Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play offs thread 15:42 - Jun 20 with 5659 viewsTenbySwan

Good 3 points today.

Millwall lost 3 2 to Derby in the last minute.

Just need Bristol City and Preston to drop points now
Play offs thread on 12:15 - Jun 21 with 1133 viewssP7qupUf

Its a pity that we threw away 7 points with that run of late goals.
Play offs thread on 14:29 - Jun 21 with 1031 viewsBadlands

As much as I want us to succeed I can see Cooper's tactics failing.
Brilliant half and yes it could been 6 but how many times will we play a team as lack lustre as Boro' and who won't make better attacking efforts when we keep knocking the ball from defence to their midfield?
Preston are one gaol ahead of us in GD which made the is back soon the lead ll the more annoying.
Happy? Yes, but it coal have been more decisive.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Play offs thread on 14:36 - Jun 21 with 1008 viewsjack247

Play offs thread on 14:29 - Jun 21 by Badlands

Brilliant half and yes it could been 6 but how many times will we play a team as lack lustre as Boro' and who won't make better attacking efforts when we keep knocking the ball from defence to their midfield?
Preston are one gaol ahead of us in GD which made the is back soon the lead ll the more annoying.

To be honest, 3-0 up away with 8 games to play in a month, probably in hot weather, I’d have been taking the foot off the gas too.

Conserving energy and avoiding injuries had to take priority in that second half.
Play offs thread on 00:16 - Jun 22 with 800 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Play offs thread on 14:36 - Jun 21 by jack247

To be honest, 3-0 up away with 8 games to play in a month, probably in hot weather, I’d have been taking the foot off the gas too.

Conserving energy and avoiding injuries had to take priority in that second half.

Did you use google translate?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Play offs thread on 11:48 - Jun 22 with 719 viewsMrSwerve

Play offs thread on 14:29 - Jun 21 by Badlands

Understand what you're saying, but I don't think we can be too harsh on them. A 3-0 away win after the break we've had is the most we could have hoped for.

Would have been lovely (and deserved) to have scored a second half goal to make it 4-0...but I'm more than happy.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Play offs thread on 12:06 - Jun 22 with 707 viewsKerouac

Play offs thread on 10:44 - Jun 21 by Pegojack

Watching EFL on Quest now. Highly impressed with Lolley of Forest and Sibley of Derby. Terrific young players.

Sibley looked special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024