Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do ghosts exist? 23:02 - Apr 17 with 5516 viewsBrynCartwright

Do ghosts exist?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Do ghosts exist? on 12:42 - Apr 18 with 1145 viewschad

Do ghosts exist? on 11:36 - Apr 18 by theloneranger

Mmmm ...

Only trying to "Put the Willies Up" her ??? 😇

What he has 2?

Well that knocks my fictitious ;) 3rd nipple into a cocked hat
Do ghosts exist? on 12:56 - Apr 18 with 1124 viewsWxmJax

I worked above the site of the 1934 Gresford mining disaster where over 260 people lost their lives. I'd heard stories of people seeing things in the warehouse area, which was where the pit head had been, but never took any notice.

Where I worked there was a room that stored light-sensitive materials. I'd have to enter this room at least 5 times a day and I'd often enter it without turning on the appropriate lighting.

This one night, as soon as I entered, the hairs on my body shot up and it scared me. I could see every part of the room, nothing there only me, but felt an incredible presence and couldn't wait to get out. I'd never experienced anything like it before or since. I didn't tell anyone because they'd just take the piss.

A few days later I was reading the local paper and there was a piece about the anniversary of the disaster. It said that it happened on September 20th, at about the same time that I'd been in that room, on September 20th.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 13:02]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Do ghosts exist? on 15:01 - Apr 18 with 1076 viewsDJack

Do ghosts exist? on 12:42 - Apr 18 by chad

What he has 2?

Well that knocks my fictitious ;) 3rd nipple into a cocked hat

As happy as a dog...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Do ghosts exist? on 15:45 - Apr 18 with 1049 viewsHighjack

Do ghosts exist? on 12:19 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

Absolutely.

A friend of mine had Achora around to his house in Treboeth a few years back (it's on YouTube).

He rocks up with Myleene Klass and a film crew.

First thing he says is "if we don't come up with anything worthwhile, we will just make it up as we go along"...
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 12:20]

It would be worth all the bollocks in the world to have myleene klass rocking up at my house.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Do ghosts exist? on 15:55 - Apr 18 with 1038 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 15:45 - Apr 18 by Highjack

It would be worth all the bollocks in the world to have myleene klass rocking up at my house.

You wouldn’t have a ghost of a chance.
Do ghosts exist? on 15:56 - Apr 18 with 1039 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do ghosts exist? on 23:08 - Apr 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

I used to live in a cottage that was 300 years old, at night you could hear the stairs creaking like someone was walking up and down and in the morning we would have to reposition three pictures on the wall alongside the stairs. We lived there for three years and almost every morning we would have to reposition the pictures.

Old houses creak and have uneven walls.

Poll: Tory leader

Do ghosts exist? on 16:01 - Apr 18 with 1034 viewstheloneranger

Do ghosts exist? on 15:56 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Old houses creak and have uneven walls.

A lot of new houses creak and have uneven walls.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Do ghosts exist? on 16:02 - Apr 18 with 1032 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do ghosts exist? on 16:01 - Apr 18 by theloneranger

A lot of new houses creak and have uneven walls.

They do. Thrown together these days they are.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Do ghosts exist? on 16:07 - Apr 18 with 1023 viewsWarwickHunt

Do ghosts exist? on 12:56 - Apr 18 by WxmJax

I worked above the site of the 1934 Gresford mining disaster where over 260 people lost their lives. I'd heard stories of people seeing things in the warehouse area, which was where the pit head had been, but never took any notice.

Where I worked there was a room that stored light-sensitive materials. I'd have to enter this room at least 5 times a day and I'd often enter it without turning on the appropriate lighting.

This one night, as soon as I entered, the hairs on my body shot up and it scared me. I could see every part of the room, nothing there only me, but felt an incredible presence and couldn't wait to get out. I'd never experienced anything like it before or since. I didn't tell anyone because they'd just take the piss.

A few days later I was reading the local paper and there was a piece about the anniversary of the disaster. It said that it happened on September 20th, at about the same time that I'd been in that room, on September 20th.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 13:02]

That’s textbook stuff.
If a person expects a place to be haunted, then they are more likely see it that way.

Ghosts FFS😂

Jimmy Carr - “It’s actually easy to tell if your house is haunted. It isn’t. Grow up.”
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 16:22]
Do ghosts exist? on 16:13 - Apr 18 with 1018 viewstheloneranger

Do ghosts exist? on 16:07 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

That’s textbook stuff.
If a person expects a place to be haunted, then they are more likely see it that way.

Ghosts FFS😂

Jimmy Carr - “It’s actually easy to tell if your house is haunted. It isn’t. Grow up.”

I woke up alongside some fvcking horrors when I was younger.😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Do ghosts exist? on 18:08 - Apr 18 with 970 viewsWxmJax

Do ghosts exist? on 16:07 - Apr 18 by WarwickHunt

That’s textbook stuff.

Ghosts FFS😂

And I would agree with you but I know what happened and I can't explain it. There were about 3 different rooms that I'd have to go in during the course of the shift and I'd never think ooh this might be haunted. It never even crossed my mind, but when I found out it was the same date as well it did make me think.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Do ghosts exist? on 19:35 - Apr 18 with 948 viewscontroversial_jack

Do ghosts exist? on 18:08 - Apr 18 by WxmJax

And I would agree with you but I know what happened and I can't explain it. There were about 3 different rooms that I'd have to go in during the course of the shift and I'd never think ooh this might be haunted. It never even crossed my mind, but when I found out it was the same date as well it did make me think.

We lived at our address for 30 years and nothing happened until a few years ago, so there was no expectation of anything.It hasn't happened since either
Do ghosts exist? on 19:40 - Apr 18 with 944 viewsperplex

Strange why a ghost never seems to make an appearance in front of a large group or crowd they must be very shy, never has any evidence that proves beyond all doubt that they exist been produced, same goes these lying scumbag mediums, its all a load of bollocks.
Do ghosts exist? on 21:31 - Apr 18 with 908 viewscontroversial_jack

Do ghosts exist? on 19:40 - Apr 18 by perplex

Strange why a ghost never seems to make an appearance in front of a large group or crowd they must be very shy, never has any evidence that proves beyond all doubt that they exist been produced, same goes these lying scumbag mediums, its all a load of bollocks.

They don't like crowds they get easily spooked.
Do ghosts exist? on 21:47 - Apr 18 with 895 viewsSwanjaxs

Lads, I spent years working on lighthouses, I've seen some scary shit...

Not even joking 👻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Do ghosts exist? on 21:51 - Apr 18 with 894 viewsHighjack

Do ghosts exist? on 18:08 - Apr 18 by WxmJax

Did the ghosts have access to calendars or digital watches so they could check the date?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Do ghosts exist? (n/t) on 21:51 - Apr 18 with 893 viewsHighjack

[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 21:51]

Do ghosts exist? on 22:02 - Apr 18 with 887 viewsFlashberryjack

There are definitely ghosts in our house.

It's only the wife and I living here, but nearly everything I put down often mysteriously moves to another room, keys to the car go missing, but only after the missus has been in the car, now that is bloody strange.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Do ghosts exist? on 23:34 - Apr 18 with 853 viewscontroversial_jack

Do ghosts exist? on 21:47 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

Not even joking 👻

Do tell!
Do ghosts exist? on 08:48 - Apr 19 with 803 viewsNotLoyal

Do ghosts exist? on 21:31 - Apr 18 by controversial_jack

They don't like crowds they get easily spooked.

You are getting much better at this 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Do ghosts exist? on 12:19 - Apr 19 with 768 viewsCatullus

Do ghosts exist? on 21:47 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

Not even joking 👻

I've seen stuff I can't explain, doesn't mean it's ghosts but there's been some strange schit.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do ghosts exist? on 12:36 - Apr 19 with 752 viewsSwanjaxs

Do ghosts exist? on 23:34 - Apr 18 by controversial_jack

Do tell!

Flatholms in the Bristol channel used to be used to house patients suffering from cholera in the 1800's A nurse that cared for them eventually died of the disease herself and is believed to haunt the lighthouse.

There were three of us staying on the lighthouse to carry out maintenance.
On morning about 6.30 I was woken by the sound of the kettle whistling away in the kitchen. This went on for about a minute, so eventually I got out of bed and turned the kettle off myself thinking one of the other lads had put the kettle on and forgotten and gone back to bed.

Later that morning I said to the other two "which one of you dopey c#@*s forgot about the kettle this morning?

Both categorically denied doing it... 👻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Do ghosts exist? on 12:40 - Apr 19 with 750 viewscontroversial_jack

Do ghosts exist? on 12:36 - Apr 19 by Swanjaxs

Flatholms in the Bristol channel used to be used to house patients suffering from cholera in the 1800's A nurse that cared for them eventually died of the disease herself and is believed to haunt the lighthouse.

There were three of us staying on the lighthouse to carry out maintenance.
On morning about 6.30 I was woken by the sound of the kettle whistling away in the kitchen. This went on for about a minute, so eventually I got out of bed and turned the kettle off myself thinking one of the other lads had put the kettle on and forgotten and gone back to bed.

Later that morning I said to the other two "which one of you dopey c#@*s forgot about the kettle this morning?

Both categorically denied doing it... 👻

I had a manager at work, who is the straightest guy imaginable, he would never bullship. He used to live in a house in St Helliers drive, Sandfields, P Talbot, during the 70s The things he said happened in that house chilled me to the bone. It was as bad as any horror movie i have seen.
Do ghosts exist? on 12:45 - Apr 19 with 746 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Do ghosts exist? on 12:40 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

I had a manager at work, who is the straightest guy imaginable, he would never bullship. He used to live in a house in St Helliers drive, Sandfields, P Talbot, during the 70s The things he said happened in that house chilled me to the bone. It was as bad as any horror movie i have seen.

Really? Like what? Those houses aren’t that old in real terms are they.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Do ghosts exist? on 12:48 - Apr 19 with 739 viewsdickythorpe

Do ghosts exist? on 12:40 - Apr 19 by controversial_jack

Which makes him the perfect "straight man".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024