Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video 10:42 - Oct 21 with 13400 viewsNotLoyal

Saturday 24th October 2020
Kick off 3pm
Ashton Gate

Swans TV Live 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Officials ⚽️
OLIVER LANGFORD
Daniel Leach and Graham Kane
Fourth Official : Christopher Sarginson

Matchday referee is Oliver Langford who is the son of Bonnie Langford who also used to be Lena Zaveroni, until she died. She then became Bonnie Langford again and ran a pub in her hometown with John Leslie, the absolutely no nonsense flexi fingered, not guilty blue peter presenter.

Referee Langford’s mum yesterday in the bathroom mirror

Oliver is no relation to Michael Oliver and has been a ref for many days, he also holds the world record for the loudest whistle in referee land. He isn’t on the referees select list. So we will have to keep an eye on him. In last year or this year ish a petition was started on Change.org to get Langford investigated stating he wasn’t very good at being a ref. 85 people signed it. Or maybe more, not a lot happened about the petition which makes a mockery of change.org because nothing changed. A really worrying aspect of the match officials comes in the form of Graham Kane who is the reserve team manager at Shelbourne FC which is in an ireland. He also runs a paint shop in Edinburgh, so not a lot of thought has been put in to this appointment. He is going to be very busy on Saturday as his shop has special offers on and Shelbourne are playing Airtricity in a football game. Some would say he isn’t very Abel.

https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_484/
This is Graham Kane when he is not knee deep in Dulux off white interior paint

The other match officials are ok, but don’t be fooled because they all hang around together before, during and after the game.

What do we know about the Bristols ?

In the last meeting the Bristols started to want to fight with Swansea, a couple of the Bristols jumped on to the pitch and jumped up and down. Those that got close to the visiting fans were clumped, afterwards more clumping was done. After the game the Bristols ran around a local park until they couldn’t run anymore. It’s what they do. A large number of fans were jailed and oddly two of the Swansea fans jailed were from Bristol. Maybe it isn’t that odd, with only the Bristols and Roys Rovers as local options to support.

Swansea supporters in Bristol before the last game

What do we know about the Bristols of older times and now ?

Well, Bristols are people from Burzle, which is on the River Avon, ding dong. Burzle has a lot of famous people who have left the area including Carey Grant who went to Hollywood in the America, but never he relaxed he just got very famous and never once sucked or chewed it. Giraffe man Stephen Merchant is from Burzle. Funny walking John Cleese is as well. As is Russell Howard who is rubbish. Massive Attack, the well known group of men are also from Bristols but there’s many other bands to choose from, like The Wurzels and Iron Maiden ( the tribute) Then there’s ruffian Banksy who ruins perfectly good surfaces with paint. He probably gets it from that shop in Edinburgh off Graham Kane. JK Rowling who I've never heard of is from there as is the league cup sponsor Princess Caraboo (1791 - 1864) It’s a great place for a drink in a pub, they have more than five and some are near the River where people do go swimming. Some don’t ever get out, and others do, it’s very dangerous but is a great place to buy a variety of powders and ales that can make you fly. Take your trunks and your lifesaving swimming certificate if you visit Burzle. Middle class spoilt kids from Burzle on weekends only smash things up they don’t understand, because other people do as well. My favourite venue in Burzle is the Colston Hall.

Burzles from Bristols

How Bristol City lined up last game v Middlesborough
BRISTOL CITY
Bentley, Moore, Vyner, Mawson, Paterson, Hunt, Bakinson, Weimann, Rowe, Martin, Wells.

Alfie Mawson will be out on Saturday after being stretchered off on Tuesday v Middlesbrough.

Here is the Bristol Post sports writers assessment on Saturdays game.

Which player(s) do Swansea need to be wary of this weekend?

Chris Martin, who leads the league for assists this season. The Scotsman was a free transfer capture before the season and his link-up play with Nahki Wells has been impressive. He can score as well and City's front two are developing a nice partnership, with Wells often feeding off the clever knockdowns and link-up play that Martin offers.
Tommy Rowe and Jack Hunt - the two wing-backs have been two further beneficiaries of Martin's assists this season, showing that City do have goals from all over, with the former Rams striker a focal point of the City attack.

Do you think the Robins are realistic promotion contenders after their impressive start to the season?

I think they are realistic contenders for the top six. I'm not so sure about promotion, and I think the three relegated teams from the Premier League, with Brentford, look the best bets to go up for me.
City should be in the mix for the top six, and their start has added hope that they may finally make that step, after going close in the last few years.
They're aiming to match Swansea City and build on a mixture of shrewd loans, homegrown products and top talent brought in at value. And Bristol City would dearly love to slip into the top six like the Swans did last season.

ITS ALL HERE -
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/

Jay Fulton makes his first start of the season as Swansea City face Bristol City in the Championship this afternoon (3pm).

The Scottish midfielder comes into the side at the expense of Viktor Gyokeres in the sole change from the XI that started the midweek draw at Coventry.

Freddie Woodman continues in goal, with new signing Ryan Bennett again lining up alongside Marc Guehi and Ben Cabango in a three-man defence.

Connor Roberts and Jake Bidwell are the wing-backs, while Fulton joins captain Matt Grimes and ex-Robin Korey Smith in the middle of the park.

Andre Ayew and Jamal Lowe will lead the Swansea attack.

Bristol City: Daniel Bentley, Jay Dasilva, Chris Martin, Jamie Paterson, Andreas Weimann, Antoine Semenyo, Tomas Kalas (captain), Taylor Moore, Zak Vyner, Chris Brunt, Steven Sessegnon.

Substitutes: Max O'Leary, Jack Hunt, Famara Diedhiou, Callum O'Dowda, Nahki Wells, Tommy Rowe, Tyreeq Bakinson.

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Ben Cabango, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi; Connor Roberts, Korey Smith, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Jake Bidwell; Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Ryan Manning, Viktor Gyokeres, Wayne Routledge, Liam Cullen, Yan Dhanda, Kyle Naughton.

Referee: Oliver Langford

5 changes for Bristol City.

GET AT EM JACK'S.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 14:09]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:39 - Oct 24 with 1079 viewsMartinSwan

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:19 - Oct 24 by onehunglow

I hate to agree with you but what is in front of us dire and the happy clappers can wax as lyrical as they like but it wont change owt.

Bristol City were no better than Coventry so forget early league positions and were there to be killed off but no-Steve has us back pedalling and we get shafted. That it has happened so many times before staggers me as it is pretty obvious .

We have some decent players. Vic looks like he will core many -given the chance. To do that,Ayew has to be less selfish and shut his mouth too as he is making referees give marginal decisions against us.They do that.
Bennett looks tremendous and a rock around which we can build . A great signing.
Guehi too is some player already.

With a defence like that, we really can put games to bed not hang on only to lose points in the cruelet ways.

That said,some of our luminaries on here seem to enjoy that and get off having a go at others less than impressed with it all.

We were poor and looked like we had no ambition. The match was there to be won but instead we leapt back into defending the last 30m of the pitch and allowed them the run of the park.

The ref was, I believe the technical description is, a Kn0bhead. However Connor Roberts; what is he doing, he lost us that match by his stupid diving. Sad to say he needs to be dropped and replaced with someone who doesnt dive every time he gets within 2m of a player.

What is our ambition? If we keep playing this way we will be lucky to score 50 goals this season.

Anyone happy with that performance needs to look at the match again. that's 2 points out of 9 and 2 wins in 6 matches, we will continue to slide down the table until we change how we play.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:40 - Oct 24 with 1077 views1462jack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:11 - Oct 24 by Boundy

O to live in world where perfection is ever present . It must be nice

We are Swansea city not Barcelona, we have had to slash the budget and work within our means , so far this season we have been fairly decent we are never going to be perfect there will always be work on points , I thought today we played well considering Bristol were at home and have been on a decent run them selves , what didn’t help today was we played against 12 men , we came away with a point and some people ain’t happy , we are in the championship and one of the better teams every season we have played there , granted we have been premier league recently but if you had told me back in the gray years we would be where we are and being very competitive I would have questioned your sanity , it baffles me how entitled some of our fans are
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:49 - Oct 24 with 1042 viewsMartinSwan

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:40 - Oct 24 by 1462jack

We are Swansea city not Barcelona, we have had to slash the budget and work within our means , so far this season we have been fairly decent we are never going to be perfect there will always be work on points , I thought today we played well considering Bristol were at home and have been on a decent run them selves , what didn’t help today was we played against 12 men , we came away with a point and some people ain’t happy , we are in the championship and one of the better teams every season we have played there , granted we have been premier league recently but if you had told me back in the gray years we would be where we are and being very competitive I would have questioned your sanity , it baffles me how entitled some of our fans are

Two points out of Nine and 2 wins in the last 6 matches.

The performance was dreadful, we defended well, more like we defended when what we needed to do was control the midfield and play a passing game, Instead we kept 8 men back defending against about 5 of their players and allowed them to play the ball into our box instead of stopping them 20m further up the field.

Our press didnt exist we just conceded ground and allowed them to play into dangerous areas, This is appalling and unless we change we are going nowhere.

Complaining about the budget when what is wrong is how we are playing is missing the point.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:50 - Oct 24 with 1038 viewsonehunglow

No it's nowt to do with being entitled.
Entitled how?

By simply asking our manager to press on forward when we are in the ascendancy intead of sitting back,dropping deep and inviting the opposition to come at us.

Jesus-how can people not see this.

As I say,Steve has strangled us and lowered our expectations.We really dont believe to get back to the top flight -do we? That has been drilled into our fans. We are now urchins where once we were proud and feisty and in people's faces.

We have been hoodwinked and it makes me sad.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:56 - Oct 24 with 1025 viewsHighjack

It would have been a completely comfortable and thoroughly professional away win against a good side at this level. Then the ref came along.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:56 - Oct 24 with 1022 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:49 - Oct 24 by MartinSwan

Two points out of Nine and 2 wins in the last 6 matches.

The performance was dreadful, we defended well, more like we defended when what we needed to do was control the midfield and play a passing game, Instead we kept 8 men back defending against about 5 of their players and allowed them to play the ball into our box instead of stopping them 20m further up the field.

Our press didnt exist we just conceded ground and allowed them to play into dangerous areas, This is appalling and unless we change we are going nowhere.

Complaining about the budget when what is wrong is how we are playing is missing the point.

Its easy to selectively pick a block of matches to suit the narrative you want to portray.

We finished 6th last season after the block of 46 games that matters.

We are 6th this season after the 7 game block of matches that matter.

Form will be up and down all season for every side in the world barring the likes of Liverpool and Europe's elite.... let alone a small to middling sized club on a shoestring budget in what many regard as in of the most competitive leagues in the world.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:04 - Oct 24 with 1000 viewsFlashberryjack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 16:54 - Oct 24 by Nortbankboy

korry Smith feck me

He's not very good is he ? he'd be lucky to get on the bench for for my local team Cwm Wanderers.

Lowe took his goal really well, but the rest of his game was very poor.

Having said that, but for an awful decision by a hapless ref, we should have won the game, we have no sparkle, very little skill and even worse tactics, to be honest, there can't be many teams less boring to watch than us at the moment.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:08 - Oct 24 with 990 viewsMartinSwan

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:56 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Its easy to selectively pick a block of matches to suit the narrative you want to portray.

We finished 6th last season after the block of 46 games that matters.

We are 6th this season after the 7 game block of matches that matter.

Form will be up and down all season for every side in the world barring the likes of Liverpool and Europe's elite.... let alone a small to middling sized club on a shoestring budget in what many regard as in of the most competitive leagues in the world.

Actually we are 7th in the league.

i didnt pick the block of matches its just the one the leading websites use to calculate current performance. If you prefer 9 points out of a possible 18 points, with most of those teams being low in the league, Hardly inspiring.

However its not really about the results its about the performance on the pitch, If you spend most of the time defending with 8 defenders then you will be hard to score against, but you also wont create much at the other end.

The question you need to think about is what happens at home when we need to get a positive result? So far we have 4 points from a possible 9 points at home and not against any top teams. When we need to be positive because teams come to press us and defend, we look like we dont have a clue what to do?

I have a prediction for the Stoke match now. We will lose, if we carry on playing this way.
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:17 - Oct 24 with 977 viewsKarlHRummenigge

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 17:39 - Oct 24 by MartinSwan

We were poor and looked like we had no ambition. The match was there to be won but instead we leapt back into defending the last 30m of the pitch and allowed them the run of the park.

The ref was, I believe the technical description is, a Kn0bhead. However Connor Roberts; what is he doing, he lost us that match by his stupid diving. Sad to say he needs to be dropped and replaced with someone who doesnt dive every time he gets within 2m of a player.

What is our ambition? If we keep playing this way we will be lucky to score 50 goals this season.

Anyone happy with that performance needs to look at the match again. that's 2 points out of 9 and 2 wins in 6 matches, we will continue to slide down the table until we change how we play.

Maybe re-watch the game, and re-assess. May not be so obvious to the passive onlooker, but we are looking to drive on from our outstanding run-in.

Bennett has injected some steel and a rock solid foundation which the whole team is benefiting from.

Most especially our midfield is far more fluid, the middle 3 are constantly interchanging, with Grimes far more advanced. This is already paying dividends and when they gel, this creative, dynamic set-up will be more than a handful for most opponents.

We took the game to Bristol on their patch. We stoically defended in a controlled, no panic way (Roberts' gaffe aside).

Perspective and an unbiased lens is all it takes to See.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:25 - Oct 24 with 956 viewsNortbankboy

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:17 - Oct 24 by KarlHRummenigge

Maybe re-watch the game, and re-assess. May not be so obvious to the passive onlooker, but we are looking to drive on from our outstanding run-in.

Bennett has injected some steel and a rock solid foundation which the whole team is benefiting from.

Most especially our midfield is far more fluid, the middle 3 are constantly interchanging, with Grimes far more advanced. This is already paying dividends and when they gel, this creative, dynamic set-up will be more than a handful for most opponents.

We took the game to Bristol on their patch. We stoically defended in a controlled, no panic way (Roberts' gaffe aside).

Perspective and an unbiased lens is all it takes to See.

We seem to have a squad of robots every player is the same.
We have a team of midfielders who are all the same.
No pace or flair no excitement.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:30 - Oct 24 with 945 viewsFireboy2

I havent commented because I didnt see the game but it's so strange seeing the different perspectives on this sitec and PS.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:32 - Oct 24 with 938 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:08 - Oct 24 by MartinSwan

Actually we are 7th in the league.

i didnt pick the block of matches its just the one the leading websites use to calculate current performance. If you prefer 9 points out of a possible 18 points, with most of those teams being low in the league, Hardly inspiring.

However its not really about the results its about the performance on the pitch, If you spend most of the time defending with 8 defenders then you will be hard to score against, but you also wont create much at the other end.

The question you need to think about is what happens at home when we need to get a positive result? So far we have 4 points from a possible 9 points at home and not against any top teams. When we need to be positive because teams come to press us and defend, we look like we dont have a clue what to do?

I have a prediction for the Stoke match now. We will lose, if we carry on playing this way.

No, we are 6th.

It isn't anything to do with what I ''prefer'', It's what counts and what matters. However 9 points from a possible 18 is great, of course most clubs are below us... we are 6th. 9 from 18 is fine and puts us around the 70 point mark come the end of the season (which is exactly how we finished last season).

Stoke are a good side with good players, as are Blackburn. We have a tough little run coming, I would be surprised if we won them too... but not due to the fault of anyone. Because that is sport and teams lose, especially ones that cannot spend any money and lose multi million pound players every season.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:37 - Oct 24 with 931 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:32 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

No, we are 6th.

It isn't anything to do with what I ''prefer'', It's what counts and what matters. However 9 points from a possible 18 is great, of course most clubs are below us... we are 6th. 9 from 18 is fine and puts us around the 70 point mark come the end of the season (which is exactly how we finished last season).

Stoke are a good side with good players, as are Blackburn. We have a tough little run coming, I would be surprised if we won them too... but not due to the fault of anyone. Because that is sport and teams lose, especially ones that cannot spend any money and lose multi million pound players every season.

We are poor at home as teams work us out and imo cooper doesnt have a plan B or C.

Stoke should beat us for the above reason and they are far more physical than us, blackburn on the other hand are there for the taking as the arent as good us imo.

You watch us win both games now 🙏
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:46 - Oct 24 with 902 viewsThornburyswan

Poor penalty decision for me but based on the 100 minutes played we deserved nothing more & a point at City is a decent result - our away form is fine, it’s the ability to take control & boss games that is lacking.

Without either Gyokeres becoming a revelation we simply won’t score enough goals but we shouldn’t go down so that’s a small positive.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:46 - Oct 24 with 902 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When the opposition manager says “I’d have been disappointed if the penalty had been given against us”.

You know you’ve been shafted.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:48 - Oct 24 with 901 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:37 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

We are poor at home as teams work us out and imo cooper doesnt have a plan B or C.

Stoke should beat us for the above reason and they are far more physical than us, blackburn on the other hand are there for the taking as the arent as good us imo.

You watch us win both games now 🙏

We are an above average Championship side. People need to understand that.

That isn't the fault of anything other than circumstance. Coopers average spend over the last 2 seasons is about 700k a season.

Cardiff for example over that same period have spent 9m a season. Stoke 4m a season.

We don't have the financial prowess to dominate the league as some are seemingly expecting. The fact we are in the promotion mix every season whilst largely relying on free transfers and youth products is testament to us and Cooper.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:51 - Oct 24 with 890 viewsMartinSwan

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:32 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

No, we are 6th.

Well so are Millwall 6th so we are joint 6th. To get 70 points this season we will need to score more goals than 8 from 7 matches, which would get use just over 50 goals. You have a look the last time a team who scored just over 50 goals achieved the play offs. We were one of the lowest qualifers last year on 62 goals, and of course we have played all the toughest teams so far so only easier matches to come.

There isnt enough goals in the way we play so there wont be enough points either. We can pretend for a while that isnt the case but unless we change our style this is what every match will be like until Gibbs-White is fit.

We need Kasey Palmer playing and we need to pass the ball more and more accurately. Our passing performance along with our overall performance was poor.

Sad to say Connor is now a liability, he cost us that match by diving in an attempt to get a free kick. He shouldnt be playing next match
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:54 - Oct 24 with 880 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:48 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

We are an above average Championship side. People need to understand that.

That isn't the fault of anything other than circumstance. Coopers average spend over the last 2 seasons is about 700k a season.

Cardiff for example over that same period have spent 9m a season. Stoke 4m a season.

We don't have the financial prowess to dominate the league as some are seemingly expecting. The fact we are in the promotion mix every season whilst largely relying on free transfers and youth products is testament to us and Cooper.

No matter how much we spend the squad has potential which imo cooper stifles with his negative attitude, he is slowly learning though.

You are right though we are an above average championship side which makes his attitude all the more frustrating.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:57 - Oct 24 with 870 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:54 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

No matter how much we spend the squad has potential which imo cooper stifles with his negative attitude, he is slowly learning though.

You are right though we are an above average championship side which makes his attitude all the more frustrating.

An above average Championship squad that finished 6th last year and is 6th currently.

We are punching above our weight. Without Cooper we would not have brought in the likes of Gibbs-White, Brewster, Gallagher, Guehi, Latibeaudiere, Woodman etc

We are in the position where people expect us to do well because of him, not despite him. I shudder to think the players we would be getting in on a budget of zero should any other manager be at the helm.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 19:02 - Oct 24 with 856 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:57 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

An above average Championship squad that finished 6th last year and is 6th currently.

We are punching above our weight. Without Cooper we would not have brought in the likes of Gibbs-White, Brewster, Gallagher, Guehi, Latibeaudiere, Woodman etc

We are in the position where people expect us to do well because of him, not despite him. I shudder to think the players we would be getting in on a budget of zero should any other manager be at the helm.

Solid.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 19:19 - Oct 24 with 824 viewsNotLoyal

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:54 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

He’s best sticking with for now FB.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 19:51 - Oct 24 with 786 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 19:19 - Oct 24 by NotLoyal

He’s best sticking with for now FB.

I know that mate, I'm very happy with how it's going but as ive said I'm frustrated because I know the players capable of so much more.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 19:56 - Oct 24 with 776 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 18:57 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Another manager might have brought better more experienced players, who knows.

Aa I've said in another post I am very happy with how it's going but it's frustrating seeing us playing negative when imo these players are capable of more.

You are preaching to the converted.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 19:57 - Oct 24 with 773 viewsKeithHaynes

Well, olly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 20:00 - Oct 24 with 760 views34dfgdf54

That’s why I stop short from thinking he should be sacked. The majority of squad are here because of him.

Tactically though he is poor and shows very little courage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024