Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? 00:53 - May 2 with 1448 viewsBrynCartwright

If Canada can do it you absolute knobjockies, then so can you...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52505765

Of course, they won't follow their much higher intelligence Northern cousins as they are such knobs!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 01:08 - May 2 with 1423 viewsDJack

NRA rent-a-mob always pressurise anyone who even deigns to request an adult discussion on the subject.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 07:29 - May 2 with 1370 viewsblackpooljack

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 01:08 - May 2 by DJack

NRA rent-a-mob always pressurise anyone who even deigns to request an adult discussion on the subject.

I blame Charlton Heston myself check out the Youtube clip of him and then read the comments, they get what they deserve.
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 08:22 - May 2 with 1351 viewsBest_loser

Their answer to mass shootings is more guns

Trump cult anti lockdown protesters turning up at demonstrations with armalite rifles and nooses

Things could get very ugly there, powder keg
[Post edited 2 May 2020 8:24]
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 09:32 - May 2 with 1315 viewsPegojack

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 08:22 - May 2 by Best_loser

Their answer to mass shootings is more guns

Trump cult anti lockdown protesters turning up at demonstrations with armalite rifles and nooses

Things could get very ugly there, powder keg
[Post edited 2 May 2020 8:24]

I can't believe what I'm seeing on the news. The USA really is going to hell in a handcart. Where are all the decent Americans? Aren't they concerned about what's happening to their country? Why don't we hear their voices?
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 10:02 - May 2 with 1298 viewsCatullus

As much as I agree with you we all know it'll never happen. There's too much money in guns and there's so many guns in circulation over there trying to take them away would probably cause more bloodshed.

The survivalist groups to start, there'd be riots.

It's legalised stupidity on a massive scale.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 10:35 - May 2 with 1284 viewsSwanjaxs

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 09:32 - May 2 by Pegojack

I can't believe what I'm seeing on the news. The USA really is going to hell in a handcart. Where are all the decent Americans? Aren't they concerned about what's happening to their country? Why don't we hear their voices?

The shortest book ever written...

The Book Of Sane Americans 🇺🇸

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 12:22 - May 2 with 1254 viewsBanosswan

They need the assault rifles in case the government go rogue mun. A load of hillbillies against an f-35 should be fun to watch.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 12:38 - May 2 with 1237 viewsunion_jack

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 10:35 - May 2 by Swanjaxs

The shortest book ever written...

The Book Of Sane Americans 🇺🇸

I appreciate the levity with which that was written but as Pego said above, there are lots of wise, sensible and sane Americans who are just not raising their voices. They need to do so fast as the USA is fast losing any credibility it had especially since Trump and his acolytes raised their head 4 years ago.

I saw a news item the other day and they were interviewing a man and his wife in a 4x4. Both had the red peaked “Make America Great Again” caps and Stars and Stripes bandanas as masks. They were late middle aged. They said the whole Coronavirus thing was scaremongering and that all businesses should be opened ‘yesterday’. Not a brain cell amongst them but they are the ones giving the orange idiot 4 more years. It beggars belief, it really does.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 12:54 - May 2 with 1226 viewsBarrySwan

When you see photos of scenes such as these of the goons loaded up with assault rifles in the state legislature building in scenes that look more reminiscent of Chechnya or the Ukraine then you really have to wonder if America has totally lost the plot in regards to guns and their sale and how do they ever get out of the mess that they're in.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8275171/Hundreds-demonstrators-protest-
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 13:21 - May 2 with 1201 viewshobo

Would the ban apply to the US Army too, or are they exempt?

If you ban for one, you must ban for all
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 13:34 - May 2 with 1190 viewsBarrySwan

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 13:21 - May 2 by hobo

Would the ban apply to the US Army too, or are they exempt?

If you ban for one, you must ban for all

Really?
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 13:37 - May 2 with 1184 viewshobo

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 13:34 - May 2 by BarrySwan

Really?

You tell me?

Really??
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 14:19 - May 2 with 1150 viewsCatullus

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 13:34 - May 2 by BarrySwan

Really?

You fell for it

Are our armed forces banned from having firearms?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 14:24 - May 2 with 1141 viewsNotLoyal

Thing is if you lived there even in a moderate crime area, and that’s the test, what home defence would you have ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 14:38 - May 2 with 1126 viewshobo

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 14:24 - May 2 by NotLoyal

Thing is if you lived there even in a moderate crime area, and that’s the test, what home defence would you have ?

Wait for the police to arrive and hope the criminals will be patient...
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 15:29 - May 2 with 1093 viewsBarrySwan

Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 14:24 - May 2 by NotLoyal

I wouldn't blame anyone in America having a handgun in a secure cabinet at home for protection given the amount of criminals carrying guns there.

Thats surely a world away from storming round to public buildings in full combats with an assault rifle slung over your shoulder?
Assault Weapon Ban in the US..?? on 16:56 - May 2 with 1050 viewsDJack

I'm pleasantly surprised to see you as a voice of reason on this thread.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024