Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eccleston 11:39 - Jun 28 with 2464 viewsTreforys_Jack

Are we able to discuss Bernie Ecclestone's comments on here rationally ? Not seen the full transcript myself, but is it synonymous with his generation?
Eccleston on 11:49 - Jun 28 with 2439 viewsexiledclaseboy

What did he say?

Poll: Tory leader

Eccleston on 11:54 - Jun 28 with 2424 viewsTreforys_Jack

Eccleston on 11:49 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

What did he say?

"Black people are more racist than white people in many cases". As reported by the unbiased BBC. Not sure what else, bound to be more.
Eccleston on 11:54 - Jun 28 with 2421 viewstheloneranger

Here's his interview with CNN.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/sports/2020/06/26/bernie-ecclestone-racism-sport-
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 12:18]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Eccleston on 11:59 - Jun 28 with 2399 viewsTreforys_Jack

In 2009 he apparently praised Hitler for getting things done.
Eccleston on 11:59 - Jun 28 with 2395 viewsHumpty

Eccleston on 11:49 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

What did he say?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/26/bernie-ecclestone-says-black-peopl
Eccleston on 12:02 - Jun 28 with 2387 viewsexiledclaseboy

Eccleston on 11:59 - Jun 28 by Humpty

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/26/bernie-ecclestone-says-black-peopl

Thanks. Not sure you can have degrees of racism but I’m sure black people can be racist too. That line has been used on here many times and it kind of misses the point. Other than that, it just reads like the ramblings of a 90 year old man.

Poll: Tory leader

Eccleston on 12:08 - Jun 28 with 2369 viewsTreforys_Jack

Its interesting how the CNN and Guardian reports are subtedly worded slightly differently. Anyone in the public spotlight who comments at the moment needs to have their head read.
Eccleston on 12:08 - Jun 28 with 2368 viewsBest_loser

Eccleston on 11:59 - Jun 28 by Treforys_Jack

In 2009 he apparently praised Hitler for getting things done.

Maybe he meant max Mosley dressed as Hitler 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Eccleston on 12:12 - Jun 28 with 2355 viewsTreforys_Jack

Eccleston on 12:08 - Jun 28 by Best_loser

Maybe he meant max Mosley dressed as Hitler 😉

Obviously not the full shilling, mind you I had a black shirt back in the 80's, with nice thin white tie.
Eccleston on 12:29 - Jun 28 with 2313 viewsDr_Winston

Chris Rock said the same thing...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Eccleston on 12:51 - Jun 28 with 2275 viewsJimmyGilligan

Eccleston on 12:29 - Jun 28 by Dr_Winston

Chris Rock said the same thing...

"There's no black people in Minnesota"

This didn't age well
Eccleston on 13:33 - Jun 28 with 2217 viewsNotLoyal

Everybody’s wrong, everyone’s a racist.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Eccleston on 14:00 - Jun 28 with 2186 viewswobbly

That Amanda Davies is smoking hot though.
Eccleston on 14:21 - Jun 28 with 2152 viewsItchySphincter

Eccleston on 12:02 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

Thanks. Not sure you can have degrees of racism but I’m sure black people can be racist too. That line has been used on here many times and it kind of misses the point. Other than that, it just reads like the ramblings of a 90 year old man.

Ageist.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Eccleston on 15:00 - Jun 28 with 2104 viewsArthur_from_OTB

There speaks one the few people in the UK who is not a slave to Political Correctness . He is vastly rich and retired. He can’t be sacked. They might send him to jail for race hate, or whatever they decide to call free speech, but he has one foot in the grave already so he’s probably not bothered about that. They might take away his money but his children are morons and he knows they will lose that anyway when he dies.

Down and outs and dying rich people are the last free people left. Tramps have nothing to lose by speaking their minds. That’s why you often hear them shouting abuse on the streets. Although there’s no doubt mental illness plays a part in that as well. But I’m not sure if a tramp is any more mentally ill than a brainwashed SJW.
Eccleston on 15:13 - Jun 28 with 2079 viewsHumpty

Eccleston on 15:00 - Jun 28 by Arthur_from_OTB

There speaks one the few people in the UK who is not a slave to Political Correctness . He is vastly rich and retired. He can’t be sacked. They might send him to jail for race hate, or whatever they decide to call free speech, but he has one foot in the grave already so he’s probably not bothered about that. They might take away his money but his children are morons and he knows they will lose that anyway when he dies.

Down and outs and dying rich people are the last free people left. Tramps have nothing to lose by speaking their minds. That’s why you often hear them shouting abuse on the streets. Although there’s no doubt mental illness plays a part in that as well. But I’m not sure if a tramp is any more mentally ill than a brainwashed SJW.

Jesus. This is a parody yes?
Eccleston on 15:30 - Jun 28 with 2050 viewslondonlisa2001

Eccleston on 15:13 - Jun 28 by Humpty

Jesus. This is a parody yes?

You can only hope so.

It’s probably that troll again.
Eccleston on 15:33 - Jun 28 with 2044 viewsLohengrin

Eccleston on 12:02 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

I met one of his London secretaries at a music weekender about fifteen years or so ago. She reckoned he was a great boss.

Beautiful-looking girl, Clase. Then again you’d have to imagine most of the girls who worked for Bernie and Max look like they’ve just stepped off the pages of a Ralph Lauren catalogue.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Eccleston on 15:48 - Jun 28 with 2020 viewsTreforys_Jack

Eccleston on 15:30 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

You can only hope so.

Which one?
Eccleston on 16:17 - Jun 28 with 1974 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Eccleston on 15:30 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

You can only hope so.

Olive needs to put her foot down with him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024