Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hideously under-reported 23:50 - Sep 15 with 7556 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trumps peace deal he has brokered between Israel, UAE and Bahrain is absolutely historic.

Rumours circulating that Saudi Arabia will soon follow suit which will be truly jaw dropping. Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, I can’t think of too many that deserve it more.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Hideously under-reported on 08:45 - Sep 18 with 1005 viewsHumpty

Hideously under-reported on 02:04 - Sep 17 by DJack

Arrant nonsense. Antifa is a loosely associated group with any mutha who wishes to oppose facism able to "join-in". That will, unfortunately, include anarchists, marxists and other fringe groups. You are deliberately characterising the whole group using the fringe as a means to undermine the message.

As to your "Everybody is anti fascist"

https://www.justsecurity.org/72339/qanon-is-a-nazi-cult-rebranded/

A number of Republicans have been nominated on a Qanon platform...

Nice timing.

https://apnews.com/bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

What do you reckon DJ, who should I believe? The FBI Director or a Trump fan on the internet?
Hideously under-reported on 10:13 - Sep 18 with 980 viewsCatullus

Hideously under-reported on 08:45 - Sep 18 by Humpty

Nice timing.

What do you reckon DJ, who should I believe? The FBI Director or a Trump fan on the internet?

Nobody, believe nobody, that includes me so ignore this post

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hideously under-reported on 10:46 - Sep 18 with 972 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 08:45 - Sep 18 by Humpty

Nice timing.

Humpty is again happy to join in from the sidelines but runs a mile as soon as he is pressed.

I didn't make up the fact that ANTIFA are obviously an organised network of funded and violent cells, so believing me isn't one of the options.

In this case you are asking do we believe the facts of the people who have infiltrated ANTIFA and members of ANTIFA themselves - or someone that has had little to no contact with them.

You, like most others, are getting confused by their name and their lack out visible structure, that is exactly why they are organised in such a way. But I have no doubt you already know that.

Hideously under-reported on 11:00 - Sep 18 with 965 viewsCatullus

Well this is a right wing view,

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/3/20677645/antifa-portland-andy-n

but this journalist was attacked by antifa though Ngo is a conservative and was investigating Antifa, then there was this attack filmed in London,

A mask wearing group move in and dirupt a peaceful meeting, it turns violent and they claim to be anti fascist? Fascists forcibly oppress opposition and the views of those who disagree with them, but they can't see it.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Hideously under-reported on 11:06 - Sep 18 with 961 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 11:00 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Well this is a right wing view,

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/3/20677645/antifa-portland-andy-n

but this journalist was attacked by antifa though Ngo is a conservative and was investigating Antifa, then there was this attack filmed in London,

A mask wearing group move in and dirupt a peaceful meeting, it turns violent and they claim to be anti fascist? Fascists forcibly oppress opposition and the views of those who disagree with them, but they can't see it.

Andy Ngo receives death threats on a daily basis from anonymous ANTIFA members that threaten his family. Whenever he is in attendance of an ANTIFA event its communicated via encrypted messaging and he becomes a target for them to look out for and attack. He regularly posts their mugshots with every ANTIFA arrest.

Hideously under-reported on 11:11 - Sep 18 with 960 viewsCatullus

Hideously under-reported on 11:06 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Andy Ngo receives death threats on a daily basis from anonymous ANTIFA members that threaten his family. Whenever he is in attendance of an ANTIFA event its communicated via encrypted messaging and he becomes a target for them to look out for and attack. He regularly posts their mugshots with every ANTIFA arrest.

They claim to be anarchists too which is confusing because anarchy is the absence of authority or a controlling system so why do they feel they can go around exerting their authority? Illegitimate authority I might add.

Hideously under-reported on 11:31 - Sep 18 with 956 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 11:11 - Sep 18 by Catullus

They claim to be anarchists too which is confusing because anarchy is the absence of authority or a controlling system so why do they feel they can go around exerting their authority? Illegitimate authority I might add.

That's what happens.

When they took over that 8 block area in Capital Hill and called it CHAZ (Capital Hill Autonomous Zone) the first thing they did was set up a hierarchy, Raz Simone was his name who became their leader and they acted as their own police. This was in response to the George Floyd incident.

Ironically they found some of the CHAZ residents spray painting in their living zones so beat the hell out of them, stating ''We are the police now''.

So they stole land by force, set up borders and checkpoints, looted the businesses inside and used brutality to keep their version of law and order. Essentially making an even worse version of what they claimed to be fighting against.

Hideously under-reported on 11:44 - Sep 18 with 949 viewsCatullus

Hideously under-reported on 11:31 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

That's what happens.

When they took over that 8 block area in Capital Hill and called it CHAZ (Capital Hill Autonomous Zone) the first thing they did was set up a hierarchy, Raz Simone was his name who became their leader and they acted as their own police. This was in response to the George Floyd incident.

Ironically they found some of the CHAZ residents spray painting in their living zones so beat the hell out of them, stating ''We are the police now''.

So they stole land by force, set up borders and checkpoints, looted the businesses inside and used brutality to keep their version of law and order. Essentially making an even worse version of what they claimed to be fighting against.

This anarchy thing cracks me up, if you have no authority system then it's chaos. People are free to steal and murder so with no one to stop them the criminals have free reign. Then the criminals form a gang and take over, say goodbye to anarchy and hello to hell.

Democracy has it's problems but it's better than anarchy...or fascism!

Login to get fewer ads

Hideously under-reported on 12:04 - Sep 18 with 943 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hideously under-reported on 11:44 - Sep 18 by Catullus

This anarchy thing cracks me up, if you have no authority system then it's chaos. People are free to steal and murder so with no one to stop them the criminals have free reign. Then the criminals form a gang and take over, say goodbye to anarchy and hello to hell.

They are only anarchists until they get what they want or have been paid to get for someone else.

This is the kind of people living in Portland.

Hideously under-reported on 12:06 - Sep 18 with 940 viewsHighjack

Hideously under-reported on 11:44 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Yes knowing them they’d finally succeed in smashing capitalism then sit around moaning that their iPhone has no signal and they can’t get a hazelnut soy latte in Starbucks anymore.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hideously under-reported on 12:10 - Sep 18 with 937 viewsHumpty

Hideously under-reported on 10:46 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Humpty is again happy to join in from the sidelines but runs a mile as soon as he is pressed.

I didn't make up the fact that ANTIFA are obviously an organised network of funded and violent cells, so believing me isn't one of the options.

In this case you are asking do we believe the facts of the people who have infiltrated ANTIFA and members of ANTIFA themselves - or someone that has had little to no contact with them.

You, like most others, are getting confused by their name and their lack out visible structure, that is exactly why they are organised in such a way. But I have no doubt you already know that.

I'm not confused about anything, I haven't mentioned Antifa.

Don't get angry with me because the director of the FBI has made you look stupid.
Hideously under-reported on 12:23 - Sep 18 with 933 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hideously under-reported on 12:10 - Sep 18 by Humpty

Don't get angry with me because the director of the FBI has made you look stupid.

You do realise that the Director of the FBI is a complete anti Trump lying shit don't you?
He has not Investigated any of the lying, cheating, illegal, treasonous actions of the FBI and has suggested they just need a bit of extra training.
Hideously under-reported on 12:35 - Sep 18 with 930 viewsHumpty

Hideously under-reported on 12:23 - Sep 18 by A_Fans_Dad

You do realise that the Director of the FBI is a complete anti Trump lying shit don't you?
He has not Investigated any of the lying, cheating, illegal, treasonous actions of the FBI and has suggested they just need a bit of extra training.

Lol.

I didn't see that one coming.

Righto Dad.

I should believe Trump fans on the internet rather than the director of the FBI.
Hideously under-reported on 12:40 - Sep 18 with 925 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 12:10 - Sep 18 by Humpty

By saying they haven't found any links to organised groups yet? Aye, I'm hideously embarrassed by how stupid I look considering the weight of evidence on my side. I repeat, this isn't my version, this is the version of reality that has been proven beyond doubt.

Don't get angry because you are unable to debate on any subject without turning into a troll.

Hideously under-reported on 12:41 - Sep 18 with 924 viewsBest_loser

Hideously under-reported on 12:23 - Sep 18 by A_Fans_Dad

So who nominated him for the job

Wouldn't be a Donald j trump by any chance

😊
Hideously under-reported on 12:45 - Sep 18 with 920 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 12:35 - Sep 18 by Humpty

Lol.

I didn't see that one coming.

Righto Dad.

I should believe Trump fans on the internet rather than the director of the FBI.

Believe your eyes would be my suggestion.

Stop thinking your only option to learn is by listening to others when you have the ability to research yourself instead of filtering your research through people with a vested interest.

Former New York Police commissioner Bernie Kerik has implored the FBI to look into who is funding ANTIFA, so far they have not because they are serving a purpose by agitating riots against Trump.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1575470335229/bernie-kerik-fbi-must-investigate-w

Hideously under-reported on 12:47 - Sep 18 with 919 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hideously under-reported on 12:41 - Sep 18 by Best_loser

So who nominated him for the job

Wouldn't be a Donald j trump by any chance

😊

President Trump was "advised" who to appoint by White House staffers who were also anti Trump and never trumpers.
If you kept up with what has been going on over there you wouldn't need to ask the question.
But I notice you haven't tried defending Wray, perhaps you are aware of what he has and hasn't been doing.
And it is not just him, the CIA and DOJ have also been stalling for the last 3 years, when they have known full well the corruption that was going on in their organisations.
There are also many totally corrupt Judges and DAs as well.
They need a massive clearout.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 19:17]
Hideously under-reported on 13:06 - Sep 18 with 914 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 12:47 - Sep 18 by A_Fans_Dad

President Trump was "advised" who to appoint by White House staffers who were also anti Trump and never trumpers.
If you kept up with what has been going on over there you wouldn't need to ask the question.
But I notice you haven't tried defending Wray, perhaps you are aware of what he has and hasn't been doing.
And it is not just him, the CIA and DOJ have also been stalling for the last 3 years, when they have known full well the corruption that was going on in their organisations.
There are also many totally corrupt Judges and DAs as well.
They need a massive clearout.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 19:17]

Don't confuse them.

Hideously under-reported on 18:23 - Sep 18 with 883 viewsJacketJack

Hideously under-reported on 13:06 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Don't confuse them.

Well this American is confused now. The FBI, CIA, the DOJ led by Bill Barr and the presidential staffers who recommended appointments are all never trumpers? How about The Three Percenters, Patriot Prayer and the Boogaloo Bois? Are they in on it too? Maybe I need an official Glen Beck stocking cap to wear as I investigate. Signing off from an ANTIFA infested suburb
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 18:28]
Hideously under-reported on 18:29 - Sep 18 with 878 viewsCatullus

And off we went with a trumpety trump, trump, trump, trump

It's turned into a circus.

Hideously under-reported on 19:20 - Sep 18 with 860 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hideously under-reported on 18:23 - Sep 18 by JacketJack

Well this American is confused now. The FBI, CIA, the DOJ led by Bill Barr and the presidential staffers who recommended appointments are all never trumpers? How about The Three Percenters, Patriot Prayer and the Boogaloo Bois? Are they in on it too? Maybe I need an official Glen Beck stocking cap to wear as I investigate. Signing off from an ANTIFA infested suburb

Have you been following what the FBI did regarding the FISA warrants that started the Obama investigation of the Trump campaign.
And what they and Mueller did to General Flynn?
How about the non investigation carried out by Sessions?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 19:22]
Hideously under-reported on 19:28 - Sep 18 with 857 viewsDr_Winston

It would be somewhat ironic if the Tango Tw*t is denied a Peace Prize for this when Obama won one for basically not being George W. Bush.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hideously under-reported on 22:12 - Sep 18 with 814 viewsJacketJack

Hideously under-reported on 19:20 - Sep 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Have you been following what the FBI did regarding the FISA warrants that started the Obama investigation of the Trump campaign.
And what they and Mueller did to General Flynn?
How about the non investigation carried out by Sessions?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 19:22]

Ooh! A FISA warrant renewal for a long time shady Carter Page who barely worked for the campaign ?

Flynn is a traitor who plead guilty to lying. If you are keeping up, he still may be going to jail in spite of Trump’s and Barr’s interference

Jeff Sessions of the family separation policy? Only honest and ethical thing he ever did was recuse

Turn the channel dude
Hideously under-reported on 23:40 - Sep 18 with 794 viewsDJack

Hideously under-reported on 22:12 - Sep 18 by JacketJack

Ooh! A FISA warrant renewal for a long time shady Carter Page who barely worked for the campaign ?

Flynn is a traitor who plead guilty to lying. If you are keeping up, he still may be going to jail in spite of Trump’s and Barr’s interference

Jeff Sessions of the family separation policy? Only honest and ethical thing he ever did was recuse

Turn the channel dude

You are going to be amazed by the extraordinarily ludicrous claptrap you will read on these boards over the coming weeks (you can guess why). Buckle up!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Hideously under-reported on 23:43 - Sep 18 with 793 viewsDr_Parnassus

Hideously under-reported on 18:23 - Sep 18 by JacketJack

What are you asking me?

I repeat, ANTIFA have been infiltrated many times, their cells, their encrypted communication and their organisation is laid bare for all to see. What we don’t currently know is where the funding is coming from.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024