Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many "partners" have you had? 👀 22:05 - Jun 14 with 4413 viewsSwanjaxs

How many "partners" have you had? 👀

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How many "partners" have you had? 👀 on 18:55 - Jun 15 with 977 viewsperplex

How many "partners" have you had? 👀 on 18:50 - Jun 15 by sainthelens

Lot of people get married when they are all sexed out.

Fair point lol.
How many "partners" have you had? 👀 on 19:04 - Jun 15 with 970 viewsCatullus

How many "partners" have you had? 👀 on 00:15 - Jun 15 by builthjack

Where's the bit with 1000+ on?

The question wasn't how many tugs have you had since lockdown started

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How many "partners" have you had? 👀 on 19:29 - Jun 15 with 943 viewssainthelens

How many "partners" have you had? 👀 on 19:04 - Jun 15 by Catullus

The question wasn't how many tugs have you had since lockdown started

That's why there was a toilet roll shortage.
How many "partners" have you had? 👀 on 20:11 - Jun 15 with 916 viewsCatullus

How many "partners" have you had? 👀 on 19:29 - Jun 15 by sainthelens

That's why there was a toilet roll shortage.

Do it in the shower, you don't need loo roll then

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

How many "partners" have you had? 👀 on 20:22 - Jun 15 with 912 viewsswancity

Sorry I’ve been a while answering this. It’s taken a long time to count through the names.

Anyway it’s 137. But only slept with 133 if that was the question. 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

How many on 21:24 - Jun 15 with 872 viewsFlashberryjack

I've read most of the posts on this thread with a heavy heart, because they bring back so many unhappy memories for me (I wasn't the best looking guy, in fact the unkind could call me ugly) no scars or other abnormal facials features, just plain ugly I guess.

Like many, I also frequented the old Swansea night spots with my mates, sadly I as wasn't as fortunate with the ladies as some (not for the lack of trying mind), in fact my success rate was zero, absolute zero, I even got turned down by, let's say the least attractive ladies left partnerless at the end of the evening.

It can be soul destroying (and expensive) having seen all your mates cop off, then you have to travel home alone, the worst was in the pub Sunday morning having to listen to what they all had got up to the night before (I even tried making things up, but they always knew I was lying)

The most horrific time I had was when a gang of us went to Amsterdam for a long weekend, inevitably, we ended up in the red light district, my well meaning friends tried to negotiate a price with one of the girls on my behalf, after all the knockbacks I'd had, I wasn't even confident enough to pick up a prostitute, anyway she wanted an extra £10 for me than what the girls wanted from the other guys, I wasn't having that so I went back to the hotel on my own.

You've heard the song "score in a brothel ? you couldn't score in a brothel" that's what they were singing when they got back to the hotel.

That was the end of my nightclub days, and drunken away trips, a life of celibacy was all I had to look forward to.

Then one day I was in Hay on Wye to meet a shooting friend of mine that was looking for a labrador pup, I was early and had an hour or two to spare, so I had wander around the old book shops, on entering a random shop I couldn't help but notice this beautiful looking young girl, and lo and behold she had a rather nice looking Labrador with her.

After browsing, and giving the lady a few admiring glances, suddenly she dropped her bag and the all the contents spilled all over the floor, she knelt down and fumbled to collect them rather awkwardly, so I helped retrieve her shopping and helped her back on her feet, she couldn't thank me enough, and suggested buying me coffee in the little cafe next door, I obviously accepted.

As we were about to leave, the shop owner called to her that he had found the book she had been looking for, I noticed it was in braille.

My luck had suddenly changed ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How many on 21:40 - Jun 15 with 846 viewsjack2jack

How many on 21:24 - Jun 15 by Flashberryjack

I've read most of the posts on this thread with a heavy heart, because they bring back so many unhappy memories for me (I wasn't the best looking guy, in fact the unkind could call me ugly) no scars or other abnormal facials features, just plain ugly I guess.

Like many, I also frequented the old Swansea night spots with my mates, sadly I as wasn't as fortunate with the ladies as some (not for the lack of trying mind), in fact my success rate was zero, absolute zero, I even got turned down by, let's say the least attractive ladies left partnerless at the end of the evening.

It can be soul destroying (and expensive) having seen all your mates cop off, then you have to travel home alone, the worst was in the pub Sunday morning having to listen to what they all had got up to the night before (I even tried making things up, but they always knew I was lying)

The most horrific time I had was when a gang of us went to Amsterdam for a long weekend, inevitably, we ended up in the red light district, my well meaning friends tried to negotiate a price with one of the girls on my behalf, after all the knockbacks I'd had, I wasn't even confident enough to pick up a prostitute, anyway she wanted an extra £10 for me than what the girls wanted from the other guys, I wasn't having that so I went back to the hotel on my own.

You've heard the song "score in a brothel ? you couldn't score in a brothel" that's what they were singing when they got back to the hotel.

That was the end of my nightclub days, and drunken away trips, a life of celibacy was all I had to look forward to.

Then one day I was in Hay on Wye to meet a shooting friend of mine that was looking for a labrador pup, I was early and had an hour or two to spare, so I had wander around the old book shops, on entering a random shop I couldn't help but notice this beautiful looking young girl, and lo and behold she had a rather nice looking Labrador with her.

After browsing, and giving the lady a few admiring glances, suddenly she dropped her bag and the all the contents spilled all over the floor, she knelt down and fumbled to collect them rather awkwardly, so I helped retrieve her shopping and helped her back on her feet, she couldn't thank me enough, and suggested buying me coffee in the little cafe next door, I obviously accepted.

As we were about to leave, the shop owner called to her that he had found the book she had been looking for, I noticed it was in braille.

Beautiful Flash beautiful.
Whatever happened to her?
How many on 22:14 - Jun 15 with 826 viewsBrynCartwright

A fillum should be made about this poignant story with a grizzled Eddie Redmayne and a beatific Emma Watson with Eddie down Cinders crying into his cups!!

I'd watch it!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

How many on 22:17 - Jun 15 with 825 viewslonglostjack

Do you breed Labradors and Cocker Spaniels Flash?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How many on 15:48 - Jun 16 with 711 viewsFlashberryjack

How many on 22:17 - Jun 15 by longlostjack

Do you breed Labradors and Cocker Spaniels Flash?

No, I used to breed the odd litter of Springers, but I was more into training them than breeding.

Hello

How many on 16:48 - Jun 16 with 665 viewssherpajacob

How many on 22:14 - Jun 15 by BrynCartwright

A fillum should be made about this poignant story with a grizzled Eddie Redmayne and a beatific Emma Watson with Eddie down Cinders crying into his cups!!

I'd watch it!

or Eric Stoltz as Flashberry and Laura Dern as the girl from Hay

Maybe even get Cher to play his mum?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

How many on 18:21 - Jun 16 with 622 viewsFlashberryjack

How many on 16:48 - Jun 16 by sherpajacob

I gave you an up arrow before I googled who the hell Eric Stoltz and Laura Dern are.

They both look ideal for the parts, although Eric is a little shorter than myself.

Hello

How many on 18:42 - Jun 16 with 609 viewsCatullus

How many on 16:48 - Jun 16 by sherpajacob

I'd go for Lee Evans and Emily Blunt with Miriam Margoyles to play the mum.

When I ws reading it, at first I thought he'd found my diary!

How many on 18:43 - Jun 16 with 609 viewsFireboy2

How many on 18:21 - Jun 16 by Flashberryjack

I gave you an up arrow before I googled who the hell Eric Stoltz and Laura Dern are.

They both look ideal for the parts, although Eric is a little shorter than myself.

Sherps post made me literally p!ss myself laughing.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 19:06]
How many on 21:45 - Jun 16 with 557 viewsFlashberryjack

How many on 18:42 - Jun 16 by Catullus

I'd go for Lee Evans and Emily Blunt with Miriam Margoyles to play the mum.

When I ws reading it, at first I thought he'd found my diary!

Lee Evans ? nah his ears are to small, Emily Blunt ? most definitely.

Miriam Margoyles ? good choice.

Hello

How many on 21:51 - Jun 16 with 551 viewsSwanjaxs

How many on 21:45 - Jun 16 by Flashberryjack

Lee Evans ? nah his ears are to small, Emily Blunt ? most definitely.

Miriam Margoyles ? good choice.

I've always thought Hattie Jacques would make a good mum 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

How many on 21:58 - Jun 16 with 544 viewsFlashberryjack

How many on 21:51 - Jun 16 by Swanjaxs

I've always thought Hattie Jacques would make a good mum 🤔

She's dead mun.

Hello

How many on 22:00 - Jun 16 with 535 viewsSwanjaxs

How many on 21:58 - Jun 16 by Flashberryjack

She's dead mun.

🙈

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024