Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COOPER OUT 20:09 - Jul 15 with 17562 viewsWAFU

HE’S BLOWN IT NOW. GET RID
COOPER OUT on 08:18 - Jul 16 with 1838 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 07:51 - Jul 16 by Pegojack

He has been.immensley frustrating at times this season, specially his management of the final minutes of a game.
One can only hope it's part of his learning process and he'll take it all on board for next season.

Pavlov’s dog got it quicker. I can’t say I’m optimistic.
COOPER OUT on 08:42 - Jul 16 with 1808 viewsswan65split

COOPER OUT on 23:30 - Jul 15 by Joe_bradshaw

If the hedge fund pays Cooper and his coaching team off I would expect them to offer lower wages to his replacement. I wouldn't expect anyone who any of us have heard of to be appointed.

Thats nothing new, some of us hadn't heard of Cooper either!

and now wish we still hadnt!
COOPER OUT on 08:49 - Jul 16 with 1806 viewsbuilthjack

The players also have to take responsibility.
In the last few minutes last night;
Ayew tried to run straight through a group of Forest players when he had options either side.
He does that far too often.

A minute to go, A cross came in, Bidwell had nobody within 10 yards, he could have headed it to Mulder, or brought it down, or at worse thumped it upfield. But he thought he did good heading it out for a corner to them.

Garrick had the ball, had a chance to run at them, and ran straight in to touch. Wtf?

Mulder with 30 seconds to go takes the whole time to line up a goal kick.

I could go on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

COOPER OUT on 09:37 - Jul 16 with 1770 viewsFireboy2

COOPER OUT on 07:51 - Jul 16 by Pegojack

He has been.immensley frustrating at times this season, specially his management of the final minutes of a game.
One can only hope it's part of his learning process and he'll take it all on board for next season.

This ^ will fecking bells on.
COOPER OUT on 10:09 - Jul 16 with 1752 viewsswancity

COOPER OUT on 08:49 - Jul 16 by builthjack

The players also have to take responsibility.
In the last few minutes last night;
Ayew tried to run straight through a group of Forest players when he had options either side.
He does that far too often.

A minute to go, A cross came in, Bidwell had nobody within 10 yards, he could have headed it to Mulder, or brought it down, or at worse thumped it upfield. But he thought he did good heading it out for a corner to them.

Garrick had the ball, had a chance to run at them, and ran straight in to touch. Wtf?

Mulder with 30 seconds to go takes the whole time to line up a goal kick.

I could go on.

Good post

As always the players have to take responsibility for their performances. It’s so easy to blame the manager when players don’t perform. Take Celina, he’s had a poor season and that’s down to him. No one else. Take Pogba at United. People having a go at Solksjaer when he wasn’t performing is laughable.

Their grown men and paid big bucks to act like men.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

COOPER OUT on 11:38 - Jul 16 with 1709 viewsA_Fans_Dad

COOPER OUT on 10:09 - Jul 16 by swancity

Good post

As always the players have to take responsibility for their performances. It’s so easy to blame the manager when players don’t perform. Take Celina, he’s had a poor season and that’s down to him. No one else. Take Pogba at United. People having a go at Solksjaer when he wasn’t performing is laughable.

Their grown men and paid big bucks to act like men.

Stop making excuses for him.
Everybody watching the game could see some players were knackered and needed replacing just to get some fresh legs on.
He just does not learn, he has been doing the same all season.
I think it needs the Captain to go over to him and tell him he needs to make changes, because he can't see or do it for himself.
COOPER OUT on 12:54 - Jul 16 with 1670 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 22:51 - Jul 15 by Fireboy2

I do watch the games, alot of them and it's my opinion.

You ok with that?

(Apols, we had a few shandies last night).

Our recent performances have been a marked step up, high energy, far more fluid. The players are running themselves into the ground. Hopefully all are learning to adapt.

Its now a bit like watching us of old when we bossed games with our unique brand, and that inevitable sense of misjustice when the big teams would bully us into submission.
COOPER OUT on 13:33 - Jul 16 with 1644 viewsbuilthjack

COOPER OUT on 11:38 - Jul 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Stop making excuses for him.
Everybody watching the game could see some players were knackered and needed replacing just to get some fresh legs on.
He just does not learn, he has been doing the same all season.
I think it needs the Captain to go over to him and tell him he needs to make changes, because he can't see or do it for himself.

TThe Captain hasn't opened his mouth all season, he ain't gonna start now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

COOPER OUT on 14:23 - Jul 16 with 1620 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 12:54 - Jul 16 by Oneill_77

(Apols, we had a few shandies last night).

Our recent performances have been a marked step up, high energy, far more fluid. The players are running themselves into the ground. Hopefully all are learning to adapt.

Its now a bit like watching us of old when we bossed games with our unique brand, and that inevitable sense of misjustice when the big teams would bully us into submission.

Aye - that’ll be it Mrs. Cooper.
COOPER OUT on 16:00 - Jul 16 with 1574 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 23:22 - Jul 15 by sainthelens

Gareth Ainsworth, been saying it for months.

And what has he done in 7 yrs of management?
He still picking bayo for feck sake!
COOPER OUT on 16:10 - Jul 16 with 1570 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 16:00 - Jul 16 by Nortbankboy

Am not gonna even try to educate you, but would be affordable, well known as trying to play 'our style ' and has just won the play offs. Has worked miracles at Wycombe last few years.
COOPER OUT on 16:19 - Jul 16 with 1567 viewsBobbyBacala

COOPER OUT on 16:10 - Jul 16 by sainthelens

Am not gonna even try to educate you, but would be affordable, well known as trying to play 'our style ' and has just won the play offs. Has worked miracles at Wycombe last few years.

Before the playoff final Sky showed a graphic with Wycombe being 23rd in League 1 for passes, short passes, possession and moves of over 9 (I think) passes and something else.

You can't argue with its effectiveness, but not sure how that fits with 'our style'.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 17:01]
COOPER OUT on 17:59 - Jul 16 with 1513 viewstheloneranger

COOPER OUT on 16:00 - Jul 16 by Nortbankboy

For a team that started pre season with only 9 players and then get them promoted to the Championship, Ainsworth has had an outstanding season!!
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 18:00]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

COOPER OUT on 20:05 - Jul 16 with 1472 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 16:10 - Jul 16 by sainthelens

Come on then educate me on how this fantastic team Wycombe play?
COOPER OUT on 20:09 - Jul 16 with 1467 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 20:05 - Jul 16 by Nortbankboy

Come on then educate me on how this fantastic team Wycombe play?

Listen dickhead, I'm just trying to put forward a possible replacement. Whereas you are just a tw@t who's happy to see us carry on as we are. Cooper better than Ainsworth? Do me a favour.
COOPER OUT on 20:33 - Jul 16 with 1444 viewsSgorioFruit

it all comes down to two questions, I will ask them,

1. Do you want to stay in this league, hover around mid table and below, perhaps fight off a few relegation battles in next few seasons??

2. Do you want to get promoted out of this league and back into the prem?

Answers below...

1. Stick with Steve Cooper

2. Bring someone else in who knows how to make a sub at the very least.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

COOPER OUT on 21:41 - Jul 16 with 1409 viewsbuilthjack

COOPER OUT on 20:33 - Jul 16 by SgorioFruit

it all comes down to two questions, I will ask them,

1. Do you want to stay in this league, hover around mid table and below, perhaps fight off a few relegation battles in next few seasons??

2. Do you want to get promoted out of this league and back into the prem?

Answers below...

1. Stick with Steve Cooper

2. Bring someone else in who knows how to make a sub at the very least.

The shipyard is closed

COOPER OUT on 03:32 - Jul 17 with 1321 viewsWanderer

The devil you know.
Birch is not going to get shot of him, as i have read in many posts here, Coops and the squad have to learn from the disappointments and step up next season, believe the boat has sailed now.
sound point earlier in thread about captain, needs a strong individual to lead a team and relate to the management.
COOPER OUT on 14:01 - Jul 17 with 1178 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 20:09 - Jul 16 by sainthelens

Listen dickhead, I'm just trying to put forward a possible replacement. Whereas you are just a tw@t who's happy to see us carry on as we are. Cooper better than Ainsworth? Do me a favour.

Leave the name calling for the playground.

If you want to turn us into a lower league football team
That's up to u.
Cooper has got a lot of contacts with young footballers.
I say give him another season.
Sometimes better the devil you know
One fickle fans wanted Landrup and guidolin out
We all know what happen after that!
COOPER OUT on 19:06 - Jul 17 with 1072 viewsshingle

COOPER OUT on 14:01 - Jul 17 by Nortbankboy

Leave the name calling for the playground.

If you want to turn us into a lower league football team
That's up to u.
Cooper has got a lot of contacts with young footballers.
I say give him another season.
Sometimes better the devil you know
One fickle fans wanted Landrup and guidolin out
We all know what happen after that!

Stop being so naïve mate, you comparing Cooper with Laudrup really does put you in the clueless category, now granted a couple of players he has brought in have done well so credit him for that perhaps, but in reality the guys decision making has cost us so many pts this season it beggar's belief.
COOPER OUT on 19:16 - Jul 17 with 1067 viewsSgorioFruit

COOPER OUT on 19:06 - Jul 17 by shingle

Stop being so naïve mate, you comparing Cooper with Laudrup really does put you in the clueless category, now granted a couple of players he has brought in have done well so credit him for that perhaps, but in reality the guys decision making has cost us so many pts this season it beggar's belief.

its the unknown isn't it. I mean im all for changing cooper because of the mistakes and points he costs us, but the unknown is who would we have next?
We need some hunger down there. Cooper has done alright with what he has got, but he hasnt displayed that hunger. If we cant replace him with someone hungry, then another season with him may not be all bad providing we are up this end of the table again.
Only time will tell

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

COOPER OUT on 19:25 - Jul 17 with 1063 viewsshingle

COOPER OUT on 19:16 - Jul 17 by SgorioFruit

its the unknown isn't it. I mean im all for changing cooper because of the mistakes and points he costs us, but the unknown is who would we have next?
We need some hunger down there. Cooper has done alright with what he has got, but he hasnt displayed that hunger. If we cant replace him with someone hungry, then another season with him may not be all bad providing we are up this end of the table again.
Only time will tell

True , also that hunger needs to come from the top, so no decent money will be spent bringing in a manager with a proven track record, so it really would be a case of bringing someone in and hoping that it pays off ,but with all these players on loan going back to there clubs, the probable departure of our better players, and no team building achieved i certainly am not optimistic about the future.
COOPER OUT on 19:32 - Jul 17 with 1055 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 14:23 - Jul 16 by WarwickHunt

Aye - that’ll be it Mrs. Cooper.

The eve of another big match.

What are your thoughts on how we may set-up, starting 11, subs strategy. Bristol can be formidable if they adopt a 352.
COOPER OUT on 21:20 - Jul 17 with 1018 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 19:06 - Jul 17 by shingle

No one is comparing Cooper with laudrup.
What I am saying,is a lot of our fans were calling for laudrup to be sacked
After the West ham game.
Well they got what they wanted and we ended up with monk in charge.
Sometimes it's better the devil you know.
We are two games from the end of the season still with a chance of going
Up!
stoke would love to be in our position
COOPER OUT on 22:23 - Jul 17 with 998 viewsskacrazy

Last few years have been draining. We need some stability and he seems like a genuine guy that will stick with us. If he's not here next season I fear it will be because the Yanks are not willing to back him. Who else are we going to get? I think we should give him our support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024