Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. 20:55 - Oct 31 with 1257 viewsDr_Parnassus

With the words “War” written on his chest, on Sky who are doing an anti-racism push.

Interesting...

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 22:14 - Oct 31 with 1194 viewsHighjack

He’s even managed to capture the typical American beer belly, well done to his costume department.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 02:22 - Nov 1 with 1119 viewsFergal

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 22:14 - Oct 31 by Highjack

He’s even managed to capture the typical American beer belly, well done to his costume department.

A sideshow before Gervonta Davies v Leo Santa Cruz. Bill just started on Channel 5 of all places.
Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 03:47 - Nov 1 with 1102 viewsHighjack

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 02:22 - Nov 1 by Fergal

A sideshow before Gervonta Davies v Leo Santa Cruz. Bill just started on Channel 5 of all places.

Channel 5? Is that the channel where Lennox Lewis is being played by Daniel Radcliffe?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 08:13 - Nov 1 with 1053 viewsKeithHaynes

War.
Lost.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 09:19 - Nov 1 with 1023 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Was that his idea of a Halloween costume?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 09:28 - Nov 1 with 1019 viewsLohengrin

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 09:19 - Nov 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Was that his idea of a Halloween costume?

I should think he was trying to look like a ghost rather than anything else.

His management team probably knew it would be open to interpretation but all publicity is good when you’re trying to hype a bout, right?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 11:32 - Nov 1 with 979 viewsCatullus

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 09:28 - Nov 1 by Lohengrin

I should think he was trying to look like a ghost rather than anything else.

His management team probably knew it would be open to interpretation but all publicity is good when you’re trying to hype a bout, right?

Except if a white man blacked up there would be hell to pay, watever the reason.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 11:56 - Nov 1 with 966 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It didn't do him much good.
He ran out of steam and ended up being outboxed.
Login to get fewer ads

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 11:59 - Nov 1 with 960 viewsFireboy2

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 11:56 - Nov 1 by A_Fans_Dad

It didn't do him much good.
He ran out of steam and ended up being outboxed.

That was always going to happen, usyk is one clever boxer but I think he will struggle fending off the bigger heavyweights.
Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 12:03 - Nov 1 with 956 viewstheloneranger

Chisora's nickname is "War" and it's also embroidered on his joggers.

This fight was being advertised as "Fight Night on Fright Night: Usyk vs Chisora " and it being Halloween, there's nothing to see 👀 here.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 12:52 - Nov 1 with 935 viewstheloneranger

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 11:59 - Nov 1 by Fireboy2

That was always going to happen, usyk is one clever boxer but I think he will struggle fending off the bigger heavyweights.

If Usyk gets tagged as many times as Chisora caught him, against the likes of AJ, Wilder, Fury etc, his time in the heavyweight division is going to be very painful.

As you say he's a very clever and classy boxer, and cleaned up the Cruiserweight division very quickly - but with only 18 pro fights to his name you could see a lot of amateur traits are still with him.

He constantly stops and turns his head to the ref to complain if he's being held and punched, or being pulled down. A very dangerous habit in the top division.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 13:12 - Nov 1 with 917 viewspikeypaul

Chisora looked to have a punchers chance the first few rounds, after that the fight ran it's predictable course and I turned off in round 10.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Chisora “whiting up” on the boxing. on 19:06 - Nov 1 with 858 viewsshingle

Excellent learning fight for Usyk, think he will be a better version for his next heavyweight fight, if he can take Joshua punches on the occasions when he gets hit cleanly i think he wins a clear decision, Fury on the other hand despite not having the punching power of Joshua is technically a far better boxer, so that will be a bit of a chess match, but i would favor Fury on points because of the size difference.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024