Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned? 18:55 - Jun 22 with 1050 viewsmagicdaps10

Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned? on 18:57 - Jun 22 with 1041 viewsmagicdaps10

Interested to see everyone's view here on it. Obviously the poll asks on Swing low sweet chariot but obviously other songs have come under the radar also..... What do you think on the banning.

Yes/no?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned? on 19:12 - Jun 22 with 1014 viewsdickythorpe

Delilah got banned for a game it two
Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned? on 19:12 - Jun 22 with 1014 viewsBrynCartwright

I utter a few choice words when the Sais sing this when they think they're brilliant at Egg, and a bit of sick comes up, but I think actually banning it would be wrong.

We've got to have reminders of why it's so bleeding great to beat them, especially when it's denying them a Triple Crown, or, even better, a Grand Slam!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned? on 20:22 - Jun 22 with 972 viewsmonmouth

Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned? on 19:12 - Jun 22 by BrynCartwright

I utter a few choice words when the Sais sing this when they think they're brilliant at Egg, and a bit of sick comes up, but I think actually banning it would be wrong.

We've got to have reminders of why it's so bleeding great to beat them, especially when it's denying them a Triple Crown, or, even better, a Grand Slam!

Or punting them out of their own World Cup at their own ‘fortress’ in the group stages. Stick your chariot up your picnic hamper.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned? on 10:45 - Jun 23 with 863 viewsLeonWasGod

Nah. 'Stick your farking chariot up your arse' makes me chuckle every time. So I say let them sing it.
Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned? on 11:43 - Jun 23 with 834 viewsjack247

No, of course not.

Efforts should be made to stop genuine prejudiced behaviour, not waste time on rugby songs that have never offended anyone. It’s nonsense like this that trivialises the actual issue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024