Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals 22:34 - Nov 15 with 1123 viewsKeithHaynes

Yet are going to win the euros ? According to the English media that is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 22:51 - Nov 15 with 1100 viewsbuilthjack

Oh dear

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 08:19 - Nov 16 with 1008 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Once again an overrated and over praised England team fall short once they play a decent side.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 14:30 - Nov 16 with 918 viewsjacabertawe

It's not their fault:
a) poor referee decisions
b) missing key players
c) weather was poor
d) wrong day of the week
e) the Belgians must have been on performance enhancing drugs
f) they wore the wrong kit
g) ......blah blah blah

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 16:30 - Nov 16 with 886 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Please do share one article by a major English media organisation that says England are going to win the European Championships in 2021. I look forward to reading them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 16:56 - Nov 16 with 872 viewsonehunglow

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 16:30 - Nov 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Please do share one article by a major English media organisation that says England are going to win the European Championships in 2021. I look forward to reading them.

Obsessed with the big neighbour dwight.Wales has a national inferiority complex and always has had. It's not something to voice publically or you will upset people .

However,it IS the truth

It's one way as England and their fans do not one monkeys give about Wales as they see us as an irrelevance.

Self confidence in a country is when it can face up to its deficiencies

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 19:59 - Nov 16 with 834 viewsKilkennyjack

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 16:56 - Nov 16 by onehunglow

Obsessed with the big neighbour dwight.Wales has a national inferiority complex and always has had. It's not something to voice publically or you will upset people .

However,it IS the truth

It's one way as England and their fans do not one monkeys give about Wales as they see us as an irrelevance.

Self confidence in a country is when it can face up to its deficiencies

Yes Brexit is a great example of a country lacking the self confidence to join the modern world.
English nationalism at its worst.

Cymru on the other hand is as cool as feck.

Beware of the Risen People

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:04 - Nov 16 with 826 viewsTenbySwan

It was very ironic watching Harry Kane, the 'winner' of penalties extroadinaire moaning like hell in his post match interview that it was never a free kick for the second goal 😁😁😁

What goes around ..........🤣🤣🤣
Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:05 - Nov 16 with 823 viewsNotLoyal

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:04 - Nov 16 by TenbySwan

It was very ironic watching Harry Kane, the 'winner' of penalties extroadinaire moaning like hell in his post match interview that it was never a free kick for the second goal 😁😁😁

What goes around ..........🤣🤣🤣

Every time they play a side that they think they are equal to, they fail.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:11 - Nov 16 with 817 viewsKilkennyjack

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 16:30 - Nov 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

https://www.thefocus.news/football/eight-reasons-why-england-will-win-euro-2021/

https://www.beinsports.com/en/football/news/five-teams-who-can-win-euro-2021/144

Enjoy ...
[Post edited 16 Nov 2020 20:13]

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:11 - Nov 16 with 814 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 19:59 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

Yes Brexit is a great example of a country lacking the self confidence to join the modern world.
English nationalism at its worst.

Cymru on the other hand is as cool as feck.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:19 - Nov 16 with 801 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:11 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

https://www.thefocus.news/football/eight-reasons-why-england-will-win-euro-2021/

https://www.beinsports.com/en/football/news/five-teams-who-can-win-euro-2021/144

Enjoy ...
[Post edited 16 Nov 2020 20:13]

"TheFocus" have less followers on social media than PlanetSwans. In fact, PlanetSwans has over 26x more followers than "TheFocus".

BeinSports is a Qatari media organisation.

I asked for examples from "the English media" as described by the original poster. Not blogs from university students or foreign media.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:21 - Nov 16 with 800 viewsKilkennyjack

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:11 - Nov 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Brexit party got just 5.4% of the vote in Wales in the 2019 General Election.

The pro European progressive parties got more than half the vote.
Modern Wales is a European nation. Fact.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:23 - Nov 16 with 793 viewsKilkennyjack

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:19 - Nov 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"TheFocus" have less followers on social media than PlanetSwans. In fact, PlanetSwans has over 26x more followers than "TheFocus".

BeinSports is a Qatari media organisation.

I asked for examples from "the English media" as described by the original poster. Not blogs from university students or foreign media.

You don't make the rules....

You said it did not exist.
You now accept that it does.

As you were ....
[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 6:18]

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:27 - Nov 16 with 782 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:21 - Nov 16 by Kilkennyjack

Brexit party got just 5.4% of the vote in Wales in the 2019 General Election.

The pro European progressive parties got more than half the vote.
Modern Wales is a European nation. Fact.

The Brexit Party got just 2.0% of the vote in England in the 2019 General Election. That is substantially less than the 5.4% who voted for the Brexit Party in Wales.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2019/results/england

Also, your claim that "pro European progressive parties got more than half the vote" in Wales is incorrect.

Plaid received 9.9%. Liberal Democrats received 6.0%. Greens received 1.0%. That does not add up to >50%.

Perhaps you're incorrectly including Labour as "pro European", when in fact they refused to identify as "pro European". Their slogan regarding Brexit for the 2019 GE was "get Brexit sorted" (in six months).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45640548

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:39 - Nov 16 with 768 viewsKilkennyjack

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:27 - Nov 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Brexit Party got just 2.0% of the vote in England in the 2019 General Election. That is substantially less than the 5.4% who voted for the Brexit Party in Wales.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2019/results/england

Also, your claim that "pro European progressive parties got more than half the vote" in Wales is incorrect.

Plaid received 9.9%. Liberal Democrats received 6.0%. Greens received 1.0%. That does not add up to >50%.

Perhaps you're incorrectly including Labour as "pro European", when in fact they refused to identify as "pro European". Their slogan regarding Brexit for the 2019 GE was "get Brexit sorted" (in six months).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45640548

More people voted for the Brexit party in England.

84,000 in Wales.
550,000 in England.

Even you are not going to suggest that more people support Brexit in Wales than in England.
Its an anglo centric doctrine based on a baseless Exceptionalism.
See under Worst Covid response in Europe.

Nonsense.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:54 - Nov 16 with 758 viewsFireboy2

This topic has gone a bit, well, off topic.
Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 21:06 - Nov 16 with 750 viewsNotLoyal

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:54 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

Well, England have left the nations league 🤣

OK I've changed it.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 21:25 - Nov 16 with 735 viewspencoedjack

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 20:54 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

It amazes me how these supposedly passionate Welsh nationalists follow a football team that play in the English football league.

Surely they should follow a team in the Welsh league?
Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 21:34 - Nov 16 with 724 viewstrampie

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 21:25 - Nov 16 by pencoedjack

It amazes me how these supposedly passionate Welsh nationalists follow a football team that play in the English football league.

Swansea Town/City for virtually all its history played in the 'football league'.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 23:03 - Nov 16 with 701 viewsFireboy2

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 21:34 - Nov 16 by trampie

Swansea Town/City for virtually all its history played in the 'football league'.

Still a welsh team though.
Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 05:19 - Nov 17 with 670 viewsKilkennyjack

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 21:25 - Nov 16 by pencoedjack

Let me help.

England has a professional league.
Wales does not have a professional league.

As Swansea wanted a professional team .... the only option was to join the English league.
Swansea remain in the FAW rather than the FA.

This is not hard to understand as its lasted 100 years.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 07:40 - Nov 17 with 646 viewstrampie

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 23:03 - Nov 16 by Fireboy2

Still a welsh team though.

The Football League rebranded in 2016 to the EFL, it ran as the Football League from 1888 to 2016, 128 years as the Football League.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 08:33 - Nov 17 with 638 viewsFireboy2

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 07:40 - Nov 17 by trampie

The Football League rebranded in 2016 to the EFL, it ran as the Football League from 1888 to 2016, 128 years as the Football League.

I know that, i was sticking up for you.
Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 09:59 - Nov 17 with 625 viewstrampie

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 08:33 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

I know that, i was sticking up for you.

Oops sorry Fireboy2 , me bad.

Belgium 2-0 England - England can't qualify for finals on 14:04 - Nov 18 with 532 viewsNotLoyal

I was listening to talk sport this morning, that anglicised nut job Jim Watt, all he can talk about is england, the whole programme was full of england winning the next euros, ornearly doing so. And then they all agreed england need a bit of luck to win a World Cup.

Like the last one ?
They lost three games in that competition. That was their chance, Could only beat Panama, Costa Rica and Sweden ? What a joke.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024