Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hideously under-reported 23:50 - Sep 15 with 7559 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trumps peace deal he has brokered between Israel, UAE and Bahrain is absolutely historic.

Rumours circulating that Saudi Arabia will soon follow suit which will be truly jaw dropping. Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, I can’t think of too many that deserve it more.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Hideously under-reported on 23:46 - Sep 18 with 896 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 19:28 - Sep 18 by Dr_Winston

It would be somewhat ironic if the Tango Tw*t is denied a Peace Prize for this when Obama won one for basically not being George W. Bush.

I asked someone why Obama won one, they couldn’t respond despite saying he deserved it. People are utterly insane.

I can’t think of a President that deserves the Peace Prize more than Donald Trump.

This may be the first time in my lifetime where an American President hasn’t sent troops to a new conflict too.

Hideously under-reported on 23:59 - Sep 18 with 892 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 23:43 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

What are you asking me?

I repeat, ANTIFA have been infiltrated many times, their cells, their encrypted communication and their organisation is laid bare for all to see. What we don’t currently know is where the funding is coming from.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-qanon-russia/russian-backed-orga

Maybe the very same guys provide funding...or maybe not.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Hideously under-reported on 00:04 - Sep 19 with 885 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 23:59 - Sep 18 by DJack

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-qanon-russia/russian-backed-orga

Maybe the very same guys provide funding...or maybe not.

You think the Russians are backing ANTIFA? Highly unlikely.

However they seem to be gaining investment somewhere. ANTIFA riots are usually well organised right down to them handing out riot gear to people in a queue.

Hideously under-reported on 00:36 - Sep 19 with 853 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 00:04 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

You think the Russians are backing ANTIFA? Highly unlikely.

However they seem to be gaining investment somewhere. ANTIFA riots are usually well organised right down to them handing out riot gear to people in a queue.

I said no such thing but you know that as it is a oft used tactic of you to mis-represent and put words in others mouth's.

So anyway ...
Qanon and Nazi ideals.
Qanon and Russian media amplification.
Qanon platform for Republican candidates.

Oh and scary intelligence on a BLM march back in June...

https://www.reviewjournal.com/investigations/records-dont-match-fiores-claims-of

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Hideously under-reported on 00:49 - Sep 19 with 843 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 00:36 - Sep 19 by DJack

I said no such thing but you know that as it is a oft used tactic of you to mis-represent and put words in others mouth's.

So anyway ...
Qanon and Nazi ideals.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/investigations/records-dont-match-fiores-claims-of

Eh? I asked where the funding from ANTIFA came from and you responded with:-

“ Maybe the very same guys provide funding.”

And showed me a link to an article opining Russian funding to another group.

If you said what you thought instead of trying to be clever it may make for a more informative discussion.

You seem to be just joining a discussion and adding links that are nothing to do with what is being discussed.

What opinion are you trying to put across exactly. Without links and in your own words devoid of riddles and quips.

Hideously under-reported on 03:11 - Sep 19 with 814 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 00:49 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Eh? I asked where the funding from ANTIFA came from and you responded with:-

“ Maybe the very same guys provide funding.”

And showed me a link to an article opining Russian funding to another group.

If you said what you thought instead of trying to be clever it may make for a more informative discussion.

You seem to be just joining a discussion and adding links that are nothing to do with what is being discussed.

What opinion are you trying to put across exactly. Without links and in your own words devoid of riddles and quips.

LIAR

I said maybe/maybe not.

The thread title is "Hideously under-reported" and I'm adding to the thread. You may be the originator of the thread but you are not the arbiter of its contents thereafter especially as you mention Trump ( currently acting like a fascist in his own country) who is alleged to have brokered a deal with Israel, UAE and Bahrain and then you move on to ANTIFA. Ergo any change in the thrust of the thread is ok.

Are you going to give us your views on...

"Qanon and Nazi ideals.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/investigations/records-dont-match-fiores-claims-of "

Thanks in advance.

Hideously under-reported on 03:19 - Sep 19 with 811 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 03:11 - Sep 19 by DJack

LIAR

I said maybe/maybe not.

The thread title is "Hideously under-reported" and I'm adding to the thread. You may be the originator of the thread but you are not the arbiter of its contents thereafter especially as you mention Trump ( currently acting like a fascist in his own country) who is alleged to have brokered a deal with Israel, UAE and Bahrain and then you move on to ANTIFA. Ergo any change in the thrust of the thread is ok.

Are you going to give us your views on...

"Qanon and Nazi ideals.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/investigations/records-dont-match-fiores-claims-of "

Thanks in advance.

You are the liar, you are pretending you didn’t say it. It’s there for all to read.

So you said maybe Russia are funding ANTIFA, I replied saying it’s unlikely... and you say I’m putting words in your mouth? You need to be more careful with what you are posting.

The title of the thread is in relation to the peace deal in the Middle East that is not being reported anywhere to the level you would expect.

I didn’t move on to ANTIFA at all.

I have no idea what your post is in relation to, it has nothing to do with what we are talking about. You may as well be asking me what my opinions are on steam trains, the fat controller promoting fat shaming and trees giving the atmosphere oxygen.

Again, if you want to discuss the matters in this thread then by all means do it, but talking in riddles, claiming you didn’t say something when you clearly did and posting links completely unrelated to anything we are discussing isn’t helping yourself or the discussion.

Hideously under-reported on 03:23 - Sep 19 with 809 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 03:19 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

You are the liar, you are pretending you didn’t say it. It’s there for all to read.

So you said maybe Russia are funding ANTIFA, I replied saying it’s unlikely... and you say I’m putting words in your mouth? You need to be more careful with what you are posting.

The title of the thread is in relation to the peace deal in the Middle East that is not being reported anywhere to the level you would expect.

I have no idea what your post is in relation to, it has nothing to do with what we are talking about. You may as well be asking me what my opinions are on steam trains, the fat controller promoting fat shaming and trees giving the atmosphere oxygen.

Again, if you want to discuss the matters in this thread then by all means do it, but talking in riddles, claiming you didn’t say something when you clearly did and posting links completely unrelated to anything we are discussing isn’t helping yourself or the discussion.

The quote was and is

"Maybe the very same guys provide funding...or maybe not."

Oh dear.

Login to get fewer ads

Hideously under-reported on 03:25 - Sep 19 with 805 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 03:23 - Sep 19 by DJack

The quote was and is

"Maybe the very same guys provide funding...or maybe not."

Oh dear.

Yep and my question was and is...

“You think the Russians are backing ANTIFA? Highly unlikely.”

You seem to get confused very easily.

Hideously under-reported on 03:26 - Sep 19 with 804 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 03:19 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

In your own words

"Eh? I asked where the funding from ANTIFA came from and you responded with:"

So if we can't move onto other topics why are you chasing another and not just saying NOPE.

Hideously under-reported on 03:27 - Sep 19 with 801 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 03:26 - Sep 19 by DJack

In your own words

"Eh? I asked where the funding from ANTIFA came from and you responded with:"

So if we can't move onto other topics why are you chasing another and not just saying NOPE.

You are doing yourself up in knots here pal.

If you don’t think Russia are funding ANTIFA then why are you saying they might be?

Hideously under-reported on 03:30 - Sep 19 with 800 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 03:25 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep and my question was and is...

“You think the Russians are backing ANTIFA? Highly unlikely.”

You seem to get confused very easily.

NO, that was your REPLY. And you chose to put words into my mouth or twist what was said. I left it open, you closed the loop.

On a separate issue(?) the mate of Putin who heads a Russian bank has loaned money to left wing and right wing groups in France. Hmmm.

Hideously under-reported on 03:31 - Sep 19 with 799 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 03:30 - Sep 19 by DJack

NO, that was your REPLY. And you chose to put words into my mouth or twist what was said. I left it open, you closed the loop.

On a separate issue(?) the mate of Putin who heads a Russian bank has loaned money to left wing and right wing groups in France. Hmmm.

I asked you a question, regarding your comment that Russia may be funding ANTIFA.

You said I put words in your mouth and have refused to elaborate.

Like I said, if you wish to discuss the topic then feel free. But attempting to be clever and talking in riddles and things that don’t represent the point you are attempting to make doesn’t suit you and is not conducive to a decent debate.

Hideously under-reported on 03:41 - Sep 19 with 793 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 03:31 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I asked you a question, regarding your comment that Russia may be funding ANTIFA.

You said I put words in your mouth and have refused to elaborate.

Like I said, if you wish to discuss the topic then feel free. But attempting to be clever and talking in riddles and things that don’t represent the point you are attempting to make doesn’t suit you and is not conducive to a decent debate.

There you go again trying to re-frame the thread to make yourself look less of a tit...

In order

I said "Maybe the very same guys provide funding...or maybe not." I'm leaving it open.

You said "You think the Russians are backing ANTIFA? Highly unlikely." You are putting words into my mouth. I did not "refuse to discuss why". Simples. There is only one person attempting to be clever and that is you.

This exchange underlines what others have noted about you and "debates".

Hideously under-reported on 03:50 - Sep 19 with 791 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 03:41 - Sep 19 by DJack

There you go again trying to re-frame the thread to make yourself look less of a tit...

In order

I said "Maybe the very same guys provide funding...or maybe not." I'm leaving it open.

You said "You think the Russians are backing ANTIFA? Highly unlikely." You are putting words into my mouth. I did not "refuse to discuss why". Simples. There is only one person attempting to be clever and that is you.

This exchange underlines what others have noted about you and "debates".

I am not “re-framing” anything, I am explaining to you what the thread is about.

In a discussion about the best players in the world, If I said “maybe Tom Carroll is the best player in the world, maybe he isn’t”. A very fair follow up question would be “you think Tom Carroll is the best player in the world? Unlikely”.

When reading, punctuation is key. There is a question mark, it’s a question. You have inferred that there is a chance that Russia are backing ANTIFA, I’m asking you to expand why you think that may be the case.

So far you have been unable to.

Others make the same mistakes as you, so I have no doubt they make similar comments. People see my username and try and be clever, and fail miserably.

If you have an opinion then state it, talking in riddles won’t get you anywhere with me.

Hideously under-reported on 03:56 - Sep 19 with 789 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 03:50 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

I am not “re-framing” anything, I am explaining to you what the thread is about.

In a discussion about the best players in the world, If I said “maybe Tom Carroll is the best player in the world, maybe he isn’t”. A very fair follow up question would be “you think Tom Carroll is the best player in the world? Unlikely”.

When reading, punctuation is key. There is a question mark, it’s a question. You have inferred that there is a chance that Russia are backing ANTIFA, I’m asking you to expand why you think that may be the case.

So far you have been unable to.

Others make the same mistakes as you, so I have no doubt they make similar comments. People see my username and try and be clever, and fail miserably.

If you have an opinion then state it, talking in riddles won’t get you anywhere with me.

"You think the Russians are backing ANTIFA? Highly unlikely. "

I left it open and your "question" was therefore either a statement (putting words into my mouth) or a rhetorical question.

I'll engage no more as we are now descending the rabbit hole (with Tom Carrol on the other thread).

Hideously under-reported on 03:58 - Sep 19 with 788 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 03:56 - Sep 19 by DJack

"You think the Russians are backing ANTIFA? Highly unlikely. "

I left it open and your "question" was therefore either a statement (putting words into my mouth) or a rhetorical question.

I'll engage no more as we are now descending the rabbit hole (with Tom Carrol on the other thread).

It was neither, it was a question. A question you seem to have difficulty answering.

Yes I think that’s for the best, go to bed.

Hideously under-reported on 20:23 - Sep 21 with 710 viewsonehunglow

Not sure Dr P abuses anyone but he gets personal Shute for sure.

As I say, political intolerance

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hideously under-reported on 21:27 - Sep 21 with 695 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hideously under-reported on 22:12 - Sep 18 by JacketJack

Ooh! A FISA warrant renewal for a long time shady Carter Page who barely worked for the campaign ?

Flynn is a traitor who plead guilty to lying. If you are keeping up, he still may be going to jail in spite of Trump’s and Barr’s interference

Jeff Sessions of the family separation policy? Only honest and ethical thing he ever did was recuse

Turn the channel dude

You are obviously someone suffering with TDS as well.
If you don't know that Flynn was completley setup by the FBI and not guilty you haven't been following his trial closely enough.
Hideously under-reported on 21:29 - Sep 21 with 693 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hideously under-reported on 03:58 - Sep 19 by Dr_Parnassus

It was neither, it was a question. A question you seem to have difficulty answering.

Yes I think that’s for the best, go to bed.

Djack is trying to push the Russia is running Qanon meme.
I have never visited his site, but from what I hear he or she is a bit way out with the conspiracy theories.
Hideously under-reported on 22:07 - Sep 21 with 677 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 21:29 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

I have never visited his site, but from what I hear he or she is a bit way out with the conspiracy theories.

NOPE!

Once again for the hard of thinking...

Hideously under-reported on 22:20 - Sep 21 with 669 viewsHumpty

Hideously under-reported on 21:29 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Lol. A bit way out? The deep state, including the Democrat Party of course, is riddled with inter dimensional satanic cannibalistic paedophiles? It's one way of putting it I suppose.

And the President of the United States of America praises these people and retweets their evil rubbish.

Ten years ago you couldn't have believed where we are now.
Hideously under-reported on 23:02 - Sep 21 with 649 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hideously under-reported on 22:07 - Sep 21 by DJack

NOPE!

Once again for the hard of thinking...

Oh, I see, "suspected" "appears".
OK.
Hideously under-reported on 23:12 - Sep 21 with 642 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 23:02 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Oh, I see, "suspected" "appears".
OK.

Nice try, the very first line is

"Russian government-supported organizations are playing a small but increasing role amplifying conspiracy theories promoted by QAnon, raising concerns of interference in the November U.S. election."

it also states

"More recently, Russian government-backed media RT.com and Sputnik have stepped up coverage of QAnon, which began with a false proclamation Hillary Clinton would be arrested for an undetermined reason and now includes theories about child trafficking by Hollywood elites, the novel coronavirus and more.

Alethea Group disinformation expert Cindy Otis, a former CIA analyst, said RT, Sputnik and other Kremlin-backed media have been writing more about QAnon, using it to fit into their broader narrative of: “The U.S. is falling apart, look how much division there is.”

After Twitter banned thousands of QAnon accounts last month, RT.com predicted the move would backfire by directing more attention to the cause, adding that “it gave QAnon followers the validation they craved.”"

Hideously under-reported on 00:00 - Sep 22 with 627 viewsDr_Parnassus

Anyone have any idea why we are talking about QAnon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024