Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hospitals 18:10 - May 14 with 1147 viewsNotLoyal

So now they have more beds available than they have had for years...
Who gets the blame for this then?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hospitals on 18:40 - May 14 with 1117 viewsLeonWasGod

They're getting blamed for them not being used now 😂
Hospitals on 19:11 - May 14 with 1090 viewsOldjack

it would be wise to shelf them until the next nasty pandemic arrives

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Hospitals on 19:14 - May 14 with 1078 viewsSwanjaxs

We ain't out of the woods yet by a long way.

Hopefully they won't be needing, but as things stand it's better to have all bases covered 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hospitals on 19:23 - May 14 with 1050 viewsperplex

Yep things are quite in many hospitals so they really should be getting on with diagnoses and check-ups for other serious illnesses as many more life's will be lost, its a case of people being neglected in case the hospitals get to busy ffs.
Hospitals on 19:26 - May 14 with 1043 viewsperplex

Hospitals on 19:14 - May 14 by Swanjaxs

We ain't out of the woods yet by a long way.

Hopefully they won't be needing, but as things stand it's better to have all bases covered 👍🏻

I am sure the many thousands waiting to have check-ups for Cancer and other serious stuff will not agree that all basis are covered.
Hospitals on 20:08 - May 14 with 999 viewsSwanjaxs

Hospitals on 19:26 - May 14 by perplex

I am sure the many thousands waiting to have check-ups for Cancer and other serious stuff will not agree that all basis are covered.

Slap your bonce all you want mate, but having field hospitals at the ready incase C-19 takes a real hold has to be a positive 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hospitals on 20:37 - May 14 with 943 viewsBanosswan

Bosses are terrified that if they start ramping up the outpatient /day cases etc that it will spread coronavirus. The Trust where I currently work are talking about not doing certain 'non-critical' tests for 12-18 months.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Hospitals on 20:46 - May 14 with 930 viewslonglostjack

Capacity increased that hasn’t been used. Success. Credit where credit‘s due. Damned if they do. Damned if they don’t. Much better to damn them if they don‘t.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Hospitals on 20:46 - May 14 with 926 viewsDarran

#UppaToryĆunts

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hospitals on 20:49 - May 14 with 920 viewsZaxx

Take a look locally at cumulative positive covid tests and local health board staff positive tests, they exceed 50% in our area.
Thing is though that the only people tested are symptomatic frontline workers so who's to know....
Hospitals on 20:57 - May 14 with 912 viewsLeonWasGod

Hospitals on 20:08 - May 14 by Swanjaxs

Slap your bonce all you want mate, but having field hospitals at the ready incase C-19 takes a real hold has to be a positive 👍

course it does
Hospitals on 21:00 - May 14 with 904 viewsCatullus

Hospitals on 20:37 - May 14 by Banosswan

Bosses are terrified that if they start ramping up the outpatient /day cases etc that it will spread coronavirus. The Trust where I currently work are talking about not doing certain 'non-critical' tests for 12-18 months.

I was in NPT having an abdominal scan last Monday, they are only seeing those at high risk. The problem is until someone has the first test you often can't tell how ill they are. It seems inevitable to me that people will wait and some will find out (too late) they are seriously ill. What do you do though? A lot of people are avoiding doctors right now and the NHS have said they are concerned people with serious problems will die, it's a no win situation.
I had a 'non critical' blood test which unexpectedly showed a problem, then a non critical scan which showed a larger problem, followed by a biopsy. It showed I didn't just have IBS!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hospitals on 22:50 - May 14 with 814 viewsmajorraglan

Hospitals on 20:37 - May 14 by Banosswan

I can understand their concern, because so many people who suffer Covid19 are asymptomatic they could spread it to hundreds of vulnerable people, but there must be a way forward.
The guy in the BBC article didn’t have the classic symptoms we are always told to look out for, instead he lost his sense of taste and smell, had he and his boss not been switched on he could have passed it on to tens of people. Testing levels are being increased, do we test NHS staff every time they come in to work? Is that possible, can hospital labs cope with the work and turn the tests around quickly? Can we test NHS staff for the antibodies? Science is improving all the time, hopefully we can overcome the challenges and quickly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-52638382
Hospitals on 23:54 - May 14 with 779 viewscontroversial_jack

Beds are not the problem, there are enough of them, but staffing is the problem. Many have gone sick, although some are also coming back to work There must be loads who are desperate for a break and a rest.
Hospitals on 00:27 - May 15 with 765 viewstheloneranger

Hospitals on 21:00 - May 14 by Catullus

I was in NPT having an abdominal scan last Monday, they are only seeing those at high risk. The problem is until someone has the first test you often can't tell how ill they are. It seems inevitable to me that people will wait and some will find out (too late) they are seriously ill. What do you do though? A lot of people are avoiding doctors right now and the NHS have said they are concerned people with serious problems will die, it's a no win situation.
I had a 'non critical' blood test which unexpectedly showed a problem, then a non critical scan which showed a larger problem, followed by a biopsy. It showed I didn't just have IBS!

"The problem is until someone has the first test you often can't tell how ill they are. It seems inevitable to me that people will wait and some will find out (too late) they are seriously ill."

I think this a future NHS ticking time bomb!!

A Consultant Cardiologist was talking on the news early April, saying that investigative testing was nearly non existent in his department because of Covid-19.

He was talking about Angiograms for the period (??) last year, 150 Angiograms ...
The same period (??) this year, 4 Angiograms!!

He said it was similar in many other departments, cancer, stroke, etc.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024