Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COOPER OUT 20:09 - Jul 15 with 17559 viewsWAFU

HE’S BLOWN IT NOW. GET RID
COOPER OUT on 22:33 - Jul 18 with 2208 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 22:17 - Jul 18 by sainthelens

We all do get behind the club, some of us hell of a lot longer than others, but when the supposed brains on the touchline doesn't learn from mistakes, you have to be critical. It's taken him till last couple of games to finally stumble on a formation that works.
It's cost us possible promotion.

The two full backs have been poor all year.
Since we have gone with wing backs they have played ok,which helps grimes out in midfield because there are passed on for him.But

I also felt he should have given Patterson a run of games.

The big worry for me,if they get rid of cooper we will have another Bob bradley as a replacement.

That is my opinion
COOPER OUT on 22:36 - Jul 18 with 2203 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 22:29 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

Ah, the nonce thinks he's in the clear, in cahoots with his nonces.

It's all relative, isn't it, in the shadow of that double decka, fella. Touching, groping.

You really have no idea, do you.

Hello, Chrissie - how’s the ra ra skirt and pom-poms?

Still a member of the Brad Bobbly fan club?
COOPER OUT on 22:58 - Jul 18 with 2144 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 22:36 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

The classic deflection.

We know what nonces like you do under duress.

We could go on. It's such a shame you choose to hide behind your fake ID, instead of outing.
False claims of being that schoolboy prodigy; playing for Swansea Schoolboys, playing at "a higher level" you utter fake.

You utter sham of a poster from Fleet Street, SA1, under the shadows of that double decker ( you tvvat). Shame on you, and shame on all of the abuse you've inflicted on the good fans of our Club. You tvvat

Warra Cant of the biggest order.
COOPER OUT on 23:07 - Jul 18 with 2127 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER OUT on 22:58 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

The classic deflection.

We know what nonces like you do under duress.

We could go on. It's such a shame you choose to hide behind your fake ID, instead of outing.
False claims of being that schoolboy prodigy; playing for Swansea Schoolboys, playing at "a higher level" you utter fake.

You utter sham of a poster from Fleet Street, SA1, under the shadows of that double decker ( you tvvat). Shame on you, and shame on all of the abuse you've inflicted on the good fans of our Club. You tvvat

Warra Cant of the biggest order.

Ah! I was wondering who used to say fack off on here. Chris!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

COOPER OUT on 23:26 - Jul 18 with 2101 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 22:36 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

*ra-ra or rah-rah *for the nonces, you tvvat

Classic deflection, scurrying frantically.

Sleep well in your squalid bedsit,with you're kind you nonce.
COOPER OUT on 23:37 - Jul 18 with 2089 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 23:26 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

*ra-ra or rah-rah *for the nonces, you tvvat

Classic deflection, scurrying frantically.

Sleep well in your squalid bedsit,with you're kind you nonce.

I couldn’t get my record collection in a bedsit. 😎

By the way - we’ve met, cocker...😂😂😂
COOPER OUT on 23:50 - Jul 18 with 2071 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 23:37 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

I couldn’t get my record collection in a bedsit. 😎

By the way - we’ve met, cocker...😂😂😂

You're right. criminal nonce. record.

As you know, we have all the relevant evidence.

Fleet Street boy, under the shadows (you tvvat) of that double-decker.

You pretend to be some wanna-be, has-been, at the same time as attempting to ridicule genuine Swans fans with your fake ID. Clearly wending them in to your shenanigans.

Nonce.
COOPER OUT on 23:54 - Jul 18 with 2065 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 23:50 - Jul 18 by Oneill_77

You're right. criminal nonce. record.

As you know, we have all the relevant evidence.

Fleet Street boy, under the shadows (you tvvat) of that double-decker.

You pretend to be some wanna-be, has-been, at the same time as attempting to ridicule genuine Swans fans with your fake ID. Clearly wending them in to your shenanigans.

Nonce.

😂

Sad. Little. Man.
Login to get fewer ads

COOPER OUT on 00:01 - Jul 19 with 2047 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 23:54 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

😂

Sad. Little. Man.

We. All. Know. Who You are. Nonce

Thick as fck, Fleet Street wannabee
COOPER OUT on 00:03 - Jul 19 with 2045 viewschad

Is it true Mr Hunts rap sheet is too big to fit in a bedsit - Criminal bragging?
COOPER OUT on 00:03 - Jul 19 with 2043 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 00:01 - Jul 19 by Oneill_77

We. All. Know. Who You are. Nonce

Thick as fck, Fleet Street wannabee

*Stifles a yawn*

Change the record, you fûcking aching simpleton.
COOPER OUT on 00:38 - Jul 19 with 2001 viewsOneill_77

COOPER OUT on 00:03 - Jul 19 by WarwickHunt

*Stifles a yawn*

Change the record, you fûcking aching simpleton.

This is what you do.

You attempt to 'grind' (you nonce) down our fans.

"Simpleton" is your go-to abuse. It's predictable.

Wend your way back to your sad little Fleet St bedsit, you utter bullying nonce with no shoulders.

(No shoulders is a reference to your type, with slopey shoulders - I'm being as polite as I possibly can)
COOPER OUT on 01:07 - Jul 19 with 1975 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT on 00:38 - Jul 19 by Oneill_77

This is what you do.

You attempt to 'grind' (you nonce) down our fans.

"Simpleton" is your go-to abuse. It's predictable.

Wend your way back to your sad little Fleet St bedsit, you utter bullying nonce with no shoulders.

(No shoulders is a reference to your type, with slopey shoulders - I'm being as polite as I possibly can)

You’ve met me - you stupid fûcking cûnt.

You obviously have no recollection. 😂
COOPER OUT on 06:55 - Jul 19 with 1920 viewsDr_Winston

COOPER OUT on 22:25 - Jul 18 by felixstowe_jack

We only had Brewster since Christmas. It is not as if Potter did not have loan players. Credit to cooper for getting the loan players. We were also far better away from under Cooper only 4 defeats away all season. We can now also defend at corners something Potter was unable to sort out .
It was just not Oli and Dan missing from last season but Olsen, Fer, Cameron Carter Vickers, Courney Baker Richardson.
At the start of the season quite a few fans were tipping us for relegation.

We had Surridge and Baston before Christmas. Baston started the season like a train, then in common with the rest of the team went off the boil for most of the period from September to March.

Olsson spent most of that season injured. Fer was in and out. Takes some doing to claim that having CCV and CBR in that squad somehow made it stronger than this one.

A few were tipping us for relegation because we have a goodly proportion of "supporters" who live in a pit of despair and are far happier moaning. Nothing to do with the strength of the squad. We were under no threat of relegation from a division this bad at any point either before or during that season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

COOPER OUT on 10:07 - Jul 19 with 1791 viewsfelixstowe_jack

COOPER OUT on 06:55 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

We had Surridge and Baston before Christmas. Baston started the season like a train, then in common with the rest of the team went off the boil for most of the period from September to March.

Olsson spent most of that season injured. Fer was in and out. Takes some doing to claim that having CCV and CBR in that squad somehow made it stronger than this one.

A few were tipping us for relegation because we have a goodly proportion of "supporters" who live in a pit of despair and are far happier moaning. Nothing to do with the strength of the squad. We were under no threat of relegation from a division this bad at any point either before or during that season.

If we went of the boil from Sept to March how was our running points total still above what Potter achieved last year?
Surridge was pretty awful glad to see him go and Baston flattered to deceive then left the club.

Nobody in out squad would command the fees Oli and Dan made so they are clearly better than anyone in our current squad.
We might have gained even more points of we had not lost so many of our centre backs injured this season.

Clearly some Potter fans will claim Cooper had a better squad and some Copper fans will claim Potter had a better squad. It is a matter of opinion. If only Brewster had joined us for the whole season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

COOPER OUT on 10:34 - Jul 19 with 1768 viewsBrynmill_Jack

COOPER OUT on 10:07 - Jul 19 by felixstowe_jack

If we went of the boil from Sept to March how was our running points total still above what Potter achieved last year?
Surridge was pretty awful glad to see him go and Baston flattered to deceive then left the club.

Nobody in out squad would command the fees Oli and Dan made so they are clearly better than anyone in our current squad.
We might have gained even more points of we had not lost so many of our centre backs injured this season.

Clearly some Potter fans will claim Cooper had a better squad and some Copper fans will claim Potter had a better squad. It is a matter of opinion. If only Brewster had joined us for the whole season.

Oli is not a patch on Brewster. I know he doesn’t belong to us but based on ability Brewster is miles ahead. If we had an in form Dan James supplying him he’d be on 2 goals a game.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

COOPER OUT on 15:45 - Jul 19 with 1646 viewsDJack

COOPER OUT on 22:15 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

Relative squalor - to who, the Sultan of Fûcking Brunei?

Nonce? 😂 I’ve just found out who you are, cocker. 😂😂😂

Laters...

EDIT ...It's the Aberdare lunatic?!
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 15:47]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

COOPER OUT on 17:01 - Jul 19 with 1613 viewssainthelens

COOPER OUT on 15:45 - Jul 19 by DJack

EDIT ...It's the Aberdare lunatic?!
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 15:47]

Is he allowed a mobile phone on day release then ?
COOPER OUT on 19:04 - Jul 19 with 1548 viewsshingle

COOPER OUT on 19:50 - Jul 18 by Nortbankboy

I bow down to your greater knowledge of the game.
I was at Upton park after that defeat to West ham.
And the fans wanted him out.But

As I say better the devil u know.
We will we worse off next season, player wise.
As we were this season,but Cooper done a decent job

Change the fans to some fans, stop being so dramatic, also the club has achieved no team building due to using other clubs players to paper over the cracks, next season will consist of cheap as chips signings the loss of better players just as soon as an half decent offer comes in, and the loss of all the players they have on loan to be replaced by other players on loan, and the hope they will do an ok temporally job, now this is not great knowledge of the game, its just common sense, and looking at the probable bigger picture which is something that just sails straight over your head simply because you obviously have very little knowledge of the game, and as for Cooper he did not do a decent job, with the squad he has had at his disposal his on field decisions and team selection has cost as a place in the play offs.
COOPER OUT on 19:09 - Jul 19 with 1544 viewsshingle

COOPER OUT on 06:55 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

Does a few lucky goals and a couple of pens, mean Baston started like a train personally i thought the useless so and so just had a temporally lucky spell.
COOPER OUT on 23:19 - Jul 19 with 1453 viewsbuilthjack

No drunks on here tonight then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

COOPER OUT on 17:21 - Jul 22 with 1219 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 23:19 - Jul 19 by builthjack

No drunks on here tonight then

Come on Cooper lets finish the season on a high
COOPER OUT on 17:33 - Jul 22 with 1212 viewsSwanseaman

COOPER OUT on 17:21 - Jul 22 by Nortbankboy

Come on Cooper lets finish the season on a high

Get it in there Cooper !

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

COOPER OUT on 21:30 - Jul 22 with 1159 viewsNortbankboy

COOPER OUT on 17:33 - Jul 22 by Swanseaman

Get it in there Cooper !

Well done everyone at the club
COOPER OUT on 21:35 - Jul 22 with 1136 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Great substitutions going for goals all the time.
Couple of great saves by mulder kept us in it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024