Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? 11:18 - May 11 with 4808 viewsMagic_Michu

I’m trying to decide what is more shambolic!

1. Bob Bradley’s reign as Swansea City manager

or

2. The incumbent UK Government.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 08:10 - May 12 with 1201 viewsKilkennyjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 00:14 - May 12 by majorraglan

The Story about the Roche tests and being gazumped by England is well documented and the story about the DTI officials being told not to help the devolved Governments was carried in some of yesterdays papers.

When it comes to being gazumped by England, with limited tax raising powers if the WAG don’t have the cash and can’t borrow they are stuck, Boris on the other hand can just throw tax payers cash at it.

Boris has charisma, but as far as I can see no substance and is as slippery as an eel, Drakers is to my mind a little more trustworthy, has more substance to him but not enough to carry off the job as fist minister and lacks charisma. Neither Drakers or Boris in my opinion are up to the job they are holding down. We deserve better, but unfortunately these are the leaders of the parties elected by the people. Read the Daily Mail comments, some are so out f touch you’d swear they lie on Mars.

Testing in Wales and in England has been a shambles, I would say we are slightly the worse performing.

The UK is a G7 country and Boris is the best leader we could come up with.

Fist minister ?

Ooh missus .... 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 08:15 - May 12 with 1196 viewsKilkennyjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 23:38 - May 11 by Highjack

“People like Grieve, Clarke, Hunt, Rory and Green all ignored. “

Voted out more like.

Chronology is important here.

On 3 September 2019, the British Conservative Party withdrew the whip from 21 of its MPs who had supported an emergency motion to allow the House of Commons to undertake proceedings on the European Union (Withdrawal) (No. 6) Bill on 4 September.[1] In the hours after the vote, the Chief Whip Mark Spencer informed the rebel MPs that they were no longer entitled to sit as Conservatives.[2][3].

Booted out by Boris.
He lost a lot of people with much needed experience.
Thats a choice and its on him.

Beware of the Risen People

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 09:33 - May 12 with 1181 viewsswan65split

Ive weighed this up overnight, the test is Boris is a new dad, test, have Bob and Boris change the babies Terry nappy .

1. Bob would have a 15 point plan, and risk assessment to follow.
2. Boris would pass it on for someone else to do.

Simples
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 11:10 - May 12 with 1150 viewsCatullus

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 09:33 - May 12 by swan65split

Ive weighed this up overnight, the test is Boris is a new dad, test, have Bob and Boris change the babies Terry nappy .

1. Bob would have a 15 point plan, and risk assessment to follow.
2. Boris would pass it on for someone else to do.

Simples

Ah so Bob is good at the planning but rubbish at implementing it but Bojo couldn't plan a pee up in a brewery so tells others to get on with it?

Maybe a valid question is, did Bob have a better squad to choose from than Bojo? Lets see, there's Matt 'teflon' Hancock, Priti 'bites yer legs' Patel, Dominic 'he's slower than he looks' Raab'
Any others?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 12:05 - May 12 with 1135 viewsWxmJax

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 11:10 - May 12 by Catullus

Ah so Bob is good at the planning but rubbish at implementing it but Bojo couldn't plan a pee up in a brewery so tells others to get on with it?

Maybe a valid question is, did Bob have a better squad to choose from than Bojo? Lets see, there's Matt 'teflon' Hancock, Priti 'bites yer legs' Patel, Dominic 'he's slower than he looks' Raab'
Any others?

Bobby "what's he doing there ?" Jenrick

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 13:48 - May 12 with 1099 viewsswan65split

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 11:10 - May 12 by Catullus

Any others?

Wouldnt trust anyone , look they dont even know each other, they have name tabs dopey twots.

https://images.theconversation.com/files/285719/original/file-20190725-136744-bb
Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 14:33 - May 12 with 1086 viewsHighjack

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 08:10 - May 12 by Kilkennyjack

Fist minister ?

Ooh missus .... 🤷‍♂️

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 16:31 - May 12 with 1071 viewsMad_Mike

No contest Magic.
Boris Johnson every day of the week for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 20:06 - May 16 with 967 viewsBadlands

Bradley.
Whatever he was he wasn't a liar, philanderer, didn't contribute to the destruction of the UK the deaths of 10s of thousands by stupidity or design.
(And, I think he knew how many children he'd fathered.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bob Bradley or Boris Johnson? on 14:11 - May 23 with 884 viewsPrivate_Partz

The football Blobby is far more competent than the political Blobby!!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024