Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 21:04 - Nov 12 with 2458 viewspencoedjack

Doing the business for Iceland again tonight 👍

Maybe not
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 21:34]
Gylfi on 08:19 - Nov 21 with 530 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi on 17:18 - Nov 20 by Nortbankboy

Great player

He barely caused a ripple in the PL unlike Michu who was the footballing equivalent of a surprise Tsunami. Great free kick taker but slow of mind in moving the ball quickly when needed to. His hero worship on here baffles me quite frankly.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gylfi on 10:05 - Nov 21 with 488 viewsonehunglow

Gylfi on 08:19 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

He barely caused a ripple in the PL unlike Michu who was the footballing equivalent of a surprise Tsunami. Great free kick taker but slow of mind in moving the ball quickly when needed to. His hero worship on here baffles me quite frankly.

Probably because free kicks were our best chance of scoring and saving /winning games because his team mates were so average.

How did you feel when he was winning us games singlehandedly at times.

Great player indeed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Gylfi on 11:01 - Nov 21 with 472 viewsNortbankboy

Rubbish,great all round player
Gylfi on 11:45 - Nov 21 with 460 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi and Bony had a fantastic understanding, one would push the defence and one would hold back and use the space between defence and midfield. Interchanging all the time and causing opposition major problems. Plus if it wasn't for Gylfi and Llorente we would have been relegated earlier.
Gylfi on 14:27 - Nov 21 with 422 viewsDr_Winston

Gylfi on 11:45 - Nov 21 by Whiterockin

Gylfi and Bony had a fantastic understanding, one would push the defence and one would hold back and use the space between defence and midfield. Interchanging all the time and causing opposition major problems. Plus if it wasn't for Gylfi and Llorente we would have been relegated earlier.

Yes. Siggy and Bony were great together.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gylfi on 14:42 - Nov 21 with 410 viewstrampie

Gylfi was an excellent player.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024