Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COOPER OUT 20:09 - Jul 15 with 17568 viewsWAFU

HE’S BLOWN IT NOW. GET RID
COOPER OUT on 21:38 - Jul 22 with 1814 viewsJacket

COOPER OUT on 21:35 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

Great substitutions going for goals all the time.
Couple of great saves by mulder kept us in it.

Get the fackin kant out, he's useless.
COOPER OUT on 21:38 - Jul 22 with 1813 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 21:35 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

Great substitutions going for goals all the time.
Couple of great saves by mulder kept us in it.

Yes all in all a good season.
Let's hope that all ours fans get behind our club.
pround to be a swan.
COOPER OUT on 21:40 - Jul 22 with 1809 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 01:07 - Jul 19 by WarwickHunt

You’ve met me - you stupid fûcking cûnt.

You obviously have no recollection. 😂

Now just fack off you most aching of Warracanty “simpletons”

COOPER IN
COOPER OUT on 12:23 - Jul 24 with 1435 viewsKGriz16

To be fair, the majority of fans, just wanted Cooper to change tactics etc, and he did. Good managers adapt. My confidence in management team has increased 10 fold.
COOPER OUT on 13:12 - Jul 24 with 1415 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 12:23 - Jul 24 by KGriz16

To be fair, the majority of fans, just wanted Cooper to change tactics etc, and he did. Good managers adapt. My confidence in management team has increased 10 fold.

Spot on. I've been unhappy with how he continued to make same simple errors in the late stages of games. Now through sheer bloody mindness/luck/change of tactics or possibly combo of all 3, he now finds himself on the verge of legendary status if we pull it off. Just hope he doesn't revert to 'old' ways coming up,and just goes for it. Playing against teams who play 'open ' clearly suits us now, that's Brentford.
COOPER OUT on 18:05 - Jul 24 with 1336 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 13:12 - Jul 24 by sainthelens

Spot on. I've been unhappy with how he continued to make same simple errors in the late stages of games. Now through sheer bloody mindness/luck/change of tactics or possibly combo of all 3, he now finds himself on the verge of legendary status if we pull it off. Just hope he doesn't revert to 'old' ways coming up,and just goes for it. Playing against teams who play 'open ' clearly suits us now, that's Brentford.

Much nicer on here,when fans make positive comments about the club.

All the slagging off of players ,managers the old board,chairman owners etc.
Just makes a negative atmosphere around the club.

Get behind the club and support them through thick and thin,
Like real fans do.
COOPER OUT on 18:34 - Jul 24 with 1319 viewsshingle

COOPER OUT on 18:05 - Jul 24 by Nortbankboy

Like real fans do.

Stop being a wuss, credit is given when credit is due, end of.
COOPER OUT on 20:28 - Jul 24 with 1272 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 18:34 - Jul 24 by shingle

Stop being a wuss, credit is given when credit is due, end of.

Well now is the time to give credit to our wonderful club
Login to get fewer ads

COOPER OUT on 22:32 - Jul 24 with 1225 viewsswancity

Yes enjoy the moment chaps, don’t go into hiding like Dr Winstonboogiewoogieboogie seems to have. Mind you he’s spent most of his time slagging off Steve Cooper so he must be a bit embarrassed 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

COOPER OUT on 23:52 - Jul 24 with 1188 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER OUT on 22:32 - Jul 24 by swancity

Yes enjoy the moment chaps, don’t go into hiding like Dr Winstonboogiewoogieboogie seems to have. Mind you he’s spent most of his time slagging off Steve Cooper so he must be a bit embarrassed 😂

Why? Some of the criticism was richly deserved. His inability to answer a tactical change for one. I prefer an even handed approach, credit where credit is due just like most other posters.

And as for not criticizing Jenkins and the sell outs I find that is the opposite to supporting the club. It’s hero worshipping people who sold our club OUT.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

COOPER OUT on 11:27 - Jul 25 with 1129 viewsBadlands

A few halves, the first few games and a couple of performances since lock down have been really good, the rest has been dross.
Cooper has done a Monk - taken. talented squad, reduced their standards but collected a few points. Well done and I'm sure the win at any cost and anything but promotion people will love him and ignore the games his decisions threw away points that could have easily seen us top 3 or 4.
I'm hoping he will attract big offers from other clubs and we can appoint a manager whose team produces football that is enjoyable to watch.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

COOPER OUT on 13:22 - Jul 25 with 1097 viewsswancity

COOPER OUT on 23:52 - Jul 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Why? Some of the criticism was richly deserved. His inability to answer a tactical change for one. I prefer an even handed approach, credit where credit is due just like most other posters.

And as for not criticizing Jenkins and the sell outs I find that is the opposite to supporting the club. It’s hero worshipping people who sold our club OUT.

“ Credit where credit is due “

Yes, precisely that. They were patient, calm, focussed and produced a memorable night in the history of the Club. All four goals were exceptional. Certainly the best £10 I’ve spent in a long while.

The season has been nothing to write home about. Decidedly average at 1.5 points per game but thats where the Club is now: average.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

COOPER OUT on 21:27 - Jul 25 with 979 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER OUT on 13:22 - Jul 25 by swancity

“ Credit where credit is due “

Yes, precisely that. They were patient, calm, focussed and produced a memorable night in the history of the Club. All four goals were exceptional. Certainly the best £10 I’ve spent in a long while.

The season has been nothing to write home about. Decidedly average at 1.5 points per game but thats where the Club is now: average.

It’s been unwatchable at times Nigel. But just at the right time we’ve come across the right formation with the right players. Let’s go all the way

COOPER OUT on 11:47 - Jul 26 with 868 viewsBadlands

COOPER OUT on 21:27 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

It’s been unwatchable at times Nigel. But just at the right time we’ve come across the right formation with the right players. Let’s go all the way

We played some good football in September, then it seemed Cooper found the way he wanted us to play. Perhaps the break reduced his influence and players have reverted to what they are comfortable with.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

COOPER OUT on 11:51 - Jul 26 with 867 viewsBillyChong

COOPER OUT on 18:05 - Jul 24 by Nortbankboy

Like real fans do.

Hello Leigh
COOPER OUT on 22:56 - Jul 26 with 768 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER OUT on 11:47 - Jul 26 by Badlands

We played some good football in September, then it seemed Cooper found the way he wanted us to play. Perhaps the break reduced his influence and players have reverted to what they are comfortable with.

Possibly an elaborate betting sting with coops and the boys lumping on us in February

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024