Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COOPER OUT 20:09 - Jul 15 with 16848 viewsWAFU

HE’S BLOWN IT NOW. GET RID
COOPER OUT on 18:31 - Jul 18 with 1445 viewsshingle

COOPER OUT on 21:20 - Jul 17 by Nortbankboy

No one is comparing Cooper with laudrup.
What I am saying,is a lot of our fans were calling for laudrup to be sacked
After the West ham game.
Well they got what they wanted and we ended up with monk in charge.
Sometimes it's better the devil you know.
We are two games from the end of the season still with a chance of going
Up!
stoke would love to be in our position

Most fans were not wanting Laudrup to be sacked tho were they, and Stoke will certainly not want to be in our position next season, the writing is on the wall and you my friend are to naïve and unable to grasp the bigger picture to see it, i would explain in great detail why i believe we will be far worse off next season but it would probably sail straight over your head.
COOPER OUT on 18:32 - Jul 18 with 1438 viewsbuilthjack

Forest are away to Barnsley tomorrow. Barnsley need to win or they are down.
Wednesday Forest are playing Stoke, who beat Brentford today.
2 defeats for Forest perhaps.
Then we beat Reading.
6 goal swing and we overtake Forest.
Simple.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

COOPER OUT on 19:09 - Jul 18 with 1342 views3swan

Final games of the league season involve Hull & Reading.

It's in the stars
COOPER OUT on 19:15 - Jul 18 with 1322 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 15:21 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

Still living in em shadows ol man.

We could all resort to puerility as you have Mr.Warracant, but that would be lowering the tone.

Either engage in grown up football debate or lurk in your own shadow-land.

Looking forward to your insightful post match analysis, if we lose.

Another fabulously deserved victory, with a team clearly playing for the manager and badge.

Our style is good on the eye; our young players are adapting; our subs were phenomenal as vouched for by Lord Trundle, most especially Wayne Routledge.

Routledge - a player much belittled and abused by Warracant.

Warwickhunt aka Warracant is a no-show, as predicted. Lurking, fuming in his squalid bedsit in the shadows of a double-decker. But let's not lower the tone.

Some of us were looking forward to your postmatch insightful "semi-pro footballer" analysis from your shadowland, ol man.
COOPER OUT on 19:43 - Jul 18 with 1280 viewsswancity

COOPER OUT on 18:24 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

6 wins from last 20 if you wanna be picky.

Yes much better to get facts right

17 wins from our last 45 too 👍

7th in the League

Overall a decent season and that’s not in doubt .

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

COOPER OUT on 19:50 - Jul 18 with 1268 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 18:31 - Jul 18 by shingle

Most fans were not wanting Laudrup to be sacked tho were they, and Stoke will certainly not want to be in our position next season, the writing is on the wall and you my friend are to naïve and unable to grasp the bigger picture to see it, i would explain in great detail why i believe we will be far worse off next season but it would probably sail straight over your head.

I bow down to your greater knowledge of the game.
I was at Upton park after that defeat to West ham.
And the fans wanted him out.But

As I say better the devil u know.
We will we worse off next season, player wise.
As we were this season,but Cooper done a decent job
COOPER OUT on 19:52 - Jul 18 with 1264 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 19:43 - Jul 18 by swancity

Yes much better to get facts right

17 wins from our last 45 too 👍

7th in the League

Overall a decent season and that’s not in doubt .

Keep dressing it up pal, deep down you know we should be top 6. Massive opportunity missed. Basic management errors have cost us. This season was hugely pivotal, we won't get this near again for long time.
COOPER OUT on 19:52 - Jul 18 with 1260 viewsOneill_77

The four best teams are vying for automatic promotion. The table doesn't lie. Leeds are promoted; we beat them (fortuitously, perhaps) away and came very close to securing a much deserved point last week, out-doing them at their own game for long spells. Out-doing a (now)Premier league team with a world-renowned manager, at their own game.

The table doesn't lie. We are in with a shout with one game to go.

How on earth some so-called fans don't appreciate this is beyond belief.
Login to get fewer ads

COOPER OUT on 20:08 - Jul 18 with 1231 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 18:31 - Jul 18 by shingle

* too
No need the patronising, if you have a cogent case.

The poster you try to belittle clearly is a proper fan, who attends games home and away (and yes, ofc you get a better perspective) and has a far better, real grasp of our game. You mention bigger picture, no need for detail but give us your best shot
COOPER OUT on 20:13 - Jul 18 with 1221 viewsfelixstowe_jack

COOPER OUT on 20:08 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

* too
No need the patronising, if you have a cogent case.

The poster you try to belittle clearly is a proper fan, who attends games home and away (and yes, ofc you get a better perspective) and has a far better, real grasp of our game. You mention bigger picture, no need for detail but give us your best shot

Well done cooper spot on with tactics and team selection and we have two more points than potters team last year.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

COOPER OUT on 20:21 - Jul 18 with 1202 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 19:52 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

Keep dressing it up pal, deep down you know we should be top 6. Massive opportunity missed. Basic management errors have cost us. This season was hugely pivotal, we won't get this near again for long time.

Nail on the head. "we should be top 6".

Deservedly due to our strategy, plans and execution thereof: Recruitment of manager, coaching team, Premier league loanees, tactical adroitness (of late in particular with our fluid 352), and most importantly support of our younger fan-base.

The old fellas will be unsettled by this change, understandably so. As in all walks of life, change is inevitable.

Go with the flow and upward trajectory (unless you're too old and bitter, then fack off)
COOPER OUT on 20:46 - Jul 18 with 1159 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 20:21 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

Deservedly due to our strategy, plans and execution thereof: Recruitment of manager, coaching team, Premier league loanees, tactical adroitness (of late in particular with our fluid 352), and most importantly support of our younger fan-base.

The old fellas will be unsettled by this change, understandably so. As in all walks of life, change is inevitable.

Go with the flow and upward trajectory (unless you're too old and bitter, then fack off)

You are clearly new on here, and got good guess who you are. But if you wanna give me personal abuse, then don't hide behind a keyboard, I will take you to the fckn cleaners if you wanna go down that road. Banter and opinion is fine, any further then we'll see yeah.
COOPER OUT on 20:50 - Jul 18 with 1155 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER OUT on 20:21 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

Had our tactics and execution been spot on I dare say we’d have scored quite a few more goals, conceded less and may have been fighting for a top two spot.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

COOPER OUT on 20:53 - Jul 18 with 1145 viewsDr_Winston

I don't know for sure if we'd have been top six or not, but the more expansive, entertaining and attacking style that the players we have are clearly capable of might have not bored the everloving f*ck out of me this season.

As things stand this season has all the hallmarks of Monk's first season as manager. Scraping together enough points to keep some happy but raising plenty of awkward and existentially terrifying questions for the future.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

COOPER OUT on 21:04 - Jul 18 with 1127 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 19:15 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

Another fabulously deserved victory, with a team clearly playing for the manager and badge.

Our style is good on the eye; our young players are adapting; our subs were phenomenal as vouched for by Lord Trundle, most especially Wayne Routledge.

Routledge - a player much belittled and abused by Warracant.

Warwickhunt aka Warracant is a no-show, as predicted. Lurking, fuming in his squalid bedsit in the shadows of a double-decker. But let's not lower the tone.

Some of us were looking forward to your postmatch insightful "semi-pro footballer" analysis from your shadowland, ol man.

I suggest you apply your astronomical IQ to how to use a semi-colon, fûckwit.

You could also do with brushing up your comprehension skills. I left the Sandfields when I was a kid and now live in a fûck off house near Richmond Park.

Many people on here know me, whereas you appear to have just escaped from Cooper’s nutsack.
Still, don’t let that stop you from making a complete cûnt of yourself.😂
COOPER OUT on 21:21 - Jul 18 with 1089 viewsfelixstowe_jack

COOPER OUT on 19:52 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

A worse squad than Potter had, yet we have more points than under Potter.

Only 4 away defeats away this season can't remember the last time that happend.

COOPER OUT on 21:24 - Jul 18 with 1084 viewsfelixstowe_jack

COOPER OUT on 20:53 - Jul 18 by Dr_Winston

I don't know for sure if we'd have been top six or not, but the more expansive, entertaining and attacking style that the players we have are clearly capable of might have not bored the everloving f*ck out of me this season.

As things stand this season has all the hallmarks of Monk's first season as manager. Scraping together enough points to keep some happy but raising plenty of awkward and existentially terrifying questions for the future.

Still more points than potter.

COOPER OUT on 21:33 - Jul 18 with 1069 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 21:04 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

I suggest you apply your astronomical IQ to how to use a semi-colon, fûckwit.

You could also do with brushing up your comprehension skills. I left the Sandfields when I was a kid and now live in a fûck off house near Richmond Park.

Many people on here know me, whereas you appear to have just escaped from Cooper’s nutsack.
Still, don’t let that stop you from making a complete cûnt of yourself.😂

If you feel proud of you're meagre achievements ol fella, so be it, you nonce (and of ofc we ALL know you are).

You and your colons, semi or not. Fack off is it.

You offer nothing. Nothing other than repeated abuse of outstanding players, decent fans speaking out for their team, and a first class chairman, coaching team and young squad who love playing for the badge. A team that abhors ol tvvtas like you who pretend to be fans.

Time to grow up ol fella, in your relative squalor.

You utter Warra Cant. Cant by name utter Cant by nature.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 21:35]
COOPER OUT on 21:35 - Jul 18 with 1063 viewsDr_Winston

COOPER OUT on 21:21 - Jul 18 by felixstowe_jack

A worse squad than Potter had, yet we have more points than under Potter.

Only 4 away defeats away this season can't remember the last time that happend.

It's not a worse squad than Potter had. That's a line that's been trotted out regularly and it's nonsense.

It usually boils down to Potter having McBurnie and James. It inevitably disregards Cooper having Ayew and Brewster instead. Not to mention Baston, Gallagher, Peterson, Wilmot, Surridge and others.

Cooper's had more than enough talent to work with and shown almost no ability to get the best out of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

COOPER OUT on 22:12 - Jul 18 with 1027 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 21:35 - Jul 18 by Dr_Winston

It's not a worse squad than Potter had. That's a line that's been trotted out regularly and it's nonsense.

It usually boils down to Potter having McBurnie and James. It inevitably disregards Cooper having Ayew and Brewster instead. Not to mention Baston, Gallagher, Peterson, Wilmot, Surridge and others.

Cooper's had more than enough talent to work with and shown almost no ability to get the best out of it.

I'm not happy with everything Cooper has done.
But we need to be positive and get behind the club.
Getting fed up with all this negativity from our so called fans.
Try getting behind the club for a change,you might like it
COOPER OUT on 22:15 - Jul 18 with 1021 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 21:33 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

If you feel proud of you're meagre achievements ol fella, so be it, you nonce (and of ofc we ALL know you are).

You and your colons, semi or not. Fack off is it.

You offer nothing. Nothing other than repeated abuse of outstanding players, decent fans speaking out for their team, and a first class chairman, coaching team and young squad who love playing for the badge. A team that abhors ol tvvtas like you who pretend to be fans.

Time to grow up ol fella, in your relative squalor.

You utter Warra Cant. Cant by name utter Cant by nature.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 21:35]

Relative squalor - to who, the Sultan of Fûcking Brunei?

Nonce? 😂 I’ve just found out who you are, cocker. 😂😂😂

Laters...
COOPER OUT on 22:17 - Jul 18 with 1019 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 22:12 - Jul 18 by Nortbankboy

I'm not happy with everything Cooper has done.
But we need to be positive and get behind the club.
Getting fed up with all this negativity from our so called fans.
Try getting behind the club for a change,you might like it

We all do get behind the club, some of us hell of a lot longer than others, but when the supposed brains on the touchline doesn't learn from mistakes, you have to be critical. It's taken him till last couple of games to finally stumble on a formation that works.
It's cost us possible promotion.
COOPER OUT on 22:25 - Jul 18 with 1001 viewsfelixstowe_jack

COOPER OUT on 21:35 - Jul 18 by Dr_Winston

We only had Brewster since Christmas. It is not as if Potter did not have loan players. Credit to cooper for getting the loan players. We were also far better away from under Cooper only 4 defeats away all season. We can now also defend at corners something Potter was unable to sort out .
It was just not Oli and Dan missing from last season but Olsen, Fer, Cameron Carter Vickers, Courney Baker Richardson.
At the start of the season quite a few fans were tipping us for relegation.

COOPER OUT on 22:25 - Jul 18 with 998 viewsowainglyndwr

COOPER OUT on 22:17 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

We all do get behind the club, some of us hell of a lot longer than others, but when the supposed brains on the touchline doesn't learn from mistakes, you have to be critical. It's taken him till last couple of games to finally stumble on a formation that works.
It's cost us possible promotion.

Yes sometimes strange diccissions and I felt the same but we need stability and cooper does have good contacts .
I think leave him build a team for next season and the installation will totally judge him .
We have no big bucks to spend so hopefully he can loan a load of your Brewers and other skillful players
COOPER OUT on 22:29 - Jul 18 with 988 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 22:15 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

Relative squalor - to who, the Sultan of Fûcking Brunei?

Nonce? 😂 I’ve just found out who you are, cocker. 😂😂😂

Laters...

Ah, the nonce thinks he's in the clear, in cahoots with his nonces.

It's all relative, isn't it, in the shadow of that double decka, fella. Touching, groping.

You really have no idea, do you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024