Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Estate Agents 11:01 - Oct 25 with 1354 viewsonehunglow

With so many shops in High St closing these seem to be popping up everywhere and surviving well.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Estate Agents on 11:07 - Oct 25 with 889 viewsCatullus

Morning OHL, apparently house prices have been rising during the pandemic which was unexpected.
Are estate agents allowed to open during this Welsh firebreak?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Estate Agents on 11:11 - Oct 25 with 888 viewsonehunglow

Dunno.We are in tier 3.I'll have a look tomorrow as I cycle Wirrals glorious lanes looking over to Wales.-if it's still there.

We are having an extension but the lockdown has affected the planning so it's gonna be next year before we can start. Hope I live to see it.

Estate Agents on 11:34 - Oct 25 with 872 viewstrampie

Estate Agents on 11:07 - Oct 25 by Catullus

Morning OHL, apparently house prices have been rising during the pandemic which was unexpected.
Are estate agents allowed to open during this Welsh firebreak?

The agent I've been dealing with over a land deal said their office will be closed to the public because of lockdown, but open for phone calls and emails.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 11:53]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Estate Agents on 11:36 - Oct 25 with 871 viewsbuilthjack

Estate Agents on 11:34 - Oct 25 by trampie

The agent I've been dealing with over a land deal said their office will be closed to the public because of lockdown, but open for phone calls and emails.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 11:53]

No reason whatsoever why any office bods can't work from home this fortnight, and not make a claim for being furloughed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Estate Agents on 11:37 - Oct 25 with 869 viewsmajorraglan

I spoke to one last week who said they would be closing to the public, but remaining “open” for phone calls etc and there would be a few members of staff in the office.
Estate Agents on 11:55 - Oct 25 with 856 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Banks are doing there best to kill the market stone dead with proposed bigger deposits and higher interest rates.
Estate Agents on 12:32 - Oct 25 with 828 viewsmajorraglan

House prices have increased following the initial lockdown, the estate agent I spoke to said the market has been fuelled by people wanting to move in to the area from away. Drivers are lower infection rates, increase in people being able to work from home and need for larger houses to accommodate home working and cheaper property down here.

AFD is right, banks are seeking larger deposits from buyers - I suspect that is because they fear property prices will decrease going forward. The current situation where youngsters are priced off the market is unsustainable.
Estate Agents on 13:23 - Oct 25 with 803 viewsJack11

Places with a very low R rating, e.g Ceredigion have gone up over 20%. It was too expensive for local first timers to buy houses there anyway and this has really compounded it.
Login to get fewer ads

Estate Agents on 13:25 - Oct 25 with 799 viewsonehunglow

Been out in Heswall today and some are open.Prices clearly rising . We were thinking of moving to see out our lives but now we are redeveloping our home

Estate Agents on 13:30 - Oct 25 with 793 viewsKeithHaynes

You can get a decent three bed villa with pool here for 140k, people are lapping it up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Estate Agents on 13:31 - Oct 25 with 792 viewsJack11

Estate Agents on 13:25 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Been out in Heswall today and some are open.Prices clearly rising . We were thinking of moving to see out our lives but now we are redeveloping our home

We were hoping to go back ‘home’ to Aberaeron within the next couple of years but it’s impossible. Especially if we want a similar property to what we have now in terms of size and garden. Don’t get me wrong it’s a first world problem, but we’d love to be closer to our parents as they get older.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 13:31]
Estate Agents on 13:32 - Oct 25 with 785 viewstrampie

Estate Agents on 13:25 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Blydi hell Estate agents open on a Sunday and during a lockdown, oh just realised that you are talking about England, in Wales things are often a bit different.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Estate Agents on 13:33 - Oct 25 with 782 viewsonehunglow

I stayed well away from my parents -out of choice.Sad I know but I would never return to Swansea which can be a very fine place to live .

Always liked Three Crosses as a first choice.

Estate Agents on 13:36 - Oct 25 with 774 viewsJack11

The thing I’ve noticed about Swansea compared to other places I’ve lived is how specific people are about where they live! I worked with a woman who said she was from Cockett but it was Townhill all day long. Another was Morriston but it was most definitely Clase. I’m not a snob, but I guess some people are!?
Estate Agents on 13:47 - Oct 25 with 757 viewsonehunglow

Estate Agents on 13:36 - Oct 25 by Jack11

The thing I’ve noticed about Swansea compared to other places I’ve lived is how specific people are about where they live! I worked with a woman who said she was from Cockett but it was Townhill all day long. Another was Morriston but it was most definitely Clase. I’m not a snob, but I guess some people are!?

Nothing to what people felt here when being dragged into the country of Merseyside when Wirral is and has been always Cheshire. They actually split the peninsular.

Estate Agents on 14:01 - Oct 25 with 734 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Yes a lot of people say they live in the Mumbles but actually live on Oystermouth or West Cross.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Estate Agents on 14:03 - Oct 25 with 730 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Estate Agents on 13:47 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Nothing to what people felt here when being dragged into the country of Merseyside when Wirral is and has been always Cheshire. They actually split the peninsular.

The same in Cardiff a lot of people who live in Bute, grangetown, splott and tiger bay now claim they are from Cardiff Bay despite Cardiff not even having a bay.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Estate Agents on 14:09 - Oct 25 with 718 viewsmajorraglan

Estate Agents on 13:30 - Oct 25 by KeithHaynes

You can get a decent three bed villa with pool here for 140k, people are lapping it up.

Do you mind if I ask where “here” is? I a, guessing Spain or Portugal.
Estate Agents on 14:15 - Oct 25 with 711 viewsBoundy

I reside on the Bon y maen Winchwen border ,although when asked my wife has difficulty sometimes to decide which one to choose .Myself more than happy more say Bon y maen

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Estate Agents on 14:55 - Oct 25 with 693 viewsTreforys_Jack

Surely Clase and Morriston is one and the same. My address is actually Clasemont Park, but don't think I've ever used it. Its just Morriston.
Estate Agents on 14:57 - Oct 25 with 689 viewsonehunglow

Estate Agents on 14:09 - Oct 25 by majorraglan

Don't tell him Keith

Estate Agents on 16:17 - Oct 25 with 660 viewsJack11

Estate Agents on 14:55 - Oct 25 by Treforys_Jack

Surely Clase and Morriston is one and the same. My address is actually Clasemont Park, but don't think I've ever used it. Its just Morriston.

I live near the Spar off mount crescent which is clase apparently! For me clase is up the top there by the park and roundabout but hey ho!
Estate Agents on 17:03 - Oct 25 with 637 viewsKeithHaynes

Estate Agents on 14:09 - Oct 25 by majorraglan

I live in Cadiz mate, right on the edge of the city, its possibly one step away from heaven, every place has its issues, but to have them here is far better than anywhere else ive lived.

The coastline here is stunning, the city is seriously laid back ( matchday is mental mind ) if i said where we live there is no crime I would be telling the truth. Its zero, family first, total respect all round. We had a burglary last year, committed by a passing idiot, he was handed over to the police about 5 hours after the locals caught him. We are in a community where there still is honour, it took me a while to get to grips with the fact that kids always walk round you, say hello, and always put their litter in a bin.

Of course there are problems, drugs but not a lot, drink but its so cheap its madness, 1 euro a g;lass. 1 litre of Smirnoff is around 6 quid, not that I have experience of that :-) Cheaper options are 3 quid tops. Estrella 30p a can.

Have I sold it yet :-0

Theres even a whole load of young spanish whose favourite team in the uk is the swans.
Down to the spanish connections over the past ten years.

Its not utopia, but it beats Gloucester on a rainy Sunday in the dark.

https://www.spain-holiday.com/La-Barrosa

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Estate Agents on 17:10 - Oct 25 with 629 viewsTreforys_Jack

Estate Agents on 16:17 - Oct 25 by Jack11

I live near the Spar off mount crescent which is clase apparently! For me clase is up the top there by the park and roundabout but hey ho!

My old round when I was a postie then. I go to the Spar most days, always called it Pinewood tbh.
Estate Agents on 17:15 - Oct 25 with 621 viewsJack11

Estate Agents on 17:10 - Oct 25 by Treforys_Jack

My old round when I was a postie then. I go to the Spar most days, always called it Pinewood tbh.

Yeah it says pinewood on the deeds funnily enough. I go into the Spar often but Mr Tudor next door to it doesn’t like it very much when he sees me going in there! Some people leave their goods in spar and then go in Tudors to get their papers so he doesn’t tell them off!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 17:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024