Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK death rate is astonishing 14:45 - Apr 17 with 4717 viewsNotLoyal

Anyone generally fcking shit scared.
I am for my family, here and in Spain, the daily announcements that things are getting better or levelling out don't seem to be right. Is the truth really out there...

How did this really start is another issue.
I mean we spent 3 years arguing the toss about brexit and leaving Europe, now we can't even sensibly leave the house.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

UK death rate is astonishing on 14:54 - Apr 17 with 2124 viewskarnataka

They say the curve is flattening but not by much, we're still getting 5-6k new cases daily and deaths still 7-800 daily and those death figures only include deaths in hospitals and not at home or in care homes. To me that looks like stabilisation not improvement.
UK death rate is astonishing on 15:09 - Apr 17 with 2089 viewsCooperman

Brexit? What’s this Brexit malarkey you talk of?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:33 - Apr 17 with 2035 viewssP7qupUf

I know this has been hammered home everywhere but the government's handling of the whole thing is really showing now. Slow to act, wrong initial strategy, totally underprepared, poor management of testing, PPE. The result is what we are seeing. Public cannot continue to be falling for the same tired, worn out lines trotted out by Westminster and Cardiff.

It would be refreshing to hear that errors were made even if they have not got the guts to say that they got it totally wrong. It won't happen though. we will still be subjected to the same old "excuses" and "logical explanations".
UK death rate is astonishing on 15:41 - Apr 17 with 2012 viewssainthelens

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:33 - Apr 17 by sP7qupUf

I know this has been hammered home everywhere but the government's handling of the whole thing is really showing now. Slow to act, wrong initial strategy, totally underprepared, poor management of testing, PPE. The result is what we are seeing. Public cannot continue to be falling for the same tired, worn out lines trotted out by Westminster and Cardiff.

It would be refreshing to hear that errors were made even if they have not got the guts to say that they got it totally wrong. It won't happen though. we will still be subjected to the same old "excuses" and "logical explanations".

If anyone thinks a Govt will be transparent then it ain't happening. My feelings have been all along that until a vaccine is found then this whole fckn nightmare will continue pretty much as we are right now. Unless of course the Chinese already have one and will hold the world to ransom. Far fetched? Maybe/maybe not.
UK death rate is astonishing on 15:41 - Apr 17 with 2012 viewsmagicdaps10

It's frightening for sure. There is no way also that numbers worldwide are correct, for instance, I don't believe for one minute that Germany have given correct numbers, absolutely no way!
Numbers in the UK are certainly higher than given but at least the numbers are a true reflection to the information they have gathered/given regards to covid19 deaths...... Others are not being so true in numbers.
The world death rate to this virus is far higher than figures given.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:44 - Apr 17 with 1992 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Part of the picture is that the virus was rated as a moderate risk at the end of February by NERVTAG.

New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group Minutes

https://app.box.com/s/3lkcbxepqixkg4mv640dpvvg978ixjtf/file/640968322003

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:50 - Apr 17 with 1973 viewsangryjack

My sister got it...
UK death rate is astonishing on 15:50 - Apr 17 with 1970 viewscontroversial_jack

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:41 - Apr 17 by magicdaps10

It's frightening for sure. There is no way also that numbers worldwide are correct, for instance, I don't believe for one minute that Germany have given correct numbers, absolutely no way!
Numbers in the UK are certainly higher than given but at least the numbers are a true reflection to the information they have gathered/given regards to covid19 deaths...... Others are not being so true in numbers.

Numbers for the Uk aren't accurate, it's not taking in care homes
Login to get fewer ads

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:56 - Apr 17 with 1960 viewsbonymine

Testing ‘protocol’ is nothing short of shambolic here in Wales.

My partner is not displaying any symptoms thus far but is isolating at home with me as two of her NHS colleagues she has been working alongside have tested positive and are quite poorly.

She had a phone call from work this morning and was advised that she and 4 colleagues from the same place of work must be tested following PHW authorisation and was given a phone number to ring to arrange it.

All five of them anxiously phoned the number but were all told that they knew nothing about it and to go back to their Line Manager !!

Still waiting to hear what the hell is happening four hours on absolutely disgraceful.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:57 - Apr 17 with 1956 viewsJackfath

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:56 - Apr 17 by bonymine

My partner is not displaying any symptoms thus far but is isolating at home with me as two of her NHS colleagues she has been working alongside have tested positive and are quite poorly.

She had a phone call from work this morning and was advised that she and 4 colleagues from the same place of work must be tested following PHW authorisation and was given a phone number to ring to arrange it.

All five of them anxiously phoned the number but were all told that they knew nothing about it and to go back to their Line Manager !!

Still waiting to hear what the hell is happening four hours on absolutely disgraceful.

Hope you and your partner get well soon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:58 - Apr 17 with 1955 viewsTenbySwan

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:50 - Apr 17 by angryjack

My sister got it...

Hope she will be ok
UK death rate is astonishing on 16:05 - Apr 17 with 1930 viewsmagicdaps10

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:50 - Apr 17 by controversial_jack

As I said, the numbers in the UK are higher.

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:07 - Apr 17 with 1924 viewsmagicdaps10

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:56 - Apr 17 by bonymine

How long has she been self isolating for?

Keep safe.

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:12 - Apr 17 with 1914 viewsbonymine

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:07 - Apr 17 by magicdaps10

How long has she been self isolating for?

Keep safe.

It’s day 9 today so 🤞🤞🤞 she’ll be ok but the ‘not knowing’ and the shambolic waiting for the phone to ring is naturally excruciatingly stressful for us all.

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:13 - Apr 17 with 1906 viewsbonymine

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:57 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

Hope you and your partner get well soon.

Thank you 👍

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:13 - Apr 17 with 1907 viewssainthelens

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:12 - Apr 17 by bonymine

It’s day 9 today so 🤞🤞🤞 she’ll be ok but the ‘not knowing’ and the shambolic waiting for the phone to ring is naturally excruciatingly stressful for us all.

Hope all turns out ok for you and yer family.
UK death rate is astonishing on 16:15 - Apr 17 with 1902 viewsbonymine

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:13 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Hope all turns out ok for you and yer family.

Cheers for that.

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:42 - Apr 17 with 1842 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:15 - Apr 17 by bonymine

Cheers for that.

Yes, all the very best.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:59 - Apr 17 with 1802 viewsNortbankboy

UK death rate is astonishing on 16:42 - Apr 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes, all the very best.

Hope everyone is ok.
We have to test,test,test to beat this.
UK death rate is astonishing on 17:02 - Apr 17 with 1795 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Good luck Bony and your partner and angryjack’s sister. Keep safe.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

UK death rate is astonishing on 17:18 - Apr 17 with 1768 viewsBillyChong

Not including Care Home deaths is a massive con and arguably deceiving the public. Same as these nonsense testing targets which Hancock denies as soon as he realises they are way under.
UK death rate is astonishing on 17:32 - Apr 17 with 1734 viewsbonymine

Thanks for all the supportive messages lads much appreciated and very uplifting to us.

Latest farcical twist on this saga today however is that NOBODY will now be tested but instead they must all continue to self isolate at home UNLESS they develop symptoms over the course of the next 5 days (making it 14 days self isolation)......crazy !!

UK death rate is astonishing on 17:36 - Apr 17 with 1726 viewsItchySphincter

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:50 - Apr 17 by controversial_jack

UK numbers are for those that died in hospital - no other numbers are taken in to account so if an elderly person dies with Coronavirus but before testing, Coronavirus will not be included on the death certificate.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

UK death rate is astonishing on 17:41 - Apr 17 with 1709 viewslondonlisa2001

UK death rate is astonishing on 17:36 - Apr 17 by ItchySphincter

UK numbers are for those that died in hospital - no other numbers are taken in to account so if an elderly person dies with Coronavirus but before testing, Coronavirus will not be included on the death certificate.

That’s not true.

Corona virus can be noted on the death certificate if the doctor believes it to be a factor, whether testing has proved it or not.

The ONS publish the total figures each Tuesday.

They also publish the total deaths (any reason) so a comparison can be made with ‘average’ death rates in other years. The latest figures published were foe 3 April, where they showed 6,000 additional deaths compared to a normal year, with approximately 3,700 of those having the virus noted on the death certificate. Of those, many were not in hospital and were not tested.
UK death rate is astonishing on 17:43 - Apr 17 with 1705 viewsKilkennyjack

UK death rate is astonishing on 15:41 - Apr 17 by magicdaps10

Nope - the uk govt are excluding many care home deaths.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024