Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tinnitus 00:05 - Mar 28 with 1659 viewsJack123

I have mentioned in the past that I suffer from this! Ever since this virus got 'real' mine has more or less disappeared, anyone else experience the same? Iv'e had it for a years now, and it's gone?

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 00:08 - Mar 28 with 1647 viewshobo

No more chemtrails either
Tinnitus on 10:21 - Mar 28 with 1494 viewsmajorraglan

I do suffer with it, there are times it’s more noticeable than others. It hasn’t gone, but it isn't as bad as it has been. I wonder if the lack of background noise as a result of the lockdown has had an impact?
Tinnitus on 10:25 - Mar 28 with 1488 viewsNotLoyal

Had it ever since a fcking big flash bang went off next to my head.
If I listen carefully the cnt is still there.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tinnitus on 12:51 - Mar 28 with 1410 viewsCatullus

Tinnitus on 10:21 - Mar 28 by majorraglan

I do suffer with it, there are times it’s more noticeable than others. It hasn’t gone, but it isn't as bad as it has been. I wonder if the lack of background noise as a result of the lockdown has had an impact?

That's a good question, I have it and it has been less noticeable these last few days.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tinnitus on 13:35 - Mar 28 with 1381 viewsJack123

That's a point about the background noise, although I will say night times in the past when there was complete silence were the worst.

libera nos a malo

Tinnitus on 14:28 - Mar 28 with 1341 viewsDJack

Tinnitus on 13:35 - Mar 28 by Jack123

That's a point about the background noise, although I will say night times in the past when there was complete silence were the worst.

Mine is a constant inescapable noise which I've had for a number of years. Much worse in my right ear.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tinnitus on 14:36 - Mar 28 with 1323 viewsjack2jack

Yep I've had this, it's mostly in my left ear, had it for about twenty odd years.
But it has eased off recently, mainly because the missus has moved chairs.
Tinnitus on 15:41 - Mar 28 with 1289 viewsHighjack

Tinnitus on 14:28 - Mar 28 by DJack

Mine is a constant inescapable noise which I've had for a number of years. Much worse in my right ear.

Have you had your wisdom teeth out?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Tinnitus on 17:12 - Mar 28 with 1240 viewsmajorraglan

Tinnitus on 15:41 - Mar 28 by Highjack

That’s an interesting question, I haven’t had mine out but I do get a bit of grief from them occasionally. Some of my wisdom teeth are out and others have partially emerged. Dentist doesn’t want to touch them and says if need them extracted it’s Morriston for a full job. I think I will live with it.
Tinnitus on 18:14 - Mar 28 with 1207 viewsHighjack

Tinnitus on 17:12 - Mar 28 by majorraglan

That’s an interesting question, I haven’t had mine out but I do get a bit of grief from them occasionally. Some of my wisdom teeth are out and others have partially emerged. Dentist doesn’t want to touch them and says if need them extracted it’s Morriston for a full job. I think I will live with it.

A lot of problems with the ear and hearing are caused by teeth, particularly wisdom teeth. Their roots can go quite far up into the head and put pressure on nerves etc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tinnitus on 18:27 - Mar 28 with 1192 viewsDJack

Tinnitus on 15:41 - Mar 28 by Highjack

No mate but mine has(had) an external cause.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tinnitus on 20:17 - Mar 28 with 1133 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tinnitus?? Than rings a bell

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tinnitus on 22:02 - Mar 28 with 1095 viewsDJack

Tinnitus on 20:17 - Mar 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Tinnitus?? Than rings a bell

Bad boy!

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, mate.

Tinnitus on 12:09 - Mar 29 with 1002 viewsCatullus

Tinnitus on 22:02 - Mar 28 by DJack

Bad boy!

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, mate.

To be honest, tinnitus is far more annoying than my wife.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tinnitus on 12:13 - Mar 29 with 998 viewsBDS

Too much loud music, live and using headphones. The misadventures of youth.
Tinnitus on 16:00 - Mar 29 with 924 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

This doesn't really follow, tinnitus is usually less noticeable when there is background noise, not when there's a lack of it. For example, people are usually more aware of their tinnitus when they're in bed at night and it's quiet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024