Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid and people breaking the rules 08:14 - Oct 31 with 2167 viewsowainglyndwr

With talk now of England going into a month long lock down from Monday or possibly sometime next week.
Here back at home we have people with Covid still out sopping, and just in the short space of time I called to buy lunch at Greggs Llanelli yesterday 3 people walked in with no masks.
2 together putting the numbers to 4 in the shope instead of 3 has stated at the door.
The 2 were steroid heads who must of thought they are above it all.
I wanted to say something to them but this could of put my 2 younger work mates in danger.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:17 - Oct 31 with 637 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:12 - Oct 31 by Neath_Jack

Depends how bad they have got it.

Too much of a sweeping statement that. Some nurses may wear them, others may not.

They have to wear them it's mandatory around covid patients
Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:19 - Oct 31 with 631 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:17 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

They have to wear them it's mandatory around covid patients

Not all nurses work with covid patients.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:27 - Oct 31 with 626 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:19 - Oct 31 by Neath_Jack

Not all nurses work with covid patients.

Of course, but those with asthma who do have to wear masks, and there are no exceptions.

It was the same in the oil and chemical industry. There were hardly any exemptions from wearing PPE and masks
Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:48 - Oct 31 with 610 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:27 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

Of course, but those with asthma who do have to wear masks, and there are no exceptions.

It was the same in the oil and chemical industry. There were hardly any exemptions from wearing PPE and masks

There absolutely will be exceptions.

If a nurse suffers from any respiratory disease which would prevent them from wearing RPE, they would be transferred to another department where RPE wasn't a requirement.

You don't need to tell me anything about RPE and the wearing of it, it is my bag so to speak.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 15:48 - Nov 1 with 535 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 13:48 - Oct 31 by Neath_Jack

There absolutely will be exceptions.

If a nurse suffers from any respiratory disease which would prevent them from wearing RPE, they would be transferred to another department where RPE wasn't a requirement.

You don't need to tell me anything about RPE and the wearing of it, it is my bag so to speak.

If they were that bad they wouldn't pass the medical for the NHS. PPE, is a requirement in all public places at the moment

I was level A hazmat trained, and it was a requirement of my job to do so, although I hated that aspect of it
Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:26 - Nov 1 with 528 viewsAndy1300

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:58 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

We need to report these shops if they don't enforce the rules. There is a section on the council website to do this.

Are you really that stupid?

There are exempt people who you cannot and should not challenge.

Number 1 team in Wales

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:27 - Nov 1 with 528 viewsAndy1300

Covid and people breaking the rules on 11:01 - Oct 31 by onehunglow

And yet owain,it is aid its not worse than ordinary flu.People are still saying this is a scam. Still. People are dropped dead in droves and yet we still cannot see it.

We've lost it.

As for those exempt, if they are ,they can and should produce ID/Evidence-a you would for alcohol purchasing.

No way imo are those not wearing masks exempt. If they have problems then someone on their family should be shopping for them. Exempt or not,they could be carriers.

Same could be said for people who are at risk then, let family do shopping for them and let the rest of us get on with life.

Number 1 team in Wales

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:36 - Nov 1 with 520 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 15:48 - Nov 1 by controversial_jack

If they were that bad they wouldn't pass the medical for the NHS. PPE, is a requirement in all public places at the moment

I was level A hazmat trained, and it was a requirement of my job to do so, although I hated that aspect of it

Makes no difference what qualification you had.

No employer can make any employee wear, or do anything that would compromise an existing health complaint.

Login to get fewer ads

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:40 - Nov 1 with 518 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:36 - Nov 1 by Neath_Jack

Makes no difference what qualification you had.

No employer can make any employee wear, or do anything that would compromise an existing health complaint.

If you can't pass the medical for medical or fitness reasons, you don't get the job
Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:46 - Nov 1 with 515 viewsFieryJack

I've been scrupulous in wearing a mask in shops and on public transport from the beginning, but last night, with my mind on other things, I walked into a pub forgetting to put it on.

Within seconds they were chants of MASK! MASK! MASK! ringing around the room, pint glasses being banged on tables and fingers being pointed in my direction 😱

It was out of my pocket and on my face in a trice, I can tell you.

It would be great if this sort of public humiliation was dished out to people who flout mask-wearing on buses and in shops. Shop staff and bus drivers can't be expected to enforce it - they'd probably get thumped by some of these idiots.
Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:47 - Nov 1 with 514 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:40 - Nov 1 by controversial_jack

If you can't pass the medical for medical or fitness reasons, you don't get the job

As people get older, the body starts breaking down.

Illnesses appear, which weren't there when you took the job.

Then reasonable adjustments have to be made, and that includes not being made to wear or use anything that would aggravate your illness.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:49 - Nov 1 with 511 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:46 - Nov 1 by FieryJack

I've been scrupulous in wearing a mask in shops and on public transport from the beginning, but last night, with my mind on other things, I walked into a pub forgetting to put it on.

Within seconds they were chants of MASK! MASK! MASK! ringing around the room, pint glasses being banged on tables and fingers being pointed in my direction 😱

It was out of my pocket and on my face in a trice, I can tell you.

It would be great if this sort of public humiliation was dished out to people who flout mask-wearing on buses and in shops. Shop staff and bus drivers can't be expected to enforce it - they'd probably get thumped by some of these idiots.

They can refuse entry or service as most are behind glass screens and big supermarkets have security
Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:52 - Nov 1 with 504 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:47 - Nov 1 by Neath_Jack

Then reasonable adjustments have to be made, and that includes not being made to wear or use anything that would aggravate your illness.

That's not a good enough reason. I agree though that you can be transferred to another dept if possible, if there is a vacancy

I failed the annual test for Hazmat, so went to the gym, got myself fitter and passed. I would have been taken off the job if i couldn't pass
Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:55 - Nov 1 with 498 viewsAndy1300

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:52 - Nov 1 by controversial_jack

That's not a good enough reason. I agree though that you can be transferred to another dept if possible, if there is a vacancy

I failed the annual test for Hazmat, so went to the gym, got myself fitter and passed. I would have been taken off the job if i couldn't pass

Not all jobs are like that though

Number 1 team in Wales

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:08 - Nov 1 with 482 viewsAndy1300

Cases, bloody cases, they are not cases, they are positive test results.

Results that are being used to scare the public, results 5hatbreally shouldn’t be used.

And you wonder why people don’t listen to the Daily bull on the Bbc

Number 1 team in Wales

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:16 - Nov 1 with 473 viewsbuilthjack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 10:47 - Oct 31 by Neath_Jack

Your local shop could well find itself with a hefty fine.

There are people who cannot wear a mask due to medical and phycological reasons. You can't discriminate against them.

Surely they could wear visors. Not quite the same but of they sneeze it stays on the visor.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:18 - Nov 1 with 471 viewsraynor94

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:47 - Nov 1 by Neath_Jack

After working in the steel industry for 42 years I can 100% agree with your post.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:19 - Nov 1 with 471 viewsonehunglow

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:26 - Nov 1 by Andy1300

Are you really that stupid?

There are exempt people who you cannot and should not challenge.

Why the abuse.
Read what Mr Haynes has written.

It's his views

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:33 - Nov 1 with 465 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 16:52 - Nov 1 by controversial_jack

It's not a good enough reason? A disability or impairment through ill health. Yeah, of course it isn't. You can't get fitter to ease for instance COPD.

I'm going to leave it there now, as you are just being silly.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:37 - Nov 1 with 452 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:16 - Nov 1 by builthjack

Surely they could wear visors. Not quite the same but of they sneeze it stays on the visor.

I've no idea who "they" are, or what their individual illnesses are. So I cannot answer your question with any certainty, other than say that some may be able to, others won't be.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:43 - Nov 1 with 440 viewsjack2jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 12:33 - Oct 31 by Neath_Jack

You don't need "exemption cards"

In fact, there's no such thing.

https://gov.wales/face-covering-exemption-card
Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:52 - Nov 1 with 435 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:43 - Nov 1 by jack2jack

https://gov.wales/face-covering-exemption-card

The very last line is the applicable bit.

The fact that anyone can print one, without having to have it verified, highlights that they are not worth the card they are written on.

Exemption cards
Those who have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering should not be routinely asked to give any written evidence of this, this includes exemption cards. No person needs to seek advice or request a letter from a medical professional about their reason for not wearing a face covering.

Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering. This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign.

This is a personal choice and is not necessary in law.

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:53 - Nov 1 with 432 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh Tommy Tommy.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/01/tommy-robinson-cries-i-havent-done-anything-as-he

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:54 - Nov 1 with 430 viewsonehunglow

If people are exempt because of health issues then surely a family member should be shopping for them.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:56 - Nov 1 with 425 viewsNeath_Jack

Covid and people breaking the rules on 17:54 - Nov 1 by onehunglow

If people are exempt because of health issues then surely a family member should be shopping for them.

What about those people who are on their own with no family or friends, do they have another card to flash as well?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024