Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official 20:00 - Nov 6 with 1363 viewsowainglyndwr

Don't sack Neil Harris Thread
Comedy gold
Neil do you realise they are massive mun
The Official on 23:27 - Nov 6 with 1262 viewsSlugster664

Speaking to a mate tonight(scummer)he says that may have been the final nail for their manager...and he works for the club too

STID

The Official on 08:34 - Nov 7 with 1184 viewsWhiterockin

They are striving to be consistent and are slowly achieving that aim.
The Official on 08:54 - Nov 7 with 1164 viewsBoundy

Yes if they hadn't won v Barnsley they could well be on target

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Official on 09:05 - Nov 7 with 1161 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They should get Russel Slade back. At least he would be cheap

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official on 10:26 - Nov 7 with 1110 viewsCatullus

If they sack him will they pay him up, or will they claim he was never really their manager at all?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official on 13:22 - Nov 7 with 1060 viewsNotLoyal

With the exception of Colin, who clearly holds some basic magic with poor teams they have a long history of rubbish managers. That's their real problem, the club thinks its bigger than everything else, but is a shambles with a total lack of support on the terraces when they need it and an expectation born out of hilarious arrogance.

Russell Slade
5 October 2014
7 May 2016

Paul Trollope
18 May 2016
4 October 2016

Neil Warnock
5 October 2016
11 November 2019

Neil Harris
16 November 2019
Present
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 13:30]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official on 13:30 - Nov 7 with 1050 viewsFireboy2

The Official on 10:26 - Nov 7 by Catullus

If they sack him will they pay him up, or will they claim he was never really their manager at all?

The Official on 14:33 - Nov 7 with 1006 viewspencoedjack

The problem they have is they mainly have players who have been bought to play Warnock ball.

Just by putting a Harry Wilson in the side won’t change the lumping up to a centre forward like Moore (bought by Harris) style.

If Moore wasn’t Welsh, with his goal scoring record their fans would of thought it was a crap signing.

Anyway I hope they get relegated season after season 👍
Login to get fewer ads

The Official on 17:27 - Nov 9 with 887 viewsGixerJack

The Official on 14:33 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

The problem they have is they mainly have players who have been bought to play Warnock ball.

Just by putting a Harry Wilson in the side won’t change the lumping up to a centre forward like Moore (bought by Harris) style.

If Moore wasn’t Welsh, with his goal scoring record their fans would of thought it was a crap signing.

Anyway I hope they get relegated season after season 👍

I might be wrong but I get the impression that they didn’t expect to get Wilson and don’t know how to fit him into their system
The Official on 19:41 - Nov 9 with 838 viewsKeithHaynes

The Official on 17:27 - Nov 9 by GixerJack

I might be wrong but I get the impression that they didn’t expect to get Wilson and don’t know how to fit him into their system

The way Wilson is playing it seems he didn’t expect to be there either. Could easily be the waste of a season for him, he won’t learn anything there.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Official on 20:20 - Nov 9 with 818 viewspikeypaul

The Official on 10:26 - Nov 7 by Catullus

One of the funniest posts I’ve read on this site.

😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Official on 13:24 - Nov 10 with 746 viewspencoedjack

I starting to think sack Harris & replace with Monk 👍
The Official on 15:11 - Nov 10 with 719 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official on 13:24 - Nov 10 by pencoedjack

I starting to think sack Harris & replace with Monk 👍

If he leads them to league one I’ll completely reverse my opinion of him

The Official on 18:26 - Nov 10 with 685 viewsWhiterockin

The Official on 19:41 - Nov 9 by KeithHaynes

The way Wilson is playing it seems he didn’t expect to be there either. Could easily be the waste of a season for him, he won’t learn anything there.

If Liverpool sent him to us on a realistic loan fee his value would have increased dramatically as with Brewster. As it is now they may have pocketed a decent loan fee but will lose a fortune on his future sale value. Bigger picture comes to mind.
The Official on 06:06 - Nov 11 with 600 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official on 18:26 - Nov 10 by Whiterockin

If Liverpool sent him to us on a realistic loan fee his value would have increased dramatically as with Brewster. As it is now they may have pocketed a decent loan fee but will lose a fortune on his future sale value. Bigger picture comes to mind.

A massive mistake by Liverpool. You’d have thought they would have appreciated us bringing on Brewster and increasing his value the way we did. Their loss. It’s such a pity about MGW - he was really getting into his stride. Be great to have him back for Christmas (hopefully).

The Official on 07:48 - Nov 11 with 581 views34dfgdf54

The Official on 06:06 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

A massive mistake by Liverpool. You’d have thought they would have appreciated us bringing on Brewster and increasing his value the way we did. Their loss. It’s such a pity about MGW - he was really getting into his stride. Be great to have him back for Christmas (hopefully).

Liverpool lost all interest in Wilson unfortunately and cast him off to anyone who would pay the most.

Young players in other clubs academies should look at the way they've treated Wilson and put it in their thinking if they have to choose between a few clubs. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if a struggling premier league team, like Burnley for example will revisit the option of signing Wilson in January and Liverpool will just compensate Cardiff. They want to cash in sooner rather than later
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024