Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COOPER OUT 20:09 - Jul 15 with 17549 viewsWAFU

HE’S BLOWN IT NOW. GET RID
COOPER OUT on 23:09 - Jul 17 with 1632 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 19:32 - Jul 17 by Oneill_77

The eve of another big match.

What are your thoughts on how we may set-up, starting 11, subs strategy. Bristol can be formidable if they adopt a 352.

Another big match? Seriously? Lump on promotion, son! 😂

How about using creative players to break down a defence and putting subs on when several players are blowing out of their arses.

It’s not exactly Bill Shankly stuff...
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 23:35]
COOPER OUT on 10:33 - Jul 18 with 1496 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 23:09 - Jul 17 by WarwickHunt

Another big match? Seriously? Lump on promotion, son! 😂

How about using creative players to break down a defence and putting subs on when several players are blowing out of their arses.

It’s not exactly Bill Shankly stuff...
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 23:35]

Predictably weak, generic response from clearly a passive supporter. You're better than that, surely, son ?

As anyone with more than passing interest knows our creative genius has gone awol and that cupboard ain't exactly brimming (a tap-in for you there....). We ultimately got the subs' strategy wrong against Leeds, but the educated punt of sticking with the winning formula to the final minute almost paid off. Not even Lord Curtis in commentary offered a sensible subs' solution at that crucial point (when prompted by the host), only in hindsight.

The manager and young players are giving it their best shot and have come close to nicking a play-off spot with some highly entertaining progressive, positive stuff. Let's hope this upward trajectory continues into next season.

Our younger fan-base is enjoying the ride. Our players (almost without exception) are too. Some of our fans won't, ever.
COOPER OUT on 10:43 - Jul 18 with 1493 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 10:33 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

Predictably weak, generic response from clearly a passive supporter. You're better than that, surely, son ?

As anyone with more than passing interest knows our creative genius has gone awol and that cupboard ain't exactly brimming (a tap-in for you there....). We ultimately got the subs' strategy wrong against Leeds, but the educated punt of sticking with the winning formula to the final minute almost paid off. Not even Lord Curtis in commentary offered a sensible subs' solution at that crucial point (when prompted by the host), only in hindsight.

The manager and young players are giving it their best shot and have come close to nicking a play-off spot with some highly entertaining progressive, positive stuff. Let's hope this upward trajectory continues into next season.

Our younger fan-base is enjoying the ride. Our players (almost without exception) are too. Some of our fans won't, ever.

2 points.
1. The poster you responded to (Warwick) is by no means a passive supporter.

2. We should have safely been in the play offs before today. Even with the lack of strength our squad has, it's been obvious to all, the managers decisions or lack of them in key games has cost us that place. Brutal assumption maybe , but them are the facts.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 10:44]
COOPER OUT on 11:26 - Jul 18 with 1475 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Warwick was supporting the Swans possibly up to ten years before you were born (if it was 1977). Or have you been going SINCE 1977?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

COOPER OUT on 11:28 - Jul 18 with 1472 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER OUT on 10:43 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

2 points.
1. The poster you responded to (Warwick) is by no means a passive supporter.

2. We should have safely been in the play offs before today. Even with the lack of strength our squad has, it's been obvious to all, the managers decisions or lack of them in key games has cost us that place. Brutal assumption maybe , but them are the facts.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 10:44]

Completely agree. Blown it in a sh*t division. We could have beaten Forest but allowed them back in twice. The Leeds game begged subs to be made so really we’ve just thrown 4 points away

COOPER OUT on 11:37 - Jul 18 with 1461 viewsWarwickHunt

When I was I kid I lived virtually in the shadow of the Double Decker and watched Harry Griffiths, Johnny King and Brayley Reynolds.

Ask your granddad you soppy, areslicking, clueless little gobshite.

I’ve no doubt played at a higher level than you too so get back to your Xbox, champ.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 12:46]
COOPER OUT on 11:47 - Jul 18 with 1455 viewschad

COOPER OUT on 11:28 - Jul 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Completely agree. Blown it in a sh*t division. We could have beaten Forest but allowed them back in twice. The Leeds game begged subs to be made so really we’ve just thrown 4 points away

It is disappointing, but also credit needs to be given that we are even remotely still in contention for the playoffs with 2 games to go. Which of course, ironically, makes the disappointment all the worse.

Ain’t over till the fat lady sings. Let’s hope she keeps her trap shut today
COOPER OUT on 12:21 - Jul 18 with 1429 viewsswancity

COOPER OUT on 11:37 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

When I was I kid I lived virtually in the shadow of the Double Decker and watched Harry Griffiths, Johnny King and Brayley Reynolds.

I’ve no doubt played at a higher level than you too so get back to your Xbox, champ.

Well done for living in the shadow of something that wasn't there. 😂

On the subject of SC, it's all about opinions isn't it but imo he's done well all things considered. He's used his contacts to bring in some excellent young talent. Brewster and Gallagher especially.

The Club is in decline and things won't improve without investment or sale to more suitable owners who show interest. You cannot blame a young manager who is working hard to get results. And to be on the edge of the play off places must be viewed as a relative success.

My prediction was 17th for this season after the sale of star players James and McBurnie. Add in Routledge and Dyer who may be finished at this level and the loss of Fer we've done quite well.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

COOPER OUT on 12:54 - Jul 18 with 1394 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 12:21 - Jul 18 by swancity

Well done for living in the shadow of something that wasn't there. 😂

On the subject of SC, it's all about opinions isn't it but imo he's done well all things considered. He's used his contacts to bring in some excellent young talent. Brewster and Gallagher especially.

The Club is in decline and things won't improve without investment or sale to more suitable owners who show interest. You cannot blame a young manager who is working hard to get results. And to be on the edge of the play off places must be viewed as a relative success.

My prediction was 17th for this season after the sale of star players James and McBurnie. Add in Routledge and Dyer who may be finished at this level and the loss of Fer we've done quite well.

Fleet Street, ah... Double Decker - not literally in the shadow anyway...

We are where we are in spite of Cooper not because of him.
Leaving aside his team selections/tactics it’s obvious that his (lack of) game management has cost us a play-off spot this season.

Anyone from the SC fan club/family care to argue against this specific point?
I’ll wait...
COOPER OUT on 13:49 - Jul 18 with 1357 viewschad

Well done for living in the shadow of something that wasn't there’. 😂

:)

Brewster and Gallagher definitely a plus. Ayew seems relatively well motivated too.
COOPER OUT on 15:21 - Jul 18 with 1302 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 11:37 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

Still living in em shadows ol man.

We could all resort to puerility as you have Mr.Warracant, but that would be lowering the tone.

Either engage in grown up football debate or lurk in your own shadow-land.

Looking forward to your insightful post match analysis, if we lose.
COOPER OUT on 15:28 - Jul 18 with 1285 viewsNortbankboy

What we need is Gareth anisworth ,
he will have us playing tiki taka football
With the likes of mayo upfront
COOPER OUT on 16:00 - Jul 18 with 1250 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 15:28 - Jul 18 by Nortbankboy

What we need is Gareth anisworth ,
he will have us playing tiki taka football
With the likes of mayo upfront

We need a manager who knows how to get in the play offs with a poor squad then win them.
Oh hang on.
COOPER OUT on 16:52 - Jul 18 with 1215 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER OUT on 16:00 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

We need a manager who knows how to get in the play offs with a poor squad then win them.
Oh hang on.

They played well today but inconsistency has cost us dear

COOPER OUT on 16:58 - Jul 18 with 1206 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 16:52 - Jul 18 by Brynmill_Jack

In fairness we have finished higher than last season with
A weaker squad.
Also blooded a few of the youngsters
COOPER OUT on 17:00 - Jul 18 with 1200 viewschad

Well played Routs
COOPER OUT on 17:01 - Jul 18 with 1192 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 17:00 - Jul 18 by chad

Well played Routs

Played well when he came on
COOPER OUT on 17:06 - Jul 18 with 1171 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 16:52 - Jul 18 by Brynmill_Jack

We are gonna finish behind a team who couldn't manage a goal against us and for 90 % of the season have been fckn awful.
No words.
COOPER OUT on 17:25 - Jul 18 with 1116 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 17:06 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

We are gonna finish behind a team who couldn't manage a goal against us and for 90 % of the season have been fckn awful.
No words.

Even though they play that lower league hoofball,
The table don t lie.
Same as potter was considered a good manager for us last year
And finished 10th
We've done ok this season considering its coopers first season as a league manager
COOPER OUT on 17:25 - Jul 18 with 1116 viewsWAFU

RESULT PAPERED OVER THE CRACKS. COOPER OUT
COOPER OUT on 17:38 - Jul 18 with 1078 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 17:25 - Jul 18 by Nortbankboy

Even though they play that lower league hoofball,
The table don t lie.
Same as potter was considered a good manager for us last year
And finished 10th
We've done ok this season considering its coopers first season as a league manager

"Seeing as its Coopers first season "
That's alright then, give him a free pass.
Jesus wept. 4 wins in last 16 games.
COOPER OUT on 17:51 - Jul 18 with 1050 viewsswancity

COOPER OUT on 17:38 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

That’s incorrect

We’ve won four out of the last 8 since return from lock down and five out of the last 12

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

COOPER OUT on 17:59 - Jul 18 with 1043 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 17:25 - Jul 18 by WAFU

RESULT PAPERED OVER THE CRACKS. COOPER OUT

Cooper is a remainer.

Are you Warracant in poor disguise ?
COOPER OUT on 18:01 - Jul 18 with 1041 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 17:38 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

But the season is not over 16 games
COOPER OUT on 18:24 - Jul 18 with 1012 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 17:51 - Jul 18 by swancity

That’s incorrect

We’ve won four out of the last 8 since return from lock down and five out of the last 12

6 wins from last 20 if you wanna be picky.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024