Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video 10:42 - Oct 21 with 13402 viewsNotLoyal

Saturday 24th October 2020
Kick off 3pm
Ashton Gate

Swans TV Live 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Officials ⚽️
OLIVER LANGFORD
Daniel Leach and Graham Kane
Fourth Official : Christopher Sarginson

Matchday referee is Oliver Langford who is the son of Bonnie Langford who also used to be Lena Zaveroni, until she died. She then became Bonnie Langford again and ran a pub in her hometown with John Leslie, the absolutely no nonsense flexi fingered, not guilty blue peter presenter.

Referee Langford’s mum yesterday in the bathroom mirror

Oliver is no relation to Michael Oliver and has been a ref for many days, he also holds the world record for the loudest whistle in referee land. He isn’t on the referees select list. So we will have to keep an eye on him. In last year or this year ish a petition was started on Change.org to get Langford investigated stating he wasn’t very good at being a ref. 85 people signed it. Or maybe more, not a lot happened about the petition which makes a mockery of change.org because nothing changed. A really worrying aspect of the match officials comes in the form of Graham Kane who is the reserve team manager at Shelbourne FC which is in an ireland. He also runs a paint shop in Edinburgh, so not a lot of thought has been put in to this appointment. He is going to be very busy on Saturday as his shop has special offers on and Shelbourne are playing Airtricity in a football game. Some would say he isn’t very Abel.

https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_484/
This is Graham Kane when he is not knee deep in Dulux off white interior paint

The other match officials are ok, but don’t be fooled because they all hang around together before, during and after the game.

What do we know about the Bristols ?

In the last meeting the Bristols started to want to fight with Swansea, a couple of the Bristols jumped on to the pitch and jumped up and down. Those that got close to the visiting fans were clumped, afterwards more clumping was done. After the game the Bristols ran around a local park until they couldn’t run anymore. It’s what they do. A large number of fans were jailed and oddly two of the Swansea fans jailed were from Bristol. Maybe it isn’t that odd, with only the Bristols and Roys Rovers as local options to support.

Swansea supporters in Bristol before the last game

What do we know about the Bristols of older times and now ?

Well, Bristols are people from Burzle, which is on the River Avon, ding dong. Burzle has a lot of famous people who have left the area including Carey Grant who went to Hollywood in the America, but never he relaxed he just got very famous and never once sucked or chewed it. Giraffe man Stephen Merchant is from Burzle. Funny walking John Cleese is as well. As is Russell Howard who is rubbish. Massive Attack, the well known group of men are also from Bristols but there’s many other bands to choose from, like The Wurzels and Iron Maiden ( the tribute) Then there’s ruffian Banksy who ruins perfectly good surfaces with paint. He probably gets it from that shop in Edinburgh off Graham Kane. JK Rowling who I've never heard of is from there as is the league cup sponsor Princess Caraboo (1791 - 1864) It’s a great place for a drink in a pub, they have more than five and some are near the River where people do go swimming. Some don’t ever get out, and others do, it’s very dangerous but is a great place to buy a variety of powders and ales that can make you fly. Take your trunks and your lifesaving swimming certificate if you visit Burzle. Middle class spoilt kids from Burzle on weekends only smash things up they don’t understand, because other people do as well. My favourite venue in Burzle is the Colston Hall.

Burzles from Bristols

How Bristol City lined up last game v Middlesborough
BRISTOL CITY
Bentley, Moore, Vyner, Mawson, Paterson, Hunt, Bakinson, Weimann, Rowe, Martin, Wells.

Alfie Mawson will be out on Saturday after being stretchered off on Tuesday v Middlesbrough.

Here is the Bristol Post sports writers assessment on Saturdays game.

Which player(s) do Swansea need to be wary of this weekend?

Chris Martin, who leads the league for assists this season. The Scotsman was a free transfer capture before the season and his link-up play with Nahki Wells has been impressive. He can score as well and City's front two are developing a nice partnership, with Wells often feeding off the clever knockdowns and link-up play that Martin offers.
Tommy Rowe and Jack Hunt - the two wing-backs have been two further beneficiaries of Martin's assists this season, showing that City do have goals from all over, with the former Rams striker a focal point of the City attack.

Do you think the Robins are realistic promotion contenders after their impressive start to the season?

I think they are realistic contenders for the top six. I'm not so sure about promotion, and I think the three relegated teams from the Premier League, with Brentford, look the best bets to go up for me.
City should be in the mix for the top six, and their start has added hope that they may finally make that step, after going close in the last few years.
They're aiming to match Swansea City and build on a mixture of shrewd loans, homegrown products and top talent brought in at value. And Bristol City would dearly love to slip into the top six like the Swans did last season.

ITS ALL HERE -
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/

Jay Fulton makes his first start of the season as Swansea City face Bristol City in the Championship this afternoon (3pm).

The Scottish midfielder comes into the side at the expense of Viktor Gyokeres in the sole change from the XI that started the midweek draw at Coventry.

Freddie Woodman continues in goal, with new signing Ryan Bennett again lining up alongside Marc Guehi and Ben Cabango in a three-man defence.

Connor Roberts and Jake Bidwell are the wing-backs, while Fulton joins captain Matt Grimes and ex-Robin Korey Smith in the middle of the park.

Andre Ayew and Jamal Lowe will lead the Swansea attack.

Bristol City: Daniel Bentley, Jay Dasilva, Chris Martin, Jamie Paterson, Andreas Weimann, Antoine Semenyo, Tomas Kalas (captain), Taylor Moore, Zak Vyner, Chris Brunt, Steven Sessegnon.

Substitutes: Max O'Leary, Jack Hunt, Famara Diedhiou, Callum O'Dowda, Nahki Wells, Tommy Rowe, Tyreeq Bakinson.

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Ben Cabango, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi; Connor Roberts, Korey Smith, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Jake Bidwell; Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Ryan Manning, Viktor Gyokeres, Wayne Routledge, Liam Cullen, Yan Dhanda, Kyle Naughton.

Referee: Oliver Langford

5 changes for Bristol City.

GET AT EM JACK'S.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 14:09]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 21:47 - Oct 24 with 1317 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 21:25 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

So if you have only seen these players under Cooper, and they haven't performed better elsewhere... how are you concluding they are being stifled? This is based on what evidence?

One example is when go one up we take our foot off the gas and let teams come onto us, it happens alot, cooper makes defensive subs which allow this to happen, he is sh!t scared of staying positive, a reason we go ahead in the first place, this league and the players in it are of the same ilk so there is no team to be scared of at this level.

Another is his lack of substitutions, although it is getting better this attitude shows his lack of confidence in his bench, what does that show to you if you are a dhanda or cullen?

As I've said I dont care what our players did at their former clubs all I care about is how they perform here and imo some of them are underperforming.

I await to be dissected and to ignore the response.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 21:58]
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 21:51 - Oct 24 with 1305 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 1299 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 21:51 - Oct 24 by builthjack

Incoming K🙄
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:00 - Oct 24 with 1288 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 21:55 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

Incoming K🙄

I knew I should have started at 99

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:02 - Oct 24 with 1283 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 21:47 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

One example is when go one up we take our foot off the gas and let teams come onto us, it happens alot, cooper makes defensive subs which allow this to happen, he is sh!t scared of staying positive, a reason we go ahead in the first place, this league and the players in it are of the same ilk so there is no team to be scared of at this level.

Another is his lack of substitutions, although it is getting better this attitude shows his lack of confidence in his bench, what does that show to you if you are a dhanda or cullen?

As I've said I dont care what our players did at their former clubs all I care about is how they perform here and imo some of them are underperforming.

I await to be dissected and to ignore the response.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 21:58]

I don't know many teams that when they go 1-0 up have the ability to keep pressing. Especially when goals are hard to come by, goals are precious and need to be protected.

Not bringing Cullen or Dhanda on suggests he doesn't think they are good enough. That's due to the fact the team is operating on a tiny budget.

I understand you think they are under performing but that doesn't sound like its based on anything at all other than a feeling. Whether you care how they have performed previously doesn't really matter, the fact is it is vital to what you are saying.

Unless you think every manager these players have ever had have stifled them too? Which seems unlikely to me.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:17 - Oct 24 with 1267 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:02 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

I don't know many teams that when they go 1-0 up have the ability to keep pressing. Especially when goals are hard to come by, goals are precious and need to be protected.

Not bringing Cullen or Dhanda on suggests he doesn't think they are good enough. That's due to the fact the team is operating on a tiny budget.

I understand you think they are under performing but that doesn't sound like its based on anything at all other than a feeling. Whether you care how they have performed previously doesn't really matter, the fact is it is vital to what you are saying.

Unless you think every manager these players have ever had have stifled them too? Which seems unlikely to me.

My point of subs not being used also means that possibly cooper doesnt trust them or rate them.

Perhaps the players he doesnt trust or rate arent his choices or because they arent doing it in training, if that's the case then they shouldnt be on the bench, I suspect that wont be right as several players have left over the summer and the players left are the players he wants at the club.

If substitutes arent getting on the pitch for whatever reason they arent getting vital gametime, this lack of gametime is not only damaging themselves but also the players who are playing every game, we know that it's a long season in the lower leagues, the championship is a tough league and 11-14 players are not enough to see us through so we need more of the squad getting valuable gametime.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:25 - Oct 24 with 1259 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:17 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

My point of subs not being used also means that possibly cooper doesnt trust them or rate them.

Perhaps the players he doesnt trust or rate arent his choices or because they arent doing it in training, if that's the case then they shouldnt be on the bench, I suspect that wont be right as several players have left over the summer and the players left are the players he wants at the club.

If substitutes arent getting on the pitch for whatever reason they arent getting vital gametime, this lack of gametime is not only damaging themselves but also the players who are playing every game, we know that it's a long season in the lower leagues, the championship is a tough league and 11-14 players are not enough to see us through so we need more of the squad getting valuable gametime.

So Cooper is stifling us by not bringing Jan Dhanda on - who has not been anywhere near the starting team of any manager he has ever played for?

I agree we need a better squad. But wanting that and it being a reality aren't the same thing. We have no spare money and players on contracts that aren't good enough. If we want a better squad then we need to sell more players.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:33 - Oct 24 with 1252 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:25 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

So Cooper is stifling us by not bringing Jan Dhanda on - who has not been anywhere near the starting team of any manager he has ever played for?

I agree we need a better squad. But wanting that and it being a reality aren't the same thing. We have no spare money and players on contracts that aren't good enough. If we want a better squad then we need to sell more players.

Or by giving players more gametime rather than burning players out.

These players on the periphery are good enough, we have seen most of them over the last two seasons, cooper needs to have a spliff, chill out and put the likes of cullen on rather than worrying about protecting a one goal lead with the same eleven.
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:43 - Oct 24 with 1240 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:33 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

Or by giving players more gametime rather than burning players out.

These players on the periphery are good enough, we have seen most of them over the last two seasons, cooper needs to have a spliff, chill out and put the likes of cullen on rather than worrying about protecting a one goal lead with the same eleven.

Come on now. We are 7 games into the season, let’s not talking about burning players out. If that’s the case we have far deeper problems than giving Jan Dhanda an extra 10 minutes.

If he brought Dhanda and Cullen on when we were 1-0 up and we drew or lost people would say “Why on earth is he bringing the likes of Dhanda on when we are winning”.

The life of a manager is that if your team doesn’t win, there will always be people waiting to moan at literally everything and anything, even if it’s illogical.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:54 - Oct 24 with 1231 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:43 - Oct 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Come on now. We are 7 games into the season, let’s not talking about burning players out. If that’s the case we have far deeper problems than giving Jan Dhanda an extra 10 minutes.

If he brought Dhanda and Cullen on when we were 1-0 up and we drew or lost people would say “Why on earth is he bringing the likes of Dhanda on when we are winning”.

The life of a manager is that if your team doesn’t win, there will always be people waiting to moan at literally everything and anything, even if it’s illogical.

All very true but aa Ive said in a previous post that if we are on the front foot and we are ahead why cant we keep our foot on their throat by bringing an attacker on instead of a defender or a defensive midfielder?

I get your previous point about holding a lead and alot of teams do that but as I've also said this league is nothing to be scared of, when we are ahead we should go for the goal to kill the game off, then we can make that defensive substitution.

I've always been of the thought attack is the best form of defence and used it alot when I played rugby, most of the time it worked, yes the odd occasion it didnt but it was worth it.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 08:11 - Oct 25 with 1117 viewsThornburyswan

Interesting debate & whilst I’m broadly in the Doc’s camp FB does make some good points :-

1. Subs - Cooper needs to really improve in this area for me - too late in the game, uses too few & tends to go defensive or like for like.
2. Stifling players - not so convinced on this point as generally feel our players have their limitations , never understood how a selection of our fans thought we should/could have pissed this league.
3. Players better before joining - struggling to support this but maybe Grimes & Gyokeres (both lower leagues) & maybe Nauts (long time ago).

The subs one is the important one for me - regardless as to whether he thinks his starting 11 are his best players (in reality they should be that’s why he started them!) but retaining group belief, fitness, formation changes, fresh legs, responding to the opposition, breaking up the game etc etc - if he doesn’t sort this it is mid-table at the very best.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 09:05 - Oct 25 with 1091 viewsMartinSwan

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 22:54 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

All very true but aa Ive said in a previous post that if we are on the front foot and we are ahead why cant we keep our foot on their throat by bringing an attacker on instead of a defender or a defensive midfielder?

I get your previous point about holding a lead and alot of teams do that but as I've also said this league is nothing to be scared of, when we are ahead we should go for the goal to kill the game off, then we can make that defensive substitution.

I've always been of the thought attack is the best form of defence and used it alot when I played rugby, most of the time it worked, yes the odd occasion it didnt but it was worth it.

For me the best form of defence is being able to keep the ball for long periods without giving it away. We singly failed to do that yesterday.

There was a time where that’s how we would see out close matches, instead we spent most of the match in a low block and allowed Bristol to keep the ball.

I thought bringing on Gyokeres was a good sub and he looked dangerous.

However there it is a fair comment that unless players on the bench get sometime on the pitch when we really need them they won’t be ready.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 09:42 - Oct 25 with 1068 viewsonehunglow

Hence my thread on my opinion being Steve is strangling us -slowly.

What has budget to do with tactics.?

We go ahead and visably drop back and allow the opposition on to us. We haven't the talent to break out and counter.

Our problem is purely with this "coach".

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 09:51 - Oct 25 with 1064 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 09:05 - Oct 25 by MartinSwan

For me the best form of defence is being able to keep the ball for long periods without giving it away. We singly failed to do that yesterday.

There was a time where that’s how we would see out close matches, instead we spent most of the match in a low block and allowed Bristol to keep the ball.

I thought bringing on Gyokeres was a good sub and he looked dangerous.

However there it is a fair comment that unless players on the bench get sometime on the pitch when we really need them they won’t be ready.

True. A team pressed back cant attack. I can definitely relate to this regarding Cooper. Why work so hard to get the lead only to sit back to deep and invite on an equaliser ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 10:06 - Oct 25 with 1060 viewsonehunglow

Bryn
It is something we do all the time.Best example was Wycombe ,clearly out of their depth and 2-0 down after 15 mins ,then -we actually shut up shop and allow them to get better.

It is beyond pitiful and Steve is very good at making fans believe he knows what he is doing.If he does,then he is worse than I thought.

A half decent coach would see us change radically,even have Ayew play where he is more comfortable -on his left.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 11:28 - Oct 25 with 1031 viewsBadlands

We are getting on by having good players occasionally making good individual efforts.
The team rarely rises above workmanlike performances and often falls well below.
when we at being outplayed or battered Cooper sits and waits, when we go a goal up Cooper sits and waits, when we go two up ... well who knows!
There are too many apologists for Cooper, we have w good good squad for this level and if he doesn't' thrust his bench three is something very wrong, everyone of the players he had available yesterday would have offered something different and none would have been a liability.
We also have players who would add speed not even on the bench.
He's a very limited manager and, given his excuses, a very limited man.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 11:50 - Oct 25 with 1022 viewsmonmouth

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 11:28 - Oct 25 by Badlands

We are getting on by having good players occasionally making good individual efforts.
The team rarely rises above workmanlike performances and often falls well below.
when we at being outplayed or battered Cooper sits and waits, when we go a goal up Cooper sits and waits, when we go two up ... well who knows!
There are too many apologists for Cooper, we have w good good squad for this level and if he doesn't' thrust his bench three is something very wrong, everyone of the players he had available yesterday would have offered something different and none would have been a liability.
We also have players who would add speed not even on the bench.
He's a very limited manager and, given his excuses, a very limited man.

He's a fraud. Happy to help.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 12:08 - Oct 25 with 1010 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 10:06 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Bryn
It is something we do all the time.Best example was Wycombe ,clearly out of their depth and 2-0 down after 15 mins ,then -we actually shut up shop and allow them to get better.

It is beyond pitiful and Steve is very good at making fans believe he knows what he is doing.If he does,then he is worse than I thought.

A half decent coach would see us change radically,even have Ayew play where he is more comfortable -on his left.

Read the latest article Richie, there may well be another explanation.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 13:05 - Oct 25 with 974 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sitting back on a lead is a specific an and well established tactic. Opposing teams with 5 at the back and a tight defence need to get a goal and therefore will leave extra space behind them. Swansea yesterday had craft and speed to benefit on this but there is little evidence up to now that it works. Perhaps the team needs some genine speed. The worked well with Potter when he had Montero and later james to work with.

The guys on Quest reckoned Roberts tried to kid the referee to give a free kick. This is valid. However, if as pointed out by Cooper in advance, he was warned not to trust Langford to give the right descision then this was a foolhardy act. Roberts might be due a spell on the bench.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 13:41 - Oct 25 with 957 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 12:08 - Oct 25 by KeithHaynes

Read the latest article Richie, there may well be another explanation.

That s a long read Keith but I believe it justifies much what I pot which some see as stupid.

Im certain Ayew and his histrionics is used against us

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 02:14 - Oct 26 with 786 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 09:42 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Hence my thread on my opinion being Steve is strangling us -slowly.

What has budget to do with tactics.?

We go ahead and visably drop back and allow the opposition on to us. We haven't the talent to break out and counter.

Our problem is purely with this "coach".

What has budget got to do with tactics? Nothing, but nobody claimed there was.

If we had Sir Alex Ferguson at the helm when we got promoted, do you think we would have won the Premier League by him implementing his own tactics?

The answer to that is obviously no. Why? Because other teams have bigger budgets than us enabling them to have better players and larger quality squads.

So if every club above is has a much larger budget than us then it must mean we are generally close to maxing our potential capacity for league position, certainly in terms of expectation anyway. So to say we are being strangled when we are 6th after finishing 6th last year seems an odd claim to make when everyone above us has either PL budgets or has spent 10-20 times more than us.

It really is a simple concept.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 10:01 - Oct 26 with 691 viewsonehunglow

Budget to do with tactics?

Sorry that is not worth even the briefest of replies.
Not one of your best ripostes

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 10:07 - Oct 26 with 690 viewsBadlands

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 02:14 - Oct 26 by Dr_Parnassus

What has budget got to do with tactics? Nothing, but nobody claimed there was.

If we had Sir Alex Ferguson at the helm when we got promoted, do you think we would have won the Premier League by him implementing his own tactics?

The answer to that is obviously no. Why? Because other teams have bigger budgets than us enabling them to have better players and larger quality squads.

So if every club above is has a much larger budget than us then it must mean we are generally close to maxing our potential capacity for league position, certainly in terms of expectation anyway. So to say we are being strangled when we are 6th after finishing 6th last year seems an odd claim to make when everyone above us has either PL budgets or has spent 10-20 times more than us.

It really is a simple concept.

Monk had us finishing 8th in the PL but he strangled the life out of the team with negative, boring and ar$e clenching lay boring football - the repercussions are still with us.
Compared with many in the Championship, last season, we had a bigger budget and a larger squad with more Premier League experience.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 20:10 - Oct 26 with 655 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 10:01 - Oct 26 by onehunglow

Budget to do with tactics?

Sorry that is not worth even the briefest of replies.
Not one of your best ripostes

You should have seen it considering you pretended I was on ignore remember.

But read it again, Joe Biden. You said “what has tactics got to do with budget”.... I answered that it didn’t have anything to do with it, and nobody has suggested so.

You took that as me saying they are connected. That’s up to you Richard. I can explain things to you but I can’t understand them for you, you have to do that on your own.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread Cooper Pre match video on 20:53 - Oct 26 with 648 viewsonehunglow

Doc.
Read this carefully.

You can fook right off and take your patronising shyte with you.

As we're on first name terms, who are YOU?

Be Honest now. No lies.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024