Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you really missing football that much ? 11:55 - Apr 3 with 5688 viewsNotLoyal

I have to say I’m surprised how much I’m not bothered, as much as I love the swans ( not the players who are still taking a salary but giving nothing back to the community the got it from ) the badge etc.
I’m seriously not giving a fck at the moment.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Are you really missing football that much ? on 15:52 - Apr 18 with 1351 viewsbuilthjack

Are you really missing football that much ? on 04:14 - Apr 18 by NotLoyal

Anyone feeling differently after a few weeks, thought a revisit might see a change of heart. Personally for me I'm still as I was.

Yes definitely missing it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 17:09 - Apr 18 with 1313 viewskarnataka

Are you really missing football that much ? on 04:14 - Apr 18 by NotLoyal

Anyone feeling differently after a few weeks, thought a revisit might see a change of heart. Personally for me I'm still as I was.

Not much, think I went into closed season mode a couple of weeks ago. If/when it all restarts, closed doors or otherwise, my interest will resurface, no doubt about. Living out in the sticks, the whole thing isn't too difficult for me and 'er indoors, but we do worry about both of our children and their families because they don't live out in the sticks. Having said that, Somerset is a big county and with only 310 confirmed cases, we are all luckier than most. Do miss our 4 month old granddaughter though.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 17:35 - Apr 18 with 1297 viewsraynor94

The social side yes, football don't even think about it, with all that's going on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Are you really missing football that much ? on 21:31 - Apr 18 with 1242 viewsTNT

Are you really missing football that much ? on 17:09 - Apr 18 by karnataka

Not much, think I went into closed season mode a couple of weeks ago. If/when it all restarts, closed doors or otherwise, my interest will resurface, no doubt about. Living out in the sticks, the whole thing isn't too difficult for me and 'er indoors, but we do worry about both of our children and their families because they don't live out in the sticks. Having said that, Somerset is a big county and with only 310 confirmed cases, we are all luckier than most. Do miss our 4 month old granddaughter though.

Got a seven month old granddaughter mate, I share how you feel.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 18:40 - Apr 19 with 1165 viewsperplex

Yes I am missing it, I love my sport, thinking the UFC was going to hold an event behind closed doors and it then being stopped when it looked like they were actually going to pull it off really put me on a downer, I am one of these as well who is unsure if this lockdown will do more harm than good in the long run, just think many of the ones who do not get the virus during the lockdown will start getting it once the restrictions start getting lifted, also by then the country will be left in a hell of a mess because of the lockdown.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 18:43]
Are you really missing football that much ? on 20:07 - Apr 19 with 1133 viewsmonmouth

Are you really missing football that much ? on 18:40 - Apr 19 by perplex

Yes I am missing it, I love my sport, thinking the UFC was going to hold an event behind closed doors and it then being stopped when it looked like they were actually going to pull it off really put me on a downer, I am one of these as well who is unsure if this lockdown will do more harm than good in the long run, just think many of the ones who do not get the virus during the lockdown will start getting it once the restrictions start getting lifted, also by then the country will be left in a hell of a mess because of the lockdown.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 18:43]

Would you go again dor a fair old time? I guess that's the real question. I don't think I'll be rushing to mix with 15000 strangers, even if it were deemed ok.

Missing it? Was bored yesterday so could have done with some diversion. Watched some old football you tubes. So actually no, I'm not missing the ups and downs of 5pm ona Saturday really at all, as even in the best of times, the 'downs' had more clout and lasted longer than the 'ups' ever did. Maybe different for others?

I've maybe seen all I want to see. Everything will be pretty much groundhog day for us now at best. I'll still attend some matches when it's safe, but I think fewer of them, and they won't get any priority with my saturdays. Prior to this, I never even considered anything else on a saturday. Those days have definitely gone.

I'm not sure what kind of club will be left in the EFL after all this anyway. If it all levels the playing field and clubs get back to their roots and scale back the lunacy, it might get a lot better. Needs a few clubs and PL clubs to go pop. Hope it's not us.

Speaking of which, when's the cardiff verdict? £15m. Pay up scummers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Are you really missing football that much ? on 12:47 - Apr 22 with 965 viewspikeypaul

Really would not care if the EPL did not start again.

Regarding us, I just hope we survive since one thing is for sure the starving sell out bar stads and yanks have long lost interest since their freebie days out at Anfield, Highbury, etc have stopped.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 12:49]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 12:57 - Apr 22 with 964 viewssainthelens

Are you really missing football that much ? on 20:07 - Apr 19 by monmouth

Would you go again dor a fair old time? I guess that's the real question. I don't think I'll be rushing to mix with 15000 strangers, even if it were deemed ok.

Missing it? Was bored yesterday so could have done with some diversion. Watched some old football you tubes. So actually no, I'm not missing the ups and downs of 5pm ona Saturday really at all, as even in the best of times, the 'downs' had more clout and lasted longer than the 'ups' ever did. Maybe different for others?

I've maybe seen all I want to see. Everything will be pretty much groundhog day for us now at best. I'll still attend some matches when it's safe, but I think fewer of them, and they won't get any priority with my saturdays. Prior to this, I never even considered anything else on a saturday. Those days have definitely gone.

I'm not sure what kind of club will be left in the EFL after all this anyway. If it all levels the playing field and clubs get back to their roots and scale back the lunacy, it might get a lot better. Needs a few clubs and PL clubs to go pop. Hope it's not us.

Speaking of which, when's the cardiff verdict? £15m. Pay up scummers.

2 things still ongoing when this is done.
Scum will still owe 15 million.
Prince Andrew needs a week or two in the dock.
Login to get fewer ads

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:52 - Apr 22 with 903 viewsJohnw102

Not so much the football, but the Pembrokeshire Jacks coach trip, the banter then a few down the Landor, then the match, followed by Rossi's and the trip home. As the man said A Grand Day Out.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Are you really missing football that much ? on 21:38 - Apr 22 with 873 viewsNotLoyal

Are you really missing football that much ? on 19:52 - Apr 22 by Johnw102

Not so much the football, but the Pembrokeshire Jacks coach trip, the banter then a few down the Landor, then the match, followed by Rossi's and the trip home. As the man said A Grand Day Out.

The football is merely 90 minutes, you are right the day out beats it nine times out of ten for me.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Are you really missing football that much ? on 00:23 - Apr 23 with 845 viewslonglostjack

Don’t miss the football media hype with boring overpaid pundits. Don’t miss the obsession with money in the game in general - transfer fees, agents gossip, corporate PR claptrap, rip off shirts with shitty betting company logos. Do miss having a pint and a bit of banter with good mates and watching a decent game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Are you really missing football that much ? on 07:46 - Apr 23 with 804 views34dfgdf54

Was thinking exactly the same, not missing it whatsoever.
Are you really missing football that much ? on 12:52 - Apr 23 with 739 viewsbennytheblue

Are you really missing football that much ? on 07:46 - Apr 23 by 34dfgdf54

Was thinking exactly the same, not missing it whatsoever.

Like a distant memory, I can’t even recall where we or you lot were?
I sincerely hope you are all safe and well, even saint🤪
Are you really missing football that much ? on 16:01 - Apr 24 with 628 viewsandrew

Are you really missing football that much ? on 17:37 - Apr 3 by sainthelens

How the fck can anyone get a season ticket? Fck knows when wer gonna get going .

Already got one

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 16:02 - Apr 24 with 628 viewsandrew

To me, it isn’t the fact that it’s stopped and I’ve accepted I won’t be seeing it for a while, but I’m more concerned about will there be much left of the club or even British football if there’s no football next season.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Are you really missing football that much ? on 16:10 - Apr 24 with 621 viewsbuilthjack

Are you really missing football that much ? on 16:02 - Apr 24 by andrew

To me, it isn’t the fact that it’s stopped and I’ve accepted I won’t be seeing it for a while, but I’m more concerned about will there be much left of the club or even British football if there’s no football next season.

The leeches will still be there. Nobody will buy the club at this moment in time, unless they sell at a rock bottom price

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are you really missing football that much ? on 16:56 - Apr 24 with 611 viewsNeath_Jack

Are you really missing football that much ? on 16:02 - Apr 24 by andrew

We were talking about this in work earlier.

Can't see any fans being allowed back into the Liberty in 2020, with thousands of season ticket holders will be wanting refunds on missed games. The players are still on big wages, where is the money going to come from to keep paying them for the next (possibly) six months or so, without much revenue coming in.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024