Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 96098 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:17 - Jan 10 with 1229 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:07 - Jan 10 by exhmrc1

It isnt it is largely due to Johnson dithering and not putting England into stricter lockdown when Wales did. He was taking areas out of area 3 into areas 1 and 2. He opened football grounds when the cases were rising. That is the real reason for it. No doubt in a couple of weeks time the English figures will also drop and would have dropped by now had he taken action sooner.

Is Birmingham in SE England 739 cases in 7 days to 4 Jan
Liverpool 859 cases. Mus be in SE England
Wirral 866 cases. Must be in SE England. Perhaps you better explain that to OHG.
Cheshire West and Cheshire 621 cases

Compare that with the authorities locally
Swansea 395 cases
Neath Port Talbot 470 cases
Carmarthenshire 395 cases
Powys 233 cases
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 19:17]

No it's not.

The new variant is 70% more infectious and makes up about 80% of cases in SE England. Wales has the second lowest incidence of it in the UK.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:23 - Jan 10 with 1216 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 17:19 - Jan 10 by Scotia

Personally if I had an 80 plus year old parent I'd take them to the ends of the Earth to get a vaccine as early as possible.

This is just an excuse for Drakeford being inept, this is Wales not outer Mongolia, every vaccine that has been delivered should be in someone's arm.

So you would prefer to put people who are trying to save lives at risk instead.

Over 80s can largely stay at home. Health workers cant. I am on the shielding list and go out once a week to a supermarket and once to go to the local shop for essentials. My 82 year old neighbour goes out every day. She could stay home. The girl who lives opposite me works on the renal unit. In my view she should be vaccinated before either of us. She is putting her life at risk to help others. My 82 year old neighbour chooses to put her life at risk and others with it.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:16 - Jan 10 with 1185 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:23 - Jan 10 by exhmrc1

So you would prefer to put people who are trying to save lives at risk instead.

Over 80s can largely stay at home. Health workers cant. I am on the shielding list and go out once a week to a supermarket and once to go to the local shop for essentials. My 82 year old neighbour goes out every day. She could stay home. The girl who lives opposite me works on the renal unit. In my view she should be vaccinated before either of us. She is putting her life at risk to help others. My 82 year old neighbour chooses to put her life at risk and others with it.

I haven't said that have I?

No vaccines should be in storage, they should be in people's arms as soon as possible.

You and the girl who lives opposite you would be more likely to have been vaccinated if you lived in England, Scotland or Northern Ireland. That isn't good enough for any reason.

As I said previously, I received a text yesterday inviting me to arrange a first dose in Margam. I'm 44, work from home and have no health conditions. Completely absurd.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 20:16]
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:38 - Jan 10 with 1166 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:16 - Jan 10 by Scotia

I haven't said that have I?

No vaccines should be in storage, they should be in people's arms as soon as possible.

You and the girl who lives opposite you would be more likely to have been vaccinated if you lived in England, Scotland or Northern Ireland. That isn't good enough for any reason.

As I said previously, I received a text yesterday inviting me to arrange a first dose in Margam. I'm 44, work from home and have no health conditions. Completely absurd.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 20:16]

You must be in the 2nd highest group otherwise you wouldnt have been called. All the uk countries are using the same list.
1 People in care homes and care home workers
2 Over 80s, NHS staff or social care staff

If you are not in these why have you been called.

The reality is I wouldnt be really any longer other than the fact that there are more people to be vaccinated here than in England. We have a higher percentage of over 80s and other groups.

As of last Sunday there were marginally more people vaccinated in Swansea Bay than the UK average 7905x8x22 is the equivalent of 1.39 million compared to 1.29 million that had been vaccinated in the uk but the difference is negligeable. What is different is that Swansea Bay put front line NHS first which I totally support. They are the ones at highest risk and this involves not just doctors and nurses but all other groups on wards or going to wards including porters, occupational therapists, dieticians, ward receptionists and domestics. A ll are in some way at risk if they are working on wards
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 20:49]
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:42 - Jan 10 with 1159 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:38 - Jan 10 by exhmrc1

You must be in the 2nd highest group otherwise you wouldnt have been called. All the uk countries are using the same list.

The reality is I wouldnt be really any longer other than the fact that there are more people to be vaccinated here than in England. We have a higher percentage of over 80s and other groups.

As of last Sunday there were marginally more people vaccinated in Swansea Bay than the UK average 7905x8x22 is the equivalent of 1.39 million compared to 1.29 million that had been vaccinated in the uk but the difference is negligeable. What is different is that Swansea Bay put front line NHS first which I totally support. They are the ones at highest risk and this involves not just doctors and nurses but all other groups on wards or going to wards including porters, occupational therapists, dieticians, ward receptionists and domestics. A ll are in some way at risk if they are working on wards

Because 5 years ago my family did respite care. We are still on their mailing list.

The text gave me a number to call between 9am and 3pm to arrange the first dose of the vaccine.

This entire scenario is being mishandled.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:55 - Jan 10 with 1137 viewsFlashberryjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:42 - Jan 10 by Scotia

Because 5 years ago my family did respite care. We are still on their mailing list.

The text gave me a number to call between 9am and 3pm to arrange the first dose of the vaccine.

This entire scenario is being mishandled.

And mishandled terribly.

How some are trying to justify the way the WG have/are handling the vaccination programme, would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:13 - Jan 10 with 1124 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:38 - Jan 10 by exhmrc1

You'd have to compare Swansea Bay to a similar area of population and number of health facilities. We've got 250,000 people and three large hospitals.

In an area like that we should be way ahead of the national average.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:15 - Jan 10 with 1123 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:55 - Jan 10 by Flashberryjack

And mishandled terribly.

How some are trying to justify the way the WG have/are handling the vaccination programme, would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic

So I take it you would prefer the system used in England of protecting the over 80s who could protect themselves by staying at home and expect staff who are trying to protect patients put themselves at greater risk.
Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:16 - Jan 10 with 1123 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:55 - Jan 10 by Flashberryjack

And mishandled terribly.

It is bonkers.

It's almost as if they are happy in lockdown, it doesn't affect them or they are happy to see people going to hospital.

Most infections.
Most deaths.
Least vaccinations.

They'll be re-elected in May though.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:01 - Jan 10 with 1105 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:15 - Jan 10 by exhmrc1

So I take it you would prefer the system used in England of protecting the over 80s who could protect themselves by staying at home and expect staff who are trying to protect patients put themselves at greater risk.

You just said all countries of the UK are using the same priority list?

But yeah, those horrible English trying to save English lives! They should be more like WG who have offered the jab to me, a former respite carer who is in none of the categories.

You are in the shielding group and Drakeford won't tell you where or when you can expect a potentially life saving vaccine.

Are you in some form of Drakeford cult?
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:05 - Jan 10 with 1097 viewsFlashberryjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:16 - Jan 10 by Scotia

It is bonkers.

It's almost as if they are happy in lockdown, it doesn't affect them or they are happy to see people going to hospital.

Most infections.
Most deaths.
Least vaccinations.

They'll be re-elected in May though.

"They'll be re-elected in May though"

And that is Wales biggest problem.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:43 - Jan 10 with 1074 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:01 - Jan 10 by Scotia

You just said all countries of the UK are using the same priority list?

But yeah, those horrible English trying to save English lives! They should be more like WG who have offered the jab to me, a former respite carer who is in none of the categories.

You are in the shielding group and Drakeford won't tell you where or when you can expect a potentially life saving vaccine.

Are you in some form of Drakeford cult?

Drakeford cannot tell me as like everyone else he doesnt know. He doesnt know how many vaccinations we will get. He doesnt know how many will be taking it up. There are too many possible things that can change things. What is known is Wales had 22000 vaccines this week and 25000 next week. If that happens that slightly exceeds the staff and residents in care homes. The following week Wales is expecting to get 80000 portions. Whether that happens who knows but if we get 80000 then it will take approximately 3 weeks to get through the 2nd group given the vaccinations already given. The 3rd group has just over 126000 so if the vaccine continues to be received at 80000 a week that will take a week and a half. The 4th group includes 247000 so will probably take 3 weeks so if everyone takes up the vaccine and we get what we currently are expected to be having the likelyhood is those in group will be done next week, group 2 by 1st week of Feb group 2 by mid Feb, group 3 by 3rd week of Feb and group 4 sometime between 3rd week of Feb and second week of March.

However if the take up is less than 100% which is expected some of these dates will be shorter. If the rate of vaccine increases the time will be less. If we wend up getting less vaccine it will take longer.

For those reasons I wouldnt expect Drakeford to try to guess the position like Johnson did only to be contradicted by Gove.

My best guess is I am under group 4 and will get called end of Feb/beginning of March but I dont want to be misled by the First Minister when like everyone else he really doesnt know.

I saw the other day he thought people in all 4 groups would be vaccinated by mid Feb but people pushing for dates when things arent known are extremely foolish. I suspect Gove's date will be more accurate.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:00 - Jan 10 with 1065 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:43 - Jan 10 by exhmrc1

Drakeford cannot tell me as like everyone else he doesnt know. He doesnt know how many vaccinations we will get. He doesnt know how many will be taking it up. There are too many possible things that can change things. What is known is Wales had 22000 vaccines this week and 25000 next week. If that happens that slightly exceeds the staff and residents in care homes. The following week Wales is expecting to get 80000 portions. Whether that happens who knows but if we get 80000 then it will take approximately 3 weeks to get through the 2nd group given the vaccinations already given. The 3rd group has just over 126000 so if the vaccine continues to be received at 80000 a week that will take a week and a half. The 4th group includes 247000 so will probably take 3 weeks so if everyone takes up the vaccine and we get what we currently are expected to be having the likelyhood is those in group will be done next week, group 2 by 1st week of Feb group 2 by mid Feb, group 3 by 3rd week of Feb and group 4 sometime between 3rd week of Feb and second week of March.

However if the take up is less than 100% which is expected some of these dates will be shorter. If the rate of vaccine increases the time will be less. If we wend up getting less vaccine it will take longer.

For those reasons I wouldnt expect Drakeford to try to guess the position like Johnson did only to be contradicted by Gove.

My best guess is I am under group 4 and will get called end of Feb/beginning of March but I dont want to be misled by the First Minister when like everyone else he really doesnt know.

I saw the other day he thought people in all 4 groups would be vaccinated by mid Feb but people pushing for dates when things arent known are extremely foolish. I suspect Gove's date will be more accurate.

The UK as a whole are vaccinating over 200,000 people a day. We know that. We also know how many we are vaccinating, unfortunately it is less than the other nations.

We have Pfizer vaccine in freezers and we know when we'll be receiving Oxford.

Sturgeon has said all over 50's in Scotland will be vaccinated by May, Boris has said everyone over 70 will be vaccinated by mid February. Drakeford hasn't even said where our over 80's will be vaccinated, and won't commit to a date.

You make crazy excuses for him. As first minister he should absolutely know, and tell us, we aren't all stupid.

I've heard captain Beany is challenging Drakeford in Cardiff West in May. I'm being serious when I say I don't think he'd do a worse job.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 23:02]
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:21 - Jan 10 with 1056 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:00 - Jan 10 by Scotia

The UK as a whole are vaccinating over 200,000 people a day. We know that. We also know how many we are vaccinating, unfortunately it is less than the other nations.

We have Pfizer vaccine in freezers and we know when we'll be receiving Oxford.

Sturgeon has said all over 50's in Scotland will be vaccinated by May, Boris has said everyone over 70 will be vaccinated by mid February. Drakeford hasn't even said where our over 80's will be vaccinated, and won't commit to a date.

You make crazy excuses for him. As first minister he should absolutely know, and tell us, we aren't all stupid.

I've heard captain Beany is challenging Drakeford in Cardiff West in May. I'm being serious when I say I don't think he'd do a worse job.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 23:02]

The official figures are showing 1.29 million have been vaccinated in the UK to last Sunday not 200,000 a day. As of last Sunday Wales had vaccinated 49,000 which works out at 1.1 million. The difference is nothing like you are stating. Within Wales there were large differences. Swansea Bay, Hywel Dda and Powys were vaccinating above the UK average whilst Cwm Taf, Aneurin Bevan, Betsi Cadwalladr and Cardiff and the Vale were below the average. There was a known problem in Cardiff. One of the testers had tested positive and the others therefore also had to self isolate so that put the figures down there. The figures Cwm Taf issued today suggest they may have caught up. The big problem has been Betsi Cadwalladr and I dont know why they are down. I suspect it may be due to geographical reasons and looking at the number of vaccination centres they have set up that seems to be the case. The reduction of cases in Cardiff and the Vale basically accounts for the difference between UK and Welsh figures.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:30 - Jan 10 with 1046 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:21 - Jan 10 by exhmrc1

The official figures are showing 1.29 million have been vaccinated in the UK to last Sunday not 200,000 a day. As of last Sunday Wales had vaccinated 49,000 which works out at 1.1 million. The difference is nothing like you are stating. Within Wales there were large differences. Swansea Bay, Hywel Dda and Powys were vaccinating above the UK average whilst Cwm Taf, Aneurin Bevan, Betsi Cadwalladr and Cardiff and the Vale were below the average. There was a known problem in Cardiff. One of the testers had tested positive and the others therefore also had to self isolate so that put the figures down there. The figures Cwm Taf issued today suggest they may have caught up. The big problem has been Betsi Cadwalladr and I dont know why they are down. I suspect it may be due to geographical reasons and looking at the number of vaccination centres they have set up that seems to be the case. The reduction of cases in Cardiff and the Vale basically accounts for the difference between UK and Welsh figures.

Hancock said this morning the UK are currently vaccinating 200,000 people a day. Boris has promised to publish data on a daily basis from tomorrow so it must be correct.

It will increase from now.

Drakeford knows that and should give people realistic expectations.

I've said before. I have no political affiliation but I'm quickly becoming "anyone but Labour" in Wales.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:39 - Jan 10 with 1040 viewsScotia

4 / 5ths of the vaccine we have received in Wales is in a fridge or freezer. I didn't realise that until just now.

Surely there should be resignations over this?
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:43 - Jan 10 with 1039 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:30 - Jan 10 by Scotia

Hancock said this morning the UK are currently vaccinating 200,000 people a day. Boris has promised to publish data on a daily basis from tomorrow so it must be correct.

I've said before. I have no political affiliation but I'm quickly becoming "anyone but Labour" in Wales.

Its Johnson, not Boris.

He ain’t your mate.

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 00:16 - Jan 11 with 1033 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:30 - Jan 10 by Scotia

That is what is planned in Wales from next week when we get 80000 vaccinations which we currently havent had. 140000/18=77777. The 1400000 is England's equivalent share to Wales 80000. Even at that rate it is less than half what Swansea Bay planned of 3200 a day ie over 22000 a week. At 1.4 million a week it is going to take 40 weeks to vaccinate everyone.

Drakeford has suggested he hopes everyone in the top 4 groups will be vaccinated by mid Feb. I very much doubt that will happen here or in England

Asked why the Welsh Government can't provide a timeframe, as England has, for when the top four priority groups will have completed their vaccinations, Mr Drakeford said this is because the number of vaccinations Wales can give is dependent on its supply of the vaccine.

He has, however, said it is his ambition to vaccinate everyone in the top four at-risk groups by mid-February. The top four at-risk groups are:

40,250 care home residents
326,000 frontline health and care workers as well as all over 80s
126,800 people over 75
247,300 people over the age of 70 or in clinically extremely vulnerable groups.
Referring to the planned vaccination timetable for priority groups set out by the Prime Minister, Mr Drakeford said: "I absolutely share the same ambition."

He said that while Wales wants to get the top four groups vaccinated as fast as possible, it depends on how quickly we can ramp up capacity to deliver the vaccine and the supply of the vaccine coming into Wales.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 07:40 - Jan 11 with 1004 viewsScotia

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 00:16 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

That is what is planned in Wales from next week when we get 80000 vaccinations which we currently havent had. 140000/18=77777. The 1400000 is England's equivalent share to Wales 80000. Even at that rate it is less than half what Swansea Bay planned of 3200 a day ie over 22000 a week. At 1.4 million a week it is going to take 40 weeks to vaccinate everyone.

Drakeford has suggested he hopes everyone in the top 4 groups will be vaccinated by mid Feb. I very much doubt that will happen here or in England

Asked why the Welsh Government can't provide a timeframe, as England has, for when the top four priority groups will have completed their vaccinations, Mr Drakeford said this is because the number of vaccinations Wales can give is dependent on its supply of the vaccine.

He has, however, said it is his ambition to vaccinate everyone in the top four at-risk groups by mid-February. The top four at-risk groups are:

126,800 people over 75
Referring to the planned vaccination timetable for priority groups set out by the Prime Minister, Mr Drakeford said: "I absolutely share the same ambition."

He said that while Wales wants to get the top four groups vaccinated as fast as possible, it depends on how quickly we can ramp up capacity to deliver the vaccine and the supply of the vaccine coming into Wales.

You're referring to the Oxford vaccine alone.

The rest of the UK has managed to take the Pfizer one out of the freezer and get it in to people's arms
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:19 - Jan 11 with 985 viewsWhiterockin

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 00:16 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

126,800 people over 75

Most of that falls apart when you factor in the 205,000 doses that we have had sitting in stock for over 2 weeks. It's criminal, Drakeford really must get on top of this now. If you are saying as a nation we can only administer the Oxford vaccine, surly we should have held our hands up accepted our limitations and let the other home nations have the stock to save lives. Or would Drakeford then look the idiot he really is.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:03 - Jan 11 with 955 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:19 - Jan 11 by Whiterockin

Most of that falls apart when you factor in the 205,000 doses that we have had sitting in stock for over 2 weeks. It's criminal, Drakeford really must get on top of this now. If you are saying as a nation we can only administer the Oxford vaccine, surly we should have held our hands up accepted our limitations and let the other home nations have the stock to save lives. Or would Drakeford then look the idiot he really is.

No we will administer the Pfizer vaccine. That is what the NHS staff have been given and will now been given for care and social workers who are more able to travel than the over 80s group. A decision was made to vaccinate the over 80s locally rather than drag them miles away. Others more able to travel will do so and receive both jabs.

I was just listening to GMTV and they had the Minister responsible for vaccinations on. He was asked when all over 80s will be vaccinated and said over the next couple of weeks which is also going to be the case in Wales. The difference is the pfizer vaccine would given in the centres to health care workers. The over 80s will receive the AZ vaccine in their surgery or at home.

The vaccination programme has already started. Killay Medical centre gave over 80s the vaccination and other GPS are giving the vaccinations this week. For instance Cwmtawe cluster had given 4 out of its 5 care homes the vaccination last week. I know at least 2 in the Pontardawe area are going to be vaccinated this week.

Covid vaccinations — An important message
Please do not phone your GP surgery to ask when you will have the vaccination.
Those in priority groups must wait to be contacted.
Next week GP practices are due to begin vaccinating Swansea and Neath Port Talbot residents over 80 who are not living in care homes. (Care home residents will be visited by vaccinators.)
Residents over 80 will get a letter or phone call with an appointment for vaccination at their surgery.

This is fantastic news for us all! Today we began vaccinating residents in care homes in the Cwmtawe Cluster area against Covid-19. Our dedicated teams of health care workers hope to cover four of the five homes in our area by the end of today.
The over 80s living at home can expect to receive a letter or telephone call to arrange their appointment in the very near future, followed by other at risk groups.
Dr Iestyn Davies, Cwmtawe Cluster Lead, said: “Having waited for the green light to administer the vaccine to our patients it’s great that we were able to vaccinate two care homes quickly and efficiently today. There are another two to follow this afternoon and tomorrow morning, which will only leave one left to vaccinate when safe and Covid free.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:08 - Jan 11 with 951 viewsWhiterockin

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:03 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

No we will administer the Pfizer vaccine. That is what the NHS staff have been given and will now been given for care and social workers who are more able to travel than the over 80s group. A decision was made to vaccinate the over 80s locally rather than drag them miles away. Others more able to travel will do so and receive both jabs.

I was just listening to GMTV and they had the Minister responsible for vaccinations on. He was asked when all over 80s will be vaccinated and said over the next couple of weeks which is also going to be the case in Wales. The difference is the pfizer vaccine would given in the centres to health care workers. The over 80s will receive the AZ vaccine in their surgery or at home.

The vaccination programme has already started. Killay Medical centre gave over 80s the vaccination and other GPS are giving the vaccinations this week. For instance Cwmtawe cluster had given 4 out of its 5 care homes the vaccination last week. I know at least 2 in the Pontardawe area are going to be vaccinated this week.

Covid vaccinations — An important message
Please do not phone your GP surgery to ask when you will have the vaccination.
Those in priority groups must wait to be contacted.
Next week GP practices are due to begin vaccinating Swansea and Neath Port Talbot residents over 80 who are not living in care homes. (Care home residents will be visited by vaccinators.)
Residents over 80 will get a letter or phone call with an appointment for vaccination at their surgery.

This is fantastic news for us all! Today we began vaccinating residents in care homes in the Cwmtawe Cluster area against Covid-19. Our dedicated teams of health care workers hope to cover four of the five homes in our area by the end of today.
The over 80s living at home can expect to receive a letter or telephone call to arrange their appointment in the very near future, followed by other at risk groups.
Dr Iestyn Davies, Cwmtawe Cluster Lead, said: “Having waited for the green light to administer the vaccine to our patients it’s great that we were able to vaccinate two care homes quickly and efficiently today. There are another two to follow this afternoon and tomorrow morning, which will only leave one left to vaccinate when safe and Covid free.

This 205,000 doses sitting doing nothing are costing lives.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:30 - Jan 11 with 918 viewsWingstandwood

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:08 - Jan 11 by Whiterockin

Indeed, one thing that can be stated i.e. Welsh Government will not in any way now be able to use its usual dirty tactic of blaming Westminster/ England for its own disgraceful incompetence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9133405/Englands-Covid-jab-blitz-begins

Argus!

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:24 - Jan 11 with 890 viewsexhmrc1

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 09:08 - Jan 11 by Whiterockin

Not half as many lives as in England where there currently 1 and 1/2 times the number of new coronavirus cases there are in Wales. The current rate per 100,000 is England 650.9 and rising Wales 468.2 and falling. In fact, the PHW stats for yesterday shows the Welsh rate as 435.9 and the 7 day figure for Swansea as 361.1 and Neath Port Talbot 409.6 which have fallen from over 900 and 1000 respectively and are still falling as against the same the same day the previous week. The NPT figure is the highest in all of West Wales.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:28 - Jan 11 with 880 viewsWhiterockin

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 10:24 - Jan 11 by exhmrc1

Not half as many lives as in England where there currently 1 and 1/2 times the number of new coronavirus cases there are in Wales. The current rate per 100,000 is England 650.9 and rising Wales 468.2 and falling. In fact, the PHW stats for yesterday shows the Welsh rate as 435.9 and the 7 day figure for Swansea as 361.1 and Neath Port Talbot 409.6 which have fallen from over 900 and 1000 respectively and are still falling as against the same the same day the previous week. The NPT figure is the highest in all of West Wales.

So you do not accept that 205,000 doses currently unused for 2 weeks is unacceptable, do not give me a page of stats and your normal drivel, a simple yes or no will suffice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024