Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 170421 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:28 - Oct 3 with 1271 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:24 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Ok, but which publications on the list do you think are not left wing?

Do you think Hillary Clinton is left wing ? with all her Wall Street contacts

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:31 - Oct 3 with 1264 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:28 - Oct 3 by trampie

Don't know.

But which of the 15 publications I listed as left wing do you not think are?

Strange you seem to be avoiding the question.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:43 - Oct 3 with 1238 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:31 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Don't know.

But which of the 15 publications I listed as left wing do you not think are?

Strange you seem to be avoiding the question.

You don't know, you think Clinton might be a Communist ?

Do you think the Kennedys are Communists as well ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:49 - Oct 3 with 1231 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:43 - Oct 3 by trampie

You don't know, you think Clinton might be a Communist ?

Do you think the Kennedys are Communists as well ?

I have no opinion on them, I’m discussing media and publications.

Of the 15 left wing media publishing’s I listed, which ones do you think aren’t?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:01 - Oct 3 with 1221 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:49 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

I have no opinion on them, I’m discussing media and publications.

Of the 15 left wing media publishing’s I listed, which ones do you think aren’t?

You think that Clinton and the Kennedys might be Communists, I rest my case, that underlines my point the media as a whole and the ones you cherry pick name are not left wing per se.
They are not anphoblacht are they.

Don't get taken in by the right wing media labelling anyone that is not a fascist as left wing, the two main parties in America are both on the right and the two main parties over here are on the right.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:13 - Oct 3 with 1208 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:28 - Oct 3 by trampie

No Hillary Clinton is a chameleon, she will be whatever she thinks other people will accept.
Hillary Clinton is only interested in Hillary Clinton and making herself ever richer at anybody's expense.
She, like all Democrats do not believe that mere rules and Laws apply to her or her family and breaks them at will and gets away with it.
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:17 - Oct 3 with 1200 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:01 - Oct 3 by trampie

You think that Clinton and the Kennedys might be Communists, I rest my case, that underlines my point the media as a whole and the ones you cherry pick name are not left wing per se.
They are not anphoblacht are they.

Don't get taken in by the right wing media labelling anyone that is not a fascist as left wing, the two main parties in America are both on the right and the two main parties over here are on the right.

I didn’t say they may be anything.

I said I have no opinion on either as I am discussing media publications.

So which of the 15 left wing publications I listed do you think are not?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:27 - Oct 3 with 1185 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:17 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

I've told you they are not left wing and I've told you why, also I don't think they are all publications either ?

If you don't know if people as famous as the Clinton's or the Kennedys are Communists or left wingers or not then your opinion is of little value.

Login to get fewer ads

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:30 - Oct 3 with 1184 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:27 - Oct 3 by trampie

I've told you they are not left wing and I've told you why, also I don't think they are all publications either ?

If you don't know if people as famous as the Clinton's or the Kennedys are Communists or left wingers or not then your opinion is of little value.

They are publications and prominent media outlets such as yahoo news or buzzfeed, which is linked to Apple and Android and is the media you see on your phone (which is always slating Trump night and day).

So which of those specifically do you not think is left wing?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:37 - Oct 3 with 1171 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:30 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

They are publications and prominent media outlets such as yahoo news or buzzfeed, which is linked to Apple and Android and is the media you see on your phone (which is always slating Trump night and day).

So which of those specifically do you not think is left wing?

Aren't ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN news channels and not publications ?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:39 - Oct 3 with 1163 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:37 - Oct 3 by trampie

Aren't ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN news channels and not publications ?

They are media outlets. We are talking about media aren’t we? Right or left wing media is the discussion.

So which ones do you think aren’t left wing?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:41 - Oct 3 with 1157 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:39 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

They are media outlets. We are talking about media aren’t we? Right or left wing media is the discussion.

So which ones do you think aren’t left wing?

You said publications ?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:48 - Oct 3 with 1140 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:41 - Oct 3 by trampie

You said publications ?

Media outlets and publications, we are talking about the media.

If some reason you want to purely focus on the written publications you can do that if you like.

Point out which ones you don’t believe are left wing.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:51 - Oct 3 with 1133 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:17 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Publications you say, they are not all publications are they ?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 14:54]

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:54 - Oct 3 with 1125 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:51 - Oct 3 by trampie

Publications you say, they are not all publications are they ?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 14:54]

Not all of them, some are TV media.

But you can focus on the publications if you want to for whatever reason.

Which ones do you not think are left wing?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:57 - Oct 3 with 1113 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:54 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Not all of them, some are TV media.

But you can focus on the publications if you want to for whatever reason.

Which ones do you not think are left wing?

I've answered none of them are left wing, none of them are on a par with a recognised life wing source like anphoblacht.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 15:42]

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:00 - Oct 3 with 1110 viewsDr_Parnassus

I see, that’s probably where you are going wrong then. It’s well known they are left wing.

If you are unsure feel free to match my list up to this:-

It is split into “left”, “left leaning”, “center”, “right leaning” and “right”.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:20 - Oct 3 with 1091 viewstrampie

It's an American site mun, the CEO is a Republican he worked for a well known Republican senator, even his side kick did talks with the founder of the Tea Party Patriots.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:29 - Oct 3 with 1081 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:20 - Oct 3 by trampie

It's an American site mun, the CEO is a Republican he worked for a well known Republican senator, even his side kick did talks with the founder of the Tea Party Patriots.

It’s not an opinion piece. It’s data.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:30 - Oct 3 with 1079 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:00 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

I see, that’s probably where you are going wrong then. It’s well known they are left wing.

If you are unsure feel free to match my list up to this:-

It is split into “left”, “left leaning”, “center”, “right leaning” and “right”.

It is a bit out of date, Fox news can no longer be considered a right wing site, since Murdoch Jnr got involved they attack Trump and Republicans far more than support them.
Plus in no way is the Dail Mail "right wing", if theyever were, they regurgitate just as much left wing MSM reports and editiorials as right wing.
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:34 - Oct 3 with 1070 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:29 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s not an opinion piece. It’s data.

You said you don't believe in polls ?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:37 - Oct 3 with 1065 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:34 - Oct 3 by trampie

You said you don't believe in polls ?

No I didn’t. I said I don’t take much notice of polls on partisan tv networks.

Researchers from Arizona State University and Texas A&M University conducted a study and also found the US media is pretty much all dominated by left leaning bias.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/media-bias-left-study/
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 15:38]

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:40 - Oct 3 with 1056 viewstrampie

You don't take notice of polls you say, yet it seems like you take note of certain polls, lol.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:43 - Oct 3 with 1050 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:40 - Oct 3 by trampie

You don't take notice of polls you say, yet it seems like you take note of certain polls, lol.

Don’t take notice of polls on partisan TV networks, correct.

As the data and studies show, the media is dominated by the left.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:49 - Oct 3 with 1040 viewstrampie

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 15:43 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t take notice of polls on partisan TV networks, correct.

As the data and studies show, the media is dominated by the left.

What polls do you take note of ?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 15:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024