Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 95992 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:25 - Sep 24 with 1424 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:14 - Sep 23 by majorraglan

I think Boris is more charismatic, he gives the impression of being a guy you could meet in the pub, have a few pints with and enjoy a bit of a laugh. I also get the impression he’s a bit like a second hand car salesman full of BS, dodgy, untrustworthy, dishonest, lazy and uncaring.

Drakeford gives me the impression of being monotone and uncharismatic, however I believe he is more sincere, reliable, honest and caring than Boris.

All that makes Drakeford sound like a nursery school teacher but not a politician. Politicians need charisma and we all know any good politician neds to be able to BS with the best of them. The rest of the description is politicians 101, they are all like it, the succesful ones anyway.

Apart from John Major, how many PM's have been more Drakers than Bojo?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:56 - Sep 24 with 1389 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see Westminster has extended it's scheme to support jobs to Wales.
Makes you wonder how an independent Wales a d Scotland could have afforded this.
Stronger together.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:18 - Sep 24 with 1368 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:36 - Sep 23 by BarrySwan

Still waiting for your explanation of the Boris Perugia case that you couldn't wait to post up well after everyone else knew that it had been disproved nonsense.

Or have you conveniently disowned that particular faux pas without letting us know?

Johnson is a proven liar.

Why would you believe him ?

Thats the trouble with being a liar.

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:04 - Sep 24 with 1350 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:18 - Sep 24 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson is a proven liar.

Why would you believe him ?

Thats the trouble with being a liar.

When do you believe a proven liar? Which makes most of Westminster unbelievable!

In this case though Bojo wasn't lying,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/21/no-10-denies-reports-boris-john

Good of you to admit your mistake though

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:56 - Sep 25 with 1259 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:17 - Sep 23 by Kilkennyjack

How much has Brexit cost so far ?

It is the EU that is insisting on a hard border between France and the EU could easily be solved with a trade agreement.
Just hope three queues are put in place.

1) One for British Vehicles.
2) one for other EU registered vehicles
3) One for Irish registered vehicles.

Priority given of course to British vehicles, all other vehicles made to wait as they pay no vehicle excise duty and usually fill up in their home countries so avoid fuel duties and pay nothing towards the cost of maintaining British roads.
Hopefully the Irish trade will be diverted to sea routes which are far longer, a lot slower and more costly. This should help reduce congestion on UK roads particularly pinch points like Brynglas tunnels, the M25 and Dartford crossings. Another benefit would be a reduction in pollution.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:28 - Sep 25 with 1219 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Does anyone know if English teams will be allowed to travel to Swansea, Cardiff and Newport after the new travel restrictions are introduced on Sunday?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:52 - Sep 27 with 1159 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Half of Wales now in lockdown could be even worse i guess with Drakeford and Labour in charge.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:03 - Sep 27 with 1143 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:52 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

Half of Wales now in lockdown could be even worse i guess with Drakeford and Labour in charge.

Blaunau Gwent is now the second worse area in England and Wales, 2nd highest for new cases (Bolton is first) and a positive test rate of 11.7%, the Uk average is 5%.

Thank god for the Senedd eh!

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:19 - Sep 27 with 1123 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:03 - Sep 27 by Catullus

Blaunau Gwent is now the second worse area in England and Wales, 2nd highest for new cases (Bolton is first) and a positive test rate of 11.7%, the Uk average is 5%.

Thank god for the Senedd eh!

Innit.

This pandemic should have been dealt with as one country, not the way it’s been different in various parts.

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:22 - Sep 27 with 1115 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Two more areas in lockdown tomorrow. Drakeford may just as well impose a total lockdown on the whole of Wales.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:52 - Sep 27 with 1099 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:22 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

Two more areas in lockdown tomorrow. Drakeford may just as well impose a total lockdown on the whole of Wales.

He is clueless

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:20 - Sep 29 with 1039 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see parts of North Wales are joining in lockdown.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:59 - Sep 30 with 1012 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:19 - Sep 27 by Andy1300

Innit.

This pandemic should have been dealt with as one country, not the way it’s been different in various parts.

That's how I feel, one government should be in charge, one decision maker we all follow.

Who do we blame? How do we know which government actually got it wrong. People singing the Senedd's praises for staying in lockdown longer but it made no difference. Blaunau Gwent turned into the highest new case area, more Welsh areas going into lockdown.

People aren't sure what's happening, which rules apply to them. Then you have those ignoring the rules with little comeback. It's a mess.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 991 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:59 - Sep 30 by Catullus

That's how I feel, one government should be in charge, one decision maker we all follow.

Who do we blame? How do we know which government actually got it wrong. People singing the Senedd's praises for staying in lockdown longer but it made no difference. Blaunau Gwent turned into the highest new case area, more Welsh areas going into lockdown.

People aren't sure what's happening, which rules apply to them. Then you have those ignoring the rules with little comeback. It's a mess.

So we should have stayed in the EU and followed the EU rules then ?

Its so complex every nation having its own rules ... oh man ...

Mind you .... imagine that the needs of each nation might be different, so then having the ability to decide whats correct for your own nation would make total sense. Imagine that.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:50 - Sep 30 with 981 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:40 - Sep 30 by Kilkennyjack

Mind you .... imagine that the needs of each nation might be different, so then having the ability to decide whats correct for your own nation would make total sense. Imagine that.

Ffs, you are full of the brown stuff.

Wtf has staying in the EU got to do with a U.K. wide approach to covid?

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:42 - Sep 30 with 959 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:50 - Sep 30 by Andy1300

Ffs, you are full of the brown stuff.

Wtf has staying in the EU got to do with a U.K. wide approach to covid?

Kilk would rather sign us over to unelected Eurocrats than have an elected parliament in England making decisions.

He always rails against the UK even though most Welsh people want to be in it. He'd give full control to Drakeford, which, to be fair, would leave us in no doubt who made the mess of things!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:53 - Sep 30 with 952 viewsDJack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:42 - Sep 30 by Catullus

Kilk would rather sign us over to unelected Eurocrats than have an elected parliament in England making decisions.

He always rails against the UK even though most Welsh people want to be in it. He'd give full control to Drakeford, which, to be fair, would leave us in no doubt who made the mess of things!

Dominic Cummings ring a bell?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:05 - Sep 30 with 949 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:53 - Sep 30 by DJack

Dominic Cummings ring a bell?

Yeah, he's an adviser not a government minister or MP.

Tell me, do you know the names of any EU advisors?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:16 - Sep 30 with 946 viewsmajorraglan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:05 - Sep 30 by Catullus

Yeah, he's an adviser not a government minister or MP.

Tell me, do you know the names of any EU advisors?

He is an advisor, but I suspect he carries more clout with the PM than anyone else in Downing Street, apart from possibly Gove.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:43 - Oct 1 with 909 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:16 - Sep 30 by majorraglan

He is an advisor, but I suspect he carries more clout with the PM than anyone else in Downing Street, apart from possibly Gove.

I wouldn't argue that but at least Bojo was elected and ultimately he makes the decisions, or at least he carries the can for them. When we're not happy we can vote Bojo out (and Cummings will hopefully disappear too) but we can't vote out the people at the top of the EU.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:01 - Oct 1 with 896 viewstrampie

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:43 - Oct 1 by Catullus

I wouldn't argue that but at least Bojo was elected and ultimately he makes the decisions, or at least he carries the can for them. When we're not happy we can vote Bojo out (and Cummings will hopefully disappear too) but we can't vote out the people at the top of the EU.

Elected national governments and directly elected MEPs tmake the decisions, the EU might be more accountable than our Westminster lot and our councils as we have lots of unelected civil servants over here, not even mentioning the House of Lords.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 12:20 - Oct 1 with 878 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:01 - Oct 1 by trampie

Elected national governments and directly elected MEPs tmake the decisions, the EU might be more accountable than our Westminster lot and our councils as we have lots of unelected civil servants over here, not even mentioning the House of Lords.

You miss the point the 28 EU commissioners are appointed they are not elected by anyone let alone MEP. Once the commissioners are appointed no voters can ever remove them. As you know the commissioners make the policies and and try to make their departments bigger and more important to justify their importance. They are not accountable to anyone and introduce more red tape.

It was a announced today that dual plush toilets , that were imposed on the UK by the EU, actually use more water than normal toilets. Another example of EU regulations costing UK consumers more money.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:11 - Oct 1 with 872 viewschad

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:40 - Sep 30 by Kilkennyjack

Indeed and then we can move towards the total domination that was announced from the top as the objective for the EU

Build the world in our image, not at all condescending. And Germany in the driving seat

BINGO

Although that idea does ring a bit of a bell, now where have I heard of that before?
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 14:01 - Oct 1 with 865 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 13:11 - Oct 1 by chad

Indeed and then we can move towards the total domination that was announced from the top as the objective for the EU

Build the world in our image, not at all condescending. And Germany in the driving seat

BINGO

Although that idea does ring a bit of a bell, now where have I heard of that before?

The British Raj ? 🇬🇧

Which flag flew over the slave ships i wonder ? 🇬🇧

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:23 - Oct 1 with 862 viewsBarrySwan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 11:01 - Oct 1 by trampie

Directly elected MEPs do not make the decisions and such a statement basically shows your lack of understanding of the EU.

They are no more than a front to pretend that the EU is a democratic institution to an often unsuspecting and gullible public, people such as yourself I suppose.

MEPs and the EU parliament cannot raise any legislation only try to amend it with their votes and suggestions often just ignored as suits

As a simple example just like the twice the MEPs voted to stop the obscene waste of resources and money transporting the whole circus to Strasbourg every month.

Two votes just ignored.

So explain to me and everybody else how MEPs make decisions?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 15:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024