Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has to be charged 19:22 - May 27 with 11168 viewsOldjack

with manslaughter at least
[Post edited 28 May 2020 18:09]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Has to be charged on 23:12 - May 29 with 1467 viewsNotLoyal

Has to be charged on 15:23 - May 29 by nyc_swans

Think you have to look at the bigger picture. The reason there is such an outcry about it is that it represents an institutional problem whereby in the US the police treat people of different races differently.

All of them?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Has to be charged on 23:16 - May 29 with 1461 viewsDJack

Has to be charged on 18:52 - May 29 by Darran

He’s been arrested.

One of the sad takeaways from this whole sorry saga is that a CNN reporter covering the riots was arrested BEFORE the officer who is responsible for the death of this man...Take a moment and think about that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Has to be charged on 00:17 - May 30 with 1436 viewscontroversial_jack

Has to be charged on 23:16 - May 29 by DJack

One of the sad takeaways from this whole sorry saga is that a CNN reporter covering the riots was arrested BEFORE the officer who is responsible for the death of this man...Take a moment and think about that.

Seems the cops there still haven't learned any lessons
Has to be charged on 01:20 - May 30 with 1411 viewsEbo

The plot thickens
https://thegrio.com/2020/05/29/masked-white-man-smashes-minneapolis-autozone-win

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Has to be charged on 02:16 - May 30 with 1384 viewsEbo

Has to be charged on 01:20 - May 30 by Ebo

The plot thickens
https://thegrio.com/2020/05/29/masked-white-man-smashes-minneapolis-autozone-win

Jello called it a while ago. Agree with this 100%

You need to watch this

Has to be charged on 09:08 - May 30 with 1328 viewsGlyn1

???

"Floyd and Chauvin knew each other as “co-workers for a very long time”. The men worked together for more than 17 years as bouncers at a local club, El Nuevo Rodeo."

Minneapolis is about double the size of Swansea, so the police officer might encounter people that he knows, but why physically restrain him like this? He knows the man's name, so he isn't going to run away.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 9:24]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Has to be charged on 10:04 - May 30 with 1294 viewsItchySphincter

Has to be charged on 14:01 - May 29 by Highjack

Is there any evidence whatsoever that this horrific act was racially motivated though?

You think the policeman treated the other man as a human? if you think he treated him as sub-human then I don’t really see why you needed to ask the question.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Has to be charged on 10:08 - May 30 with 1290 viewsBest_loser

Has to be charged on 09:08 - May 30 by Glyn1

???

"Floyd and Chauvin knew each other as “co-workers for a very long time”. The men worked together for more than 17 years as bouncers at a local club, El Nuevo Rodeo."

Minneapolis is about double the size of Swansea, so the police officer might encounter people that he knows, but why physically restrain him like this? He knows the man's name, so he isn't going to run away.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 9:24]

17 years, not sure about that

I saw an interview with the club's owner, she said they only worked there at the same time for a short while

She wasn't sure if they ever worked the same days and she doubted they would have known each other

It is a possibility though, she also said the cop was relaxed in Latino nights but very agitated and nervous on urban/ African American nights
Login to get fewer ads

Has to be charged on 10:25 - May 30 with 1280 viewsNotLoyal

Has to be charged on 02:16 - May 30 by Ebo

Jello called it a while ago. Agree with this 100%

You need to watch this

Speaks a lot of sense mate, his spoken word is very entertaining.
For those that don't know, jello is / was the singer in dead Kennedys.

OK I've changed it.

Has to be charged on 10:26 - May 30 with 1276 viewsNotLoyal

Has to be charged on 10:04 - May 30 by ItchySphincter

You think the policeman treated the other man as a human? if you think he treated him as sub-human then I don’t really see why you needed to ask the question.

It's a genuine question, regardless.
The scenes and reporting since this incident is appalling.

OK I've changed it.

Has to be charged on 11:16 - May 30 with 1248 viewsKerouac

If you are convinced the cops in America are the last refuge of the Ku Klux Clan, watch this and please explain what Mr. Elder has got wrong...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Has to be charged on 14:12 - May 30 with 1218 viewsEbo

You need to watch this. Groundbreaking. Institutional racism is rife

Has to be charged on 14:16 - May 30 with 1213 viewsEbo

Has to be charged on 11:16 - May 30 by Kerouac

If you are convinced the cops in America are the last refuge of the Ku Klux Clan, watch this and please explain what Mr. Elder has got wrong...

An uncle Tom

Has to be charged on 14:17 - May 30 with 1212 viewslondonlisa2001

Has to be charged on 14:12 - May 30 by Ebo

You need to watch this. Groundbreaking. Institutional racism is rife

I watched that this morning. I thought it was inspirational.
Has to be charged on 14:41 - May 30 with 1196 viewsHumpty

Has to be charged on 23:16 - May 29 by DJack

What colour was the reporter?
Has to be charged on 15:42 - May 30 with 1173 viewsDJack

Has to be charged on 14:41 - May 30 by Humpty

What colour was the reporter?

Do you really need to ask mate...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Has to be charged on 16:07 - May 30 with 1168 viewsDarran

Has to be charged on 15:42 - May 30 by DJack

Do you really need to ask mate...

Even though Humpty is being his usually stupid twát was it just one black fella arrested then because the footage I saw showed one black man,one Latino and one white man being arrested.
Did you switch off after they arrested the black man first and miss the rest of it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has to be charged on 16:16 - May 30 with 1162 viewsHumpty

Has to be charged on 16:07 - May 30 by Darran

Even though Humpty is being his usually stupid twát was it just one black fella arrested then because the footage I saw showed one black man,one Latino and one white man being arrested.
Did you switch off after they arrested the black man first and miss the rest of it?

DJ mentioned the arrested CNN reporter. I asked what colour the reporter was. That's all.
Has to be charged on 16:38 - May 30 with 1140 viewsDarran

Has to be charged on 16:16 - May 30 by Humpty

DJ mentioned the arrested CNN reporter. I asked what colour the reporter was. That's all.

Yeah I know.

Has to be charged on 17:00 - May 30 with 1123 viewsSwanjaxs

Only a ginger needed for a full house 🏠 👨‍🦰

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Has to be charged on 17:02 - May 30 with 1122 viewsDJack

For the terminally stupid, I shall reiterate. "a CNN reporter covering the riots was arrested BEFORE the officer who is responsible for the death of this man"

Has to be charged on 17:04 - May 30 with 1118 viewsSwanjaxs

Has to be charged on 17:02 - May 30 by DJack

For the terminally stupid, I shall reiterate. "a CNN reporter covering the riots was arrested BEFORE the officer who is responsible for the death of this man"

I don't get it 💁‍♂️

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Has to be charged on 17:04 - May 30 with 1118 viewsDarran

Has to be charged on 17:02 - May 30 by DJack

On his own?

Has to be charged on 17:10 - May 30 with 1111 viewsDJack

Has to be charged on 17:04 - May 30 by Darran

On his own?

You are once again making an assumption...Irrespective of the reporter (and his crew's) colour he(they) were arrested whilst acting legally, yet the police officer responsible for George Floyd's death was arrested later. Hope this helps

Has to be charged on 17:18 - May 30 with 1097 viewsDarran

Has to be charged on 17:10 - May 30 by DJack

You are once again making an assumption...Irrespective of the reporter (and his crew's) colour he(they) were arrested whilst acting legally, yet the police officer responsible for George Floyd's death was arrested later. Hope this helps

Sorry if I like the full story.
I’d imagine there was a lot of people arrested before the murderer too. (let’s call him by the correct term)

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024