Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do ghosts exist? 23:02 - Apr 17 with 5536 viewsBrynCartwright

Do ghosts exist?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Do ghosts exist? on 12:50 - Apr 19 with 1059 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’d like to know who the 13 people who voted “yes” are. I have some magic beans to sell them.

Poll: Tory leader

Do ghosts exist? on 12:52 - Apr 19 with 1047 viewsdickythorpe

Do ghosts exist? on 12:50 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

I’d like to know who the 13 people who voted “yes” are. I have some magic beans to sell them.

Do ghosts exist? on 12:53 - Apr 19 with 1040 viewsSwanjaxs

Do ghosts exist? on 12:40 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

I had a manager at work, who is the straightest guy imaginable, he would never bullship. He used to live in a house in St Helliers drive, Sandfields, P Talbot, during the 70s The things he said happened in that house chilled me to the bone. It was as bad as any horror movie i have seen.

I'm pretty open minded about these sort of thing.

On another occasion at Flatholms I recall being in my bedroom when an overpowering smell of perfume came out of nowhere and was gone pretty much straight away.

I have an absolute corker of an incident that happened to me that ended up in a book about Lighthouses.

It's pretty longwinded so i will sit down and compose it later lol

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Do ghosts exist? on 13:08 - Apr 19 with 1025 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 12:53 - Apr 19 by Swanjaxs

On another occasion at Flatholms I recall being in my bedroom when an overpowering smell of perfume came out of nowhere and was gone pretty much straight away.

I have an absolute corker of an incident that happened to me that ended up in a book about Lighthouses.

Did it involve a light spinning round and round?
Do ghosts exist? on 13:10 - Apr 19 with 1012 viewsdickythorpe

Do ghosts exist? on 12:53 - Apr 19 by Swanjaxs

I'm interested
Do ghosts exist? on 13:11 - Apr 19 with 1012 viewsSwanjaxs

Do ghosts exist? on 13:08 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Did it involve a light spinning round and round?

Haha yes 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Do ghosts exist? on 13:14 - Apr 19 with 1014 viewsWarwickHunt

I had a manager at work, who is the straightest guy imaginable, he would never bullship. He used to live in a house in St Helliers drive, Sandfields, P Talbot, during the 70s The things he said happened in that house chilled me to the bone. It was as bad as any horror movie i have seen.

Sounds plausible...
Did you ever visit him in Broadmoor?
Do ghosts exist? on 13:20 - Apr 19 with 1007 viewssainthelens

Ah yeah, he was one of the Fritzels.
Login to get fewer ads

Do ghosts exist? on 13:26 - Apr 19 with 1001 viewsHighjack

I actually worked on Most Haunted a few times as a cameraman, there was one occasion I was doing some lighting tests in an old mansion when out of nowhere I could smell a strong smell of stale tobacco and gin. I looked around and saw this pale, haggard figure looming towards me. Luckily it was just Yvette Fielding but it had me scared for a minute.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Do ghosts exist? on 13:29 - Apr 19 with 995 viewscontroversial_jack

Do ghosts exist? on 13:14 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Sounds plausible...
Did you ever visit him in Broadmoor?

As i said, he's as straight as can be. I also remember at that time hearing stories about a house down there.I know it proves nothing, but unless you experience things yourself you won't know.
Do ghosts exist? on 13:32 - Apr 19 with 992 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 13:29 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

As i said, he's as straight as can be. I also remember at that time hearing stories about a house down there.I know it proves nothing, but unless you experience things yourself you won't know.

Funny how skeptics never experience these phenomena.
Do ghosts exist? on 13:36 - Apr 19 with 984 viewsSwanjaxs

Do ghosts exist? on 13:10 - Apr 19 by dickythorpe

I'm interested

A few years back the tower of Flatholms lighthouse was being sandblasted.

Two lads in thier 40's from Yarmouth had the contract.

The work was due to last a fortnight and both lads were to stay on the lighthouse.

We had to fly the grit and blasting equipment out for them, it took 3 days to get all the gear out to them.

My job was to work with the helicopter on Flatholms.

At the end of the days work I'd fly off and return the following morning.

On the first day of work the helicopter had shut down for a break, the three of us took the opportunity for a tea break.
Half hour later the call came over the radio the helicopter was on its way back to us.
Myself and one of the guys went back outside to work leaving the other guy to wash the cups.

After a short while the guy came outside and asked if either of us had moved his watch that he'd taken off and left by the sink whilst washing the cups.

Both of us obviously said no.

I said are you sure you had it on? Definitely came the reply.
I then teased him about the "white lady" and told them a few stories.

Anyway I flew off at the end of the day leaving the guys out there.

Next day I asked if the watch had turned up, no came the reply.

The guy was at a loss, he said the watch was a present from his wife and he only took it off to go in the shower or wash dishes.

On the 3rd day I flew back on.

The guy came running towards me pointing at his watch "look I've found it" and said he wasn't spending another night on the lighthouse.
"I was laying in bed this morning and right by the side of me I heard the hour chime of my watch go off, I opened the draw by the side of the bed, and there it was...

Told you it was a long story 😁
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 13:38]

Do ghosts exist? on 13:40 - Apr 19 with 978 viewsOldjack

Just like gods ,man made bollocks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Do ghosts exist? on 13:44 - Apr 19 with 972 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 13:36 - Apr 19 by Swanjaxs

The work was due to last a fortnight and both lads were to stay on the lighthouse.

We had to fly the grit and blasting equipment out for them, it took 3 days to get all the gear out to them.

On the first day of work the helicopter had shut down for a break, the three of us took the opportunity for a tea break.
Half hour later the call came over the radio the helicopter was on its way back to us.
Myself and one of the guys went back outside to work leaving the other guy to wash the cups.

After a short while the guy came outside and asked if either of us had moved his watch that he'd taken off and left by the sink whilst washing the cups.

The guy was at a loss, he said the watch was a present from his wife and he only took it off to go in the shower or wash dishes.

The guy came running towards me pointing at his watch "look I've found it" and said he wasn't spending another night on the lighthouse.
"I was laying in bed this morning and right by the side of me I heard the hour chime of my watch go off, I opened the draw by the side of the bed, and there it was...

Oh FFS...something like that happens with my car keys once a week. 😂😂😂
Do ghosts exist? on 13:53 - Apr 19 with 959 viewsSwanjaxs

Do ghosts exist? on 13:44 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Oh FFS...something like that happens with my car keys once a week. 😂😂😂

Good story though init 😃

Do ghosts exist? on 13:56 - Apr 19 with 958 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 13:53 - Apr 19 by Swanjaxs

Good story though init 😃

Get on the phone to Spielberg’s agent. Pronto!
Do ghosts exist? on 14:07 - Apr 19 with 949 viewsexiledclaseboy

My guess is he’d put it in the drawer and forgot where he’d left it. Call it a hunch.

Poll: Tory leader

Do ghosts exist? on 14:10 - Apr 19 with 940 viewsSwanjaxs

Do ghosts exist? on 14:07 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

My guess is he’d put it in the drawer and forgot where he’d left it. Call it a hunch.

You don't say 😲

Do ghosts exist? on 15:28 - Apr 19 with 903 viewsdickythorpe

Do ghosts exist? on 15:38 - Apr 19 with 893 viewscontroversial_jack

Do ghosts exist? on 13:32 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

Funny how skeptics never experience these phenomena.

We are all skeptics until it happens
Do ghosts exist? on 15:40 - Apr 19 with 889 viewsHighjack

One plop for yes, two plops for no.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Do ghosts exist? on 15:42 - Apr 19 with 887 viewstheloneranger

Taffy the Ghost.!! 😇

"The Welsh poltergeist which had news crews camped outside a city street fifty years ago"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/welsh-poltergeist-news-crews-campe

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Do ghosts exist? on 16:18 - Apr 19 with 871 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 15:38 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

We are all skeptics until it happens

I prefer the rational explanation. It’s there if you look.
Do ghosts exist? on 16:39 - Apr 19 with 853 viewscontroversial_jack

Do ghosts exist? on 16:18 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

I prefer the rational explanation. It’s there if you look.

This isn't a rational subject
Do ghosts exist? on 16:51 - Apr 19 with 844 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 16:39 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

This isn't a rational subject

That’s where we differ.

Woooooooooooooooooo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024