Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Key workers extra 30% petition 20:14 - Mar 30 with 2823 viewsSwansea93

http://chng.it/N8mxjjcX

Over 62,000 signed on already.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 20:15]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:28 - Mar 30 with 2784 viewsFireboy2

Signed
Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:31 - Mar 30 with 2773 viewsbuilthjack

Geve them 5 days extra leave once this is over. To pay doctors etc another 30% would push them to about 150k.
Perhaps pay the minimum wage workers £1 per hour more.
Oh, and give a bit to the newly self employed who are now on beans on toast daily.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:37 - Mar 30 with 2757 viewsBanosswan

Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:31 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Geve them 5 days extra leave once this is over. To pay doctors etc another 30% would push them to about 150k.
Perhaps pay the minimum wage workers £1 per hour more.
Oh, and give a bit to the newly self employed who are now on beans on toast daily.

They've cancelled our holidays and we can roll out over to next year. 5 extra days would bring the NHS to its knees next year. It's difficult.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:38 - Mar 30 with 2757 viewsNotLoyal

My mate is a Tesco baker, I think he is a key worker. Any thoughts on who is etc ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:47 - Mar 30 with 2738 viewsexiledclaseboy

Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:38 - Mar 30 by NotLoyal

My mate is a Tesco baker, I think he is a key worker. Any thoughts on who is etc ?

He’s classed as a key worker for pandemic purposes. All supermarket workers are. Quite right too.

Poll: Tory leader

Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:50 - Mar 30 with 2724 viewsbuilthjack

My mate is a bin man. He did 10 hours overtime last week, taking his hours up to 45 from 35. He got time and a half for the 10 hours. So did ok.

His daughter is a teacher. Now working 1 day in 10 on full pay. So doing ok.

His other one works as Civil servant. At home on full pay.

Mate works for Powys council. At home all day doing very little on full pay. Shouldn't have more

Friend is a copper. He is getting plenty of overtime in on bloody good money. So doesn't need more.

Friend works in Tesco. On basic minimum wage . Needs more.

Mate a part time fireman. Money quite poor. Needs more

Neighbour recently self employed. On no wage now. Needs some.

So who do you give this 30% to? Not easy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Key workers extra 30% petition on 21:14 - Mar 30 with 2684 viewsItchySphincter

I’ve been sent a letter that I can give to the police if I’m stopped stating that I’m a key worker. Shame I’ve got no work.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 21:16]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Key workers extra 30% petition on 21:16 - Mar 30 with 2676 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:50 - Mar 30 by builthjack

My mate is a bin man. He did 10 hours overtime last week, taking his hours up to 45 from 35. He got time and a half for the 10 hours. So did ok.

Mate works for Powys council. At home all day doing very little on full pay. Shouldn't have more

Friend is a copper. He is getting plenty of overtime in on bloody good money. So doesn't need more.

Yes, this is not straightforward.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Key workers extra 30% petition on 21:16 - Mar 30 with 2676 viewsJack59

Key workers extra 30% petition on 20:50 - Mar 30 by builthjack

Years ago it would have been called a sense of duty and they'd have got f*** all.

Give them a medal and a one off payment of £5k across the board. That would be fairer all round.
Key workers extra 30% petition on 21:23 - Mar 30 with 2648 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dont bother giving them extra cash or holiday. Just remove all the tax from their earnings over this period. Target anyone earning under say £15kpa with the cash uplift instead

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Key workers extra 30% petition on 21:33 - Mar 30 with 2622 viewsbuilthjack

But can the Country afford it?
Before this virus the NHS was on its ass, with beds in corridors, plenty of crumbling buildings etc , it had been allowed to go downhill for the last 7 or 8 years. No money they said.
So with all,the cost now there's not a cat in hells chance of a 30% pay rise.

Key workers extra 30% petition on 07:27 - Mar 31 with 2520 viewsdickythorpe

Where is this 30% going to come from?

No doubt many, many workers deserve more but it's going to be grim for a long time after this pandemic.

People already going on about "parties" when the pubs, restaurants etc reopen.....but who will be still standing?
Many of these establishments were hanging on by a thread with huge debts.
Many suppliers who gave them credit possibly will fold or have reduced staff numbers and reduced stocks.

It is going to be a long hard slog for some time after this Virus.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 7:28]
Key workers extra 30% petition on 07:58 - Mar 31 with 2482 viewsBest_loser

Key workers extra 30% petition on 07:27 - Mar 31 by dickythorpe

Where is this 30% going to come from?

No doubt many, many workers deserve more but it's going to be grim for a long time after this pandemic.

People already going on about "parties" when the pubs, restaurants etc reopen.....but who will be still standing?
Many of these establishments were hanging on by a thread with huge debts.
Many suppliers who gave them credit possibly will fold or have reduced staff numbers and reduced stocks.

It is going to be a long hard slog for some time after this Virus.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 7:28]

I really don't think hospital consultants, many on 200.000 plus a year need another 30 percent
Key workers extra 30% petition on 08:11 - Mar 31 with 2466 viewspencoedjack

Key workers extra 30% petition on 21:23 - Mar 30 by PozuelosSideys

Dont bother giving them extra cash or holiday. Just remove all the tax from their earnings over this period. Target anyone earning under say £15kpa with the cash uplift instead

This ^

I am still working supplying the NHS I believe its my job.

If I am ill my employer pays me (as they do NHS staff)

The country hasn't got a bottom less pit of money, as others have said its going to take years to recover from this.
Key workers extra 30% petition on 04:46 - Apr 1 with 2267 viewsepaul

Nurses without a doubt and those right on the frontline, deserve it, that utter scumbag P Patel said those coming into this country need to earn over 25k to stay so they can be skilled workers, yet nurses who this country now is desperately relying on earn less than that.

F*cking tories (not forgetting how the c*nts whooped and cheered when the nurses pay rise was beatien in the house of commons vote, please remember that the next time you vote for Boris and his scum kunts)

As previously stated we are working everyday, as the school is open and as of today we become a "hub" taking pupils from other schools, no complaints even though will possibly come into contact with more people (observing the 2m rule). Personally whilst happy to be able to get out of the house other than doing my daily exercise (walking the dog) I'm not looking for any extra or expect it for that matter but still would again advocate those nurses and those right at the front of this battle blo*dy well deserve it, yet they'll still get jack sh*t from this govt.

Oh and just a reminder that MP's get a near 2K pay rise this month.............

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Key workers extra 30% petition on 09:24 - Apr 1 with 2163 viewsjack_lord

Tell him to not break his printers at this time.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Key workers extra 30% petition on 10:47 - Apr 1 with 2114 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm a key worker, along with my wife and son, should we be paid extra? It would be nice i suppose lol...

But when push comes to shove its irrelevant.

As long as the three of us come out of this virus free that would be payment enough.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 12:52]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024