Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James reported transfer 14:46 - Nov 20 with 2166 viewsBadlands

To Everton
Do we have a sell on clause?

https://the72.co.uk/201406/swansea-city-former-academy-player-set-for-pl-switch/

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James reported transfer on 17:05 - Nov 20 with 2081 views34dfgdf54

Would be a good move for him.

I like the fact he’s reportedly told United he doesn’t want to be loaned, he wants out permanently. Not a good club to go too anymore for a youngster.
Dan James reported transfer on 19:26 - Nov 20 with 2006 viewsNotLoyal

Dan James reported transfer on 17:05 - Nov 20 by 34dfgdf54

I like the fact he’s reportedly told United he doesn’t want to be loaned, he wants out permanently. Not a good club to go too anymore for a youngster.

Expectations too high by their so called supporters. They are no.longer privileged and deserving, James is better off out before they ruin him.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dan James reported transfer on 19:29 - Nov 20 with 2002 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Only Chelsea provided more gametime to academy players than Manchester United last season.

Everton were ranked 15th / 20 in that area.

Manchester United are certainly still an attractive club for talented youngsters hoping to break into the first team. The issue is that Daniel James is not as good as other youngsters in the same position at the club.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dan James reported transfer on 20:10 - Nov 20 with 1971 viewsFireboy2

Dan James reported transfer on 19:29 - Nov 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Only Chelsea provided more gametime to academy players than Manchester United last season.

Manchester United are certainly still an attractive club for talented youngsters hoping to break into the first team. The issue is that Daniel James is not as good as other youngsters in the same position at the club.

Not surprisingly you have posted to defend your beloved manure.

He will become a far better player under the tutelage of the great ancelloti rather than the useless solskaer.
Dan James reported transfer on 20:23 - Nov 20 with 1960 viewsonehunglow

Depends Eddie.

If he goes and starts well...

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Dan James reported transfer on 20:30 - Nov 20 with 1953 viewsjacabertawe

Dan James reported transfer on 20:10 - Nov 20 by Fireboy2

He will become a far better player under the tutelage of the great ancelloti rather than the useless solskaer.

"He will become a far better player under the tutelage of the great ancelloti rather than the useless solskaer."

Well said.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Dan James reported transfer on 20:35 - Nov 20 with 1949 viewsbuilthjack

Dan James reported transfer on 20:10 - Nov 20 by Fireboy2

Spot on

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dan James reported transfer on 20:39 - Nov 20 with 1942 viewsNeath_Jack

He should never had gone there.

He would be better off going to a mid table team (I know utd are one of those but...)

Too much pressure to perform straight away, in a team under the microscope. Hopefully he can kick on if / when he goes.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James reported transfer on 20:41 - Nov 20 with 1938 viewsKilkennyjack

I think its a good move for Dan - agreed.

Beware of the Risen People

Dan James reported transfer on 21:47 - Nov 20 with 1903 viewsjasper_T

Dan James reported transfer on 20:39 - Nov 20 by Neath_Jack

He would be better off going to a mid table team (I know utd are one of those but...)

Too much pressure to perform straight away, in a team under the microscope. Hopefully he can kick on if / when he goes.

I think there are a lot of teams up there he would have played fewer games for last season. As poor as it's been on the coaching side for his development, and off the field criticism, 45 games for Manchester United isn't the disaster it could have been. It's not like he's been frozen out and not given the chance to impress against PL defenders.

Will Rodon get the same chances for Spurs?
Dan James reported transfer on 18:17 - Nov 21 with 1700 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Dan James reported transfer on 19:29 - Nov 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Pity UTD keep playing as a right winger when he is a left winger. Did none of the man u scouts not spot that.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Dan James reported transfer on 19:23 - Nov 21 with 1671 viewsjack_lord

Dan James reported transfer on 20:39 - Nov 20 by Neath_Jack

He should have gone to whoever was going to pay us the most money if he was going to leave. If it was United who were willing to pay the most, then so be it. I want him to do well but I want us to get the most we can for our own future.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Dan James reported transfer on 22:09 - Nov 21 with 1614 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dan James reported transfer on 18:17 - Nov 21 by felixstowe_jack

Pity UTD keep playing as a right winger when he is a left winger. Did none of the man u scouts not spot that.

Yet the truth is he has played the majority of his matches for Manchester United as an attacking left midfielder.

https://www.footballcritic.com/daniel-james/player-positions/99754

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dan James reported transfer on 21:57 - Nov 24 with 1416 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Dan James reported transfer on 22:09 - Nov 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yet the truth is he has played the majority of his matches for Manchester United as an attacking left midfielder.

https://www.footballcritic.com/daniel-james/player-positions/99754

22 out of 50 is not a majority it is 44%

Left wing tonight set up two chances and scored one .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024