Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best wishes to Tummer and his family 22:28 - Jul 10 with 2839 viewsGlyn1

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-houston-doctor-says-were-heading-to-pure-

Without any agenda, and from all sides all of us wish you well. I had no idea about how bad this was where you are.

No politics. Be kind. Show empathy.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 22:45]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 08:28 - Jul 11 with 2723 viewsmonmouth

He’ll be alright, he thinks it’s a hoax. If not, he can always mainline some bleach.

Oh, no politics....oooops

Seriously, keep safe Tums.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 10:15 - Jul 11 with 2675 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They are still doing far better than us.
Their infection rate (cases/tests) is higher than us, but their mortality rate (deaths/cases) is 1/10 of ours.
Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 11:13 - Jul 11 with 2653 viewscontroversial_jack

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 10:15 - Jul 11 by A_Fans_Dad

They are still doing far better than us.
Their infection rate (cases/tests) is higher than us, but their mortality rate (deaths/cases) is 1/10 of ours.

More young ppl are getting it over there than happened here, so i believe
Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 15:23 - Jul 11 with 2565 viewsCatullus

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 11:13 - Jul 11 by controversial_jack

Really? has it mutated? This virus has behaved in several unexpected ways and seems able to catch experts by surprise, even months into the pandemic.

On the OP, good liuck to anybody caught in a hotspot.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 16:03 - Jul 11 with 2553 viewsScotia

They're also testing far more people, at the peak here we were only testing people in hospital. Thousands of positive cases were missed.
Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 16:31 - Jul 11 with 2528 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lockdown ended way too early.

Poll: Tory leader

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 17:01 - Jul 11 with 2502 viewsTreforys_Jack

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 16:31 - Jul 11 by exiledclaseboy

Lockdown ended way too early.

And started at least 2 weeks too late.
Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 20:06 - Jul 11 with 2438 viewsbennytheblue

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 11:13 - Jul 11 by controversial_jack

Average age 36. There not dying though, just testing positive.
Login to get fewer ads

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 23:18 - Jul 11 with 2342 viewsDJack

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 15:23 - Jul 11 by Catullus

Really? has it mutated? This virus has behaved in several unexpected ways and seems able to catch experts by surprise, even months into the pandemic.

On the OP, good liuck to anybody caught in a hotspot.

It has been widley reported that there are at least three distinct strains (A,B & C). It also has ben recently reported that the spikes that bind to the ACE 2 have "grown stronger" and are less likely to snap, ergo, more like to attach and infect.

We really dont know much about how the disease operates but we know a bit about how the illness presents.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 23:34 - Jul 11 with 2331 viewsmajorraglan

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 16:03 - Jul 11 by Scotia

They're also testing far more people, at the peak here we were only testing people in hospital. Thousands of positive cases were missed.

I think there a lot of truth in this. We simply didn’t have the capacity to test everyone hence the stay home guidance etc, if we had a robust testing regime we could have tested the symptomatic and the asymptomatic, more testing will pick up more infections, but it may also provide greater information on mortality rates etc.
Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 23:45 - Jul 11 with 2321 viewsSwanjaxs

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 23:34 - Jul 11 by majorraglan

I think there a lot of truth in this. We simply didn’t have the capacity to test everyone hence the stay home guidance etc, if we had a robust testing regime we could have tested the symptomatic and the asymptomatic, more testing will pick up more infections, but it may also provide greater information on mortality rates etc.

Trump filmed wearing a face covering!

This shìt just got real mofos 😬

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 23:51 - Jul 11 with 2309 viewsDJack

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 23:45 - Jul 11 by Swanjaxs

Trump filmed wearing a face covering!

This shìt just got real mofos 😬

Wut! Really?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 00:04 - Jul 12 with 2301 viewsSwanjaxs

Best wishes to Tummer and his family on 23:51 - Jul 11 by DJack

Wut! Really?

Yes!

At a hospital visiting ex servicemen!
He didn't look happy mind 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024