Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Election 2020 - Delayed? 00:25 - Jul 31 with 3679 viewsKerouac

Donald Trump doesn't like postal voting as he says it is susceptible to fraud (it really is actually) and has floated the idea of delaying the election.

Postal voting will be increased due to Covid-19.
The USA have never delayed an election in all it's history.

If Trump gets his way on this should we be worried about what that means?
Or do you have some sympathy for his position?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 14:11 - Aug 1 with 581 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 13:46 - Aug 1 by londonlisa2001

Now list the wrong doings of your favourite. The foundation. University. Modelling agency. Country club. Teenager pageants. Financial records.

All the links. The whole bloody disgusting lot of them.

No comparison whatsoever.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 14:46 - Aug 1 with 555 viewsCatullus

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 12:35 - Aug 1 by londonlisa2001

I’m afraid that the whole damn lot of them are rancid.

And every single one of them needs locking up. Irrespective of political party, being members of our Royal Family (not the only European Royal Family involved it’s alleged), world renowned scientists, business people, lawyers, Heads of state, whatever.

It’s almost unbelievable how far this thing goes.

They’re all linked. And should all be destroyed. Those poor girls.

Isn't it a legendary conspiracy theory that the rich and powerful cover each others tracks, that witnesses get bought off, vanish and/or die, that evidence goes missing?

Did Epstien kill himself or was he taken care of before he implicated others, will Ghislaine Maxwell go the same way?

It's the illuminati I tells ya

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 17:46 - Aug 1 with 523 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 14:46 - Aug 1 by Catullus

Isn't it a legendary conspiracy theory that the rich and powerful cover each others tracks, that witnesses get bought off, vanish and/or die, that evidence goes missing?

Did Epstien kill himself or was he taken care of before he implicated others, will Ghislaine Maxwell go the same way?

It's the illuminati I tells ya

Is Epstien actually dead?
How would anyone know for sure?
When dealing with almost unlimited amounts of money almost anything can be made to happen.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 18:01 - Aug 1 with 520 viewsonehunglow

Sometimes,even an arrogant kunt like me seems helpless in a sea of uncertainty.

We just rise the the crest of the waves of our lives ,dont we.

Most of us are impotent and have no effect on matters worldly so we just stand aside and bitch/squabble.

Personally,I thought Bill Clint was brilliant and a man who freed many in NI who were murderers but released because of Good Friday along with fellow Saint,Tony Blair.

Add to that clear lies over Lewinski ,one has to ask why a self sustained ,self confident Hillary would put up with all that.

Answer.Power

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 18:41 - Aug 1 with 510 viewsItchySphincter

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 12:29 - Aug 1 by Kilkennyjack

So what have the Clintons actually done then ?

We all have a fair idea what Trump has been up to.
For Trump, see Epstein and Putin.

Mainly financial corruption with the Clintons, Russia, mineral rights, etc. Plus Bill's history as a rapist comes up now and again. Don't know anything about the Epstein trafficking connection but they were connected, not sure that makes them guilty by association though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 22:23 - Aug 1 with 473 viewsDJack

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 13:14 - Aug 1 by A_Fans_Dad

For someone that spouts a lot about US politics you appear to be poorly informed.
Have you not heard of the Clinton Foundation wrong doings?
The Clinton's Pay to play?
The Clinton's apparent involvement with Child and Sex trafficking, not that there is any evidence against them as no one involved lives long enough to testify.
Then there is the Russian Uranium One deal?
Have you seen the number of people "involved" with the Clintons who have ended up dead, I think the last count I saw was in the 90s.
Then of course there is the Clinton/Obama email scandal.
The Podesta scandal, Her personal aid's husband scandal.

Somehow any evidence always gets lost by the FBI/CIA/DOJ.

Pizzagate proven to be false, Uranium One deal decided by the State Department(?). Clintons emails were no different to many Republicans even many years after her "scandal", Surprised you didn't mention Benghazi, she was cleared by at least SEVEN different investigations and you post Deep State rubbish which is hilarious, cos most of the last 50 years the US has been run by Republicans and if the deep state existed it would have been fully proven by now.

You're unhinged.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 22:36 - Aug 1 with 470 viewsJack_Kass

Honestly, the same people who are saying he has no chance of being re-elected are the same ones who said he had no chance of being elected.

I think he wins comfortably, don't underestimate the fact that there is a silent majority who will vote for him, again.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 22:53 - Aug 1 with 465 viewsCatullus

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 22:36 - Aug 1 by Jack_Kass

Honestly, the same people who are saying he has no chance of being re-elected are the same ones who said he had no chance of being elected.

I think he wins comfortably, don't underestimate the fact that there is a silent majority who will vote for him, again.

He only got elected because of the college votes though. As ECB pointed out, Clinton got 3 million more votes from the people. So I'd say he hasn't got the silent majority behind him. It' in his favour that Biden seems a poor candidate too, it's Bojo v Corbyn gone stateside!

Who knows what promises Trump has or will make to try and ensure enough votes. You need 270 college votes to win (out of 538) which hardly seems fair if you lost by over 2.99 million in a peoples vote.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 23:11 - Aug 1 with 458 viewsJack_Kass

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 22:53 - Aug 1 by Catullus

He only got elected because of the college votes though. As ECB pointed out, Clinton got 3 million more votes from the people. So I'd say he hasn't got the silent majority behind him. It' in his favour that Biden seems a poor candidate too, it's Bojo v Corbyn gone stateside!

Who knows what promises Trump has or will make to try and ensure enough votes. You need 270 college votes to win (out of 538) which hardly seems fair if you lost by over 2.99 million in a peoples vote.

That doesn't make a difference, our system is the same with the FPTP system.

The same people will vote him in again, the popular vote is meaningless.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 23:11]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 23:16 - Aug 1 with 451 viewsCatullus

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 23:11 - Aug 1 by Jack_Kass

To be honest both systems are crap. I reckon I'd accept the American system if they removed the electoral colleges part.

FPTP is a bit bonhkers too, open to geryymandering. Don't get me started on the HoL either!

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 23:32 - Aug 1 with 439 viewsHumpty

I can't see many voting for him who didn't in 2016, but a lot who did vote for him then won't this time.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 23:36 - Aug 1 with 438 viewsexiledclaseboy

Our system is massively different to theirs. Beyond compare. Both crap mind. But for different reasons.

Poll: Tory leader

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:32 - Aug 2 with 399 viewsonehunglow

Im struggling to think of a truly perfect system.Surely that is subjective. There will be some quite happy with a communist /neo fascist /liberal administration. You simply cannot make all the people happy on the time.(Sorry Abe).

At least ,we have a free vote-or at least I think it is.

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:42 - Aug 2 with 397 viewsKilkennyjack

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 23:32 - Aug 1 by Humpty

I can't see many voting for him who didn't in 2016, but a lot who did vote for him then won't this time.

Exactly.

Trump has no chance of winning.
He is losing everywhere.

Did i say the sane thing in 2016 - yes i did.

Trump has shown how useless and corrupt he is this time though.
You cant fool all the people twice.

And then it will be Johnsons turn for history to catch up with him.
He wont last the full term. Once Brexit happens he will jump ship. He does not like being held responsible for bad things.

Beware of the Risen People

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:46 - Aug 2 with 396 viewsBest_loser

I think trump wants out

He has a history of quitting when things get tough

Tiktok has 100 million USA users, many youngsters who wouldn't have bothered to vote

They are now registering

Nice one Donnie

Such a stable genius
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:51 - Aug 2 with 391 viewsonehunglow

That would suggest he has had enough of the Power.

That said,you could be right.

I see him as a liar,bullshiXtter,conman and a clever manipulator of the thick and those on hard times.

A pitiful example of a man and human being.

It might be now too much hassle for him as the people are -as they always were to-make his life less idlylic.

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:58 - Aug 2 with 390 viewsBest_loser

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:51 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

I see him as a liar,bullshiXtter,conman and a clever manipulator of the thick and those on hard times.

It might be now too much hassle for him as the people are -as they always were to-make his life less idlylic.

He will try and pardon himself from most things

No doubt there are lots of scandals not heard about

A lot more people to go to prison
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 10:08 - Aug 2 with 384 viewsKilkennyjack

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 09:51 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

Much truth in that post 👏

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 12:10 - Aug 2 with 368 viewsA_Fans_Dad

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 22:23 - Aug 1 by DJack

Pizzagate proven to be false, Uranium One deal decided by the State Department(?). Clintons emails were no different to many Republicans even many years after her "scandal", Surprised you didn't mention Benghazi, she was cleared by at least SEVEN different investigations and you post Deep State rubbish which is hilarious, cos most of the last 50 years the US has been run by Republicans and if the deep state existed it would have been fully proven by now.

You're unhinged.

What has pizzagate got to do with it?
Uranium one was decided by the state department, Clinton was Secratary of said department.
Her email scandal was having state dept emails, some of which were secret level on her personal home computer, which of course Obama new about but lied when asked.
Not only were the emails on her computer but on her Aid's computer and her aid's husband's laptop as well.
If you are prepared to exonerate her and Obama over Bengahzi that is fine, the Marines & their families will not and the truth will come out.
You can also not believe in the deep state, but that will also come out.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 12:16 - Aug 2 with 365 viewsonehunglow

Either way,what is more important than anything else is this jerk removed from office asap.
He stains a great nation .

As for his missus-you'd have to ,wouldn't you

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 12:29 - Aug 2 with 361 viewsProfessor

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 12:16 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

Either way,what is more important than anything else is this jerk removed from office asap.
He stains a great nation .

As for his missus-you'd have to ,wouldn't you

Well said.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 13:26 - Aug 2 with 350 viewsonehunglow

I can be pretty articulate when the mood takes me Paul,that i when I'm not winding people up or bursting egos.

I note on t'other site the Great One has reproduced one of my "Saville" posts,which hit the spot alright.

1967 was a fun year from me.Working,good money,a car, freedom and girls were lovely then ,free from ink and piercings and Swansea was a terrific place to live.

The Mumbles mile really was special.

As for Savile, when all else is said and done,he was not charged,not made a court appearance.Fact. If he had,a barrister,God bless em,would have done his best to defend him and get him out asap,as the cum that defended the Murderers of Andrew Harper.

Justice my @rse.

God help America

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 13:53 - Aug 2 with 335 viewsHumpty

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 12:10 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

What has pizzagate got to do with it?
Uranium one was decided by the state department, Clinton was Secratary of said department.
Her email scandal was having state dept emails, some of which were secret level on her personal home computer, which of course Obama new about but lied when asked.
Not only were the emails on her computer but on her Aid's computer and her aid's husband's laptop as well.
If you are prepared to exonerate her and Obama over Bengahzi that is fine, the Marines & their families will not and the truth will come out.
You can also not believe in the deep state, but that will also come out.

Lol. The truth will come out? Seven investigations not enough for you?

As for Uranium One, completely manufactured nonsense. As has been proven many times. She was far too busy murdering kids in a pizza shop to be involved in anything else.
US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 332 viewsonehunglow

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 10:08 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Much truth in that post 👏

Killkenny.
Ive been reflecting recently and feel I owe you an apology.

Some of the comment I posted vis a vis Irish Independence and IRA were way too personal and I regret making them.

I stand by every word regarding terrorism but should not have made it personal because you believe in a united Independent Ireland and indeed an independent Wales.

I aint looking backwards and in no mood to continue old spats with posters. Those wo do can simply nob off. Most accept I'm not really that bad ,vile or scum except when crossed and even at my age,I can be very hard to handle.

I hope I die with peace

heddwch

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 17:44 - Aug 2 with 306 viewsKilkennyjack

US Election 2020 - Delayed? on 13:54 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

Killkenny.
Ive been reflecting recently and feel I owe you an apology.

Some of the comment I posted vis a vis Irish Independence and IRA were way too personal and I regret making them.

I stand by every word regarding terrorism but should not have made it personal because you believe in a united Independent Ireland and indeed an independent Wales.

I aint looking backwards and in no mood to continue old spats with posters. Those wo do can simply nob off. Most accept I'm not really that bad ,vile or scum except when crossed and even at my age,I can be very hard to handle.

I hope I die with peace

heddwch

Dim problem brawd.
We all post some things that we later regret a little.

When i refer to british crown forces still in the occupied north of Ireland then not everyone will agree with the wording used, although its pretty much factual.

I believe in the GFA, i believe in the 20 years of peace, and i believe all the people on the island of Ireland deserve a say in their future prosperity. I would hope thats not controversial in any way.

Brexit worries me, and for Cymru as well. Feck Johnson.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024