Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? 09:21 - Apr 24 with 905 viewsItchySphincter

WTF is wrong with people? Are their own lives so miserable that they can’t bear people to keep their jobs after a few I’ll advised comments at an emotional time?

I’m hearing this a lot a’ sack her, she said something mean about Boris’ or ‘sack that policeman, he’s offended some delicate yob’, outrage, everywhere, all the time.

If half of this board subscribed to their own nonsense they’d be sacked in heartbeat for the crap they post on here.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 9:23]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 09:41 - Apr 24 with 864 viewsDarran

Well said JG.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 09:43 - Apr 24 with 860 viewsbuilthjack

Sack the new mod (again)
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 9:43]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 09:49 - Apr 24 with 831 viewsHighjack

I think you should be sacked for that comment.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:18 - Apr 24 with 775 viewsFireboy2

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 09:49 - Apr 24 by Highjack

I think you should be sacked for that comment.

I think you should be sacked for saying he should be sacked for that comment.
Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:21 - Apr 24 with 771 viewsSwanjaxs

Aye, seem that calling for peoples heads is all the rage at the moment, as if there isn't enough misery with livelihoods in the balance at the present.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 10:34]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:24 - Apr 24 with 762 viewsHighjack

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:18 - Apr 24 by Fireboy2

I think you should be sacked for saying he should be sacked for that comment.

Well if you sack me then I’ll sack you.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:35 - Apr 24 with 743 viewsDr_Winston

This is starting to read like the opening credits to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:45 - Apr 24 with 732 viewsFireboy2

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:24 - Apr 24 by Highjack

Ok then
Login to get fewer ads

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:52 - Apr 24 with 712 viewsItchySphincter

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 09:41 - Apr 24 by Darran

Well said JG.

Thank you Dazzler.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:54 - Apr 24 with 708 viewssquarebear

I'd be calling for loads of sackings but I simply haven't the time, what with spending half my life on Twitter issuing death threats.
Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 11:24 - Apr 24 with 673 viewsbuilthjack

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 10:24 - Apr 24 by Highjack

Have a sack race, but keep 2m apart

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 11:41 - Apr 24 with 655 viewsHighjack

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 11:24 - Apr 24 by builthjack

Have a sack race, but keep 2m apart

Can’t have a sack race. The guy who fires the starting pistol got sacked for pointing it at a pansexual.

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 11:55 - Apr 24 with 630 viewsthornabyswan

I agree but the sooner that useless twot Cooper is sacked the better
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 11:56]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 11:57 - Apr 24 with 626 viewsFireboy2

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 11:41 - Apr 24 by Highjack

Can’t have a sack race. The guy who fires the starting pistol got sacked for pointing it at a pansexual.

You are quite correct there, we are both lovers of everything
Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 13:23 - Apr 24 with 552 viewsdickythorpe

Sack me off
Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 13:31 - Apr 24 with 541 viewsEbo

Is calling for people to be sacked the new ‘thing’......? on 09:41 - Apr 24 by Darran

Well said JG.

You are usually the first to come out with this kind of thing Dar.

You posted on here the other day about sacking Gethin. I don't like the guy either yet you said 'sack him'.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024