Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know this guy ? 13:57 - May 10 with 1702 viewsSTID2017

" Chris Eames true, i hate the fact Kenny Jackett was omitted from the film. We were very lucky though. Great escape??? He took over in September "
On a FB Swans group - could this possibly be our own "Res"

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone know this guy ? on 14:11 - May 10 with 1670 viewsDarran

This is obviously about Flynn. I replied to a tweet about it last night and I agree,Flynn was a poor manager for us.
No doubt he brought in some great players for us and whilst I know he had Cusacks mess to clean up he came in in the middle of September and we should have been sorted long before the final game of the season.
The following season he was rightly sacked because he was fuçking crap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone know this guy ? on 14:46 - May 10 with 1602 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Anyone know this guy ? on 14:11 - May 10 by Darran

This is obviously about Flynn. I replied to a tweet about it last night and I agree,Flynn was a poor manager for us.
No doubt he brought in some great players for us and whilst I know he had Cusacks mess to clean up he came in in the middle of September and we should have been sorted long before the final game of the season.
The following season he was rightly sacked because he was fuçking crap.

Quite right.

"Cusack's mess" was the result of two things. 1. He was a rookie manager and 2. given absolutely no money to put a team together. A difficult ask for an experienced manager. I don't particularly blame him as he was put in an impossible situation. He showed his mettle off the pitch later.

Flynn came in and knew that the team was going down and they gave him some money for loans when he told them the score. The improvement was so slow even with better players and he could and should have done so much better with those players.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Anyone know this guy ? on 15:17 - May 10 with 1567 viewsmagicdaps10

Didn't help that he never wanted to commit by staying in the area.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Anyone know this guy ? on 16:28 - May 10 with 1464 viewsSPboy

Flynn’s commitment to living in the area was lacking but he had an eye for a player. Correct me if you like but didn’t he bring in Martinez, Johnrose, Cutler , Britton & Tate to help us stay up. Later he also brought in Trundle & Robinson.
Anyone know this guy ? on 16:47 - May 10 with 1429 viewsdickythorpe

Flynn had a great scout with him in Dixie McNeil
Anyone know this guy ? on 16:56 - May 10 with 1414 viewsDr_Winston

We had a striker who'd scored into double figures for a terrible team and one of the first things he did was stick him out on the wing.

The man was a tactical halfwit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anyone know this guy ? on 00:38 - May 11 with 1146 viewssmoulder

To be honest the players Flynn brought in were the spine of the team which gained promotion to League One and the Championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024