJ.

We have always been and will always be looked down on no matter how much welsh blood is running through these oxygen thieves.

No doubt, but here’s a poser. Would you want to swap lives with the Queen? I wouldn’t. For all the privilege, wealth and palaces and banquets they can’t live anything like a normal life. The freedoms we enjoy they simply can’t do without being scrutinised, photographed and filmed by a thousand cameras. Everything they do is under the spotlight.

I sure as hell couldn't live like that.

And all her predecessors had to live under the sword of Damocles, many were murdered or overthrown, died in battle or faced the constant threat of revolution or execution. Would you swap your life for theirs?

Even Henry VIII, who had ultimate power and wealth, his pick of all the women in the world, every material items he could possibly desire lived and died as a deeply disturbed, miserable, bitter and twisted man.

It’s no wonder they are all so f*cked up and dysfunctional.

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 10:42 - Mar 26 with 1096 viewsLeonWasGod

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 15:09 - Mar 25 by BlasterJack

Charles is currently in Balmoral with Covid-19.
Andrew is currently in Windsor with Carly, 15.

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 11:39 - Mar 26 with 1074 viewsCatullus

Princes Charles, man of the people 👍 on 10:38 - Mar 26 by Highjack

No doubt, but here’s a poser. Would you want to swap lives with the Queen? I wouldn’t. For all the privilege, wealth and palaces and banquets they can’t live anything like a normal life. The freedoms we enjoy they simply can’t do without being scrutinised, photographed and filmed by a thousand cameras. Everything they do is under the spotlight.

I sure as hell couldn't live like that.

And all her predecessors had to live under the sword of Damocles, many were murdered or overthrown, died in battle or faced the constant threat of revolution or execution. Would you swap your life for theirs?

Even Henry VIII, who had ultimate power and wealth, his pick of all the women in the world, every material items he could possibly desire lived and died as a deeply disturbed, miserable, bitter and twisted man.

It’s no wonder they are all so f*cked up and dysfunctional.

I wouldn't either. I'd abolish the Monarchy but even saying that I can respect the Queen because I genuinely believe she loves this country and sees herself as much its servant as anything. She carried on working out of a sense of duty until she physically couldn't do it anymore, at the other end of the scale we have her sons, Andrew and Edward a pair of W anchors of massive proportions.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024