Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The plane over the Etihad 21:20 - Jun 22 with 19422 viewsDarran

This is an interesting one. Can they really ban people for that?

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/2020/june/club-statement/#.XvENSVYQJpI.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The plane over the Etihad on 11:21 - Jun 25 with 1315 viewsBadlands

The plane over the Etihad on 10:03 - Jun 25 by Kerouac

Are you unable to read?
The woman has posted direct quotes from BLM organisation whereby they outline how their aim is to dismantle our social structure...and then you repeat the lie that their sole aim is equality for all.

It’s the same mental block as some have on Islam; ‘it’s a peaceful religion’
is the mantra repeated as people who think themselves intelligent put their fingers in their ears and cover their eyes to the reality of what the Quran says, what prominent Muslim clerics say, and what the Islamists who control Islamic countries do.

Boom. There we have it.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The plane over the Etihad on 11:26 - Jun 25 with 1293 viewspikeypaul

The plane over the Etihad on 10:42 - Jun 25 by Kerouac

Imagine if I sacked an employee who hadn’t broke any laws but had used his spare time to support BLM.
You wouldn’t find it so funny then would you.

“Do unto others as you would have done to you”
#YouReapWhatYouSow

it sums up what a hypocrite he is.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The plane over the Etihad on 11:38 - Jun 25 with 1289 viewsJacket

End of the day, as far as I'm concerned he was showing his low levels of English language comprehension, in that he believed Black Lives Matter somehow means that white ones don't.

Is being thick, in this case shockingly thick, a reason for him to be banned from the club, possibly, does he deserve to be sacked? Certainly not. Not only is this unfair, it is counterproductive and gives grist to the mill of the BLM is Marxist / All Lives Matter brigade and the belief, justifiably in this case, they are being persecuted.

Surely being that thick that he doesn't understand simple English is enough of a cross for the white supremacist, Tommy fanboy to bare?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 11:49]
The plane over the Etihad on 12:21 - Jun 25 with 1260 viewsGlossolalia

The plane over the Etihad on 10:03 - Jun 25 by Kerouac

Are you unable to read?
The woman has posted direct quotes from BLM organisation whereby they outline how their aim is to dismantle our social structure...and then you repeat the lie that their sole aim is equality for all.

It’s the same mental block as some have on Islam; ‘it’s a peaceful religion’
is the mantra repeated as people who think themselves intelligent put their fingers in their ears and cover their eyes to the reality of what the Quran says, what prominent Muslim clerics say, and what the Islamists who control Islamic countries do.

Nail hit on head. But even recognising that there are other motives besides racial equality with BLM is enough to be called an -ist something. Laughable really, when it's quite clear you, me, and many others with a readiness to learn and discover are of course all for equality and fairness. We just know a few things others willfully ignore or refuse to accept. And I don't mean that in a snobbish way at all.

Black Lives Matter doesn't simply mean black lives matter. It stands for more. It means more. I support all people and I totally agree black lives matter, as much as any other. I do not and cannot support Black Lives Matter's full aims and politics. It's deeply political as a movement; it's a greater thing than a slogan. Some will continue to ignore the distinction, and on both sides of the argument. The riposte White Lives Matter is misguided in that it fails to grasp the real matter. What can you do eh!

It's a bit like when people ask why I don't eat meat, aside fish. Because I did my research, didn't like what I found, and refused to partake. I don't preach; I simply say 'do your research' and make up your own mind. This applies to everything. I'm happy to concede to opinions formed from facts and research, but ignorance is no excuse, nor is it an effective tool when arguing.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 12:33]
The plane over the Etihad on 12:56 - Jun 25 with 1223 viewsDarran

Whether people agree or not at the moment is irrelevant but anyone putting themselves in a certain position during this current climate really has to be fuçking stupid.
And I said the same thing on here when that Ospreys rugger player blacked up to go to a fancy dress party as Bony.
How dull must you be to put yourself in that position?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The plane over the Etihad on 17:30 - Jun 25 with 1133 viewslondonlisa2001

The plane over the Etihad on 10:42 - Jun 25 by Kerouac

Imagine if I sacked an employee who hadn’t broke any laws but had used his spare time to support BLM.
You wouldn’t find it so funny then would you.

“Do unto others as you would have done to you”
#YouReapWhatYouSow

He wasn’t sacked for the banner.

He was sacked because him and his girlfriend had racist stuff all over their social media accounts which was shown to their employers by people who were p*ssed off with his banner.

You know, I assume, that the girlfriend’s employer (who is now subject to a right wing witch-hunt started by info wars and Batten) is his mother (they didn’t know that when they started it of course).
The plane over the Etihad on 18:03 - Jun 25 with 1112 viewstheloneranger

Edit ...

Sorry Lisa 😇
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 18:13]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The plane over the Etihad on 18:07 - Jun 25 with 1102 viewslondonlisa2001

The plane over the Etihad on 18:03 - Jun 25 by theloneranger

Edit ...

Sorry Lisa 😇
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 18:13]

The girlfriend’s horrifically racist social media posts indicate that she doesn’t think black lives are anywhere near as important as white, let alone more important.

Edited - that makes no sense after you changed the link!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 18:08]
Login to get fewer ads

The plane over the Etihad on 18:11 - Jun 25 with 1097 viewstheloneranger

The plane over the Etihad on 18:07 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

The girlfriend’s horrifically racist social media posts indicate that she doesn’t think black lives are anywhere near as important as white, let alone more important.

Edited - that makes no sense after you changed the link!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 18:08]

She's closed her social media accounts, plus being banned on Twitter. He's hidden/deleted his racist posts and pics, especially his prize photos with Tommy on his Facebook account.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The plane over the Etihad on 22:41 - Jun 25 with 1031 viewsNortbankboy

The plane over the Etihad on 18:11 - Jun 25 by theloneranger

She's closed her social media accounts, plus being banned on Twitter. He's hidden/deleted his racist posts and pics, especially his prize photos with Tommy on his Facebook account.

I wonder if there will be a fly over at sat match v luton?
The plane over the Etihad on 22:57 - Jun 25 with 1024 viewsairedale

The plane over the Etihad on 22:41 - Jun 25 by Nortbankboy

I wonder if there will be a fly over at sat match v luton?

Wouldn’t be surprised, been loads of the bastards in the house today. Time of year init.
The plane over the Etihad on 10:25 - Jun 26 with 965 viewsItchySphincter

The plane over the Etihad on 18:37 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

How any of that is relevant to me saying I don’t want to ‘ban’ the police I don’t know.

What a waste of your time.

That’s Spratty for you. zzzzzzzzz

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024